Scotley's Carrion Crown IC Part 1 The Haunting of Harrowstone

Scotley

Hero

OOC: Y'all have GOT to quit calling Falco 'Flaco!' :D

OOC: Agreed. I just copy and pasted Mike's post compounding the error. Anyway, he's a Halfling, they are of the 'call me anything you want, just don't call me late for dinner,' sort.

Lou

Explorer
B'rii rd2/3 HP HP 8/23 AC 18 / F 15 / T 13 CMD 17 / F15

Feeling the bite of the dagger, B'rri steps around to regain a flank and swings his bastard sword with all his might.

[sblock=OOC, Attack]
move K2 to L1 for flank
(1/4 Arcane Pool points used on the day)
Attack with Bastard Sword in both hands Bastard Sword +7 1d10+4 19-20/x2
(friend w/in 10 ft)(flanking)
[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
Besharrn and B'rii bring down Jabb with a couple of well places attacks. The rain continues to drip washing away the blood of hero and foe alike. The forest is silent other than the steady drip of rain from leaves.

Leif

Adventurer
Besharrn Blacktusk, Half-Orc Ranger3, AC21[25]/FF17/T14[18], HP 27/35

"That was unpleasant! Let's get on to Ravengro so we can get out of this blasted inconvenient rain and get some hot soup into our bellies." Availing himself of what meager shelter he can from the nearby tree, Besharrn retrieves an oily rag from his weapon maintenance pouch and wipes the worst of the blood and gore from the blade of his halberd, and then pulls forward the hood of his cloak to better cover his face from the raindrops.

[sblock=stats, Besharrn]
S15,D16,C14,I12,W12,C11

AC:21[10+7(+1 Breastplate)+3(Dex)+1(Dodge Feat)] [w/Shield of Swings=25]
FF:17
T:14[w/Shield of Swings=18]

HP:27/35

Saves: Fort: +6 Ref: +7 Will: +3

Init +3, BAB +3, CMB +5, CMD 18 [22]

Halberd +7, 1d10+3 dam, Short Sword +6, 1d6+2 dam, Heavy Crossbow +7, 1d10 dam
[/sblock]

Last edited:

J. Alexander

First Post
"Most unpleaseant" Brendan will say from his spot near the fallen foe "most unpleaseant indeed" Then pausing briefly he will say aloud "Tis to well planned to be a mere act of bandatry, I fear gentlemen something may be afoot"

Lou

Explorer
B'rii HP 8/23 AC 18 / F 15 / T 13

B'rii drops to a knee and breathes deeply, feeling the pain from his wounds. He cleans his blade and replaces the sword seemingly too large for his small frame. "If there are no other threats, we should search these two for clues." B'rii then stands and looks over his traveling companions. "Do any of you have the healing power?"

Leif

Adventurer
Besharrn Blacktusk, Half-Orc Ranger3

"Aye, B'rii, I know some rudiments. Sadly, I have not yet been taught the key to the proper charms, but they assure me that someday I will be able to complete them," says Besharrn with a regret-laden voice, and turning to Brendan, he perks up somewhat and continues, "I would hear your wisdom, Comrade Brendan, what is it that you see?"

[sblock=stats, Besharrn Blacktusk]
S15,D16,C14,I12,W12,C11

AC:21[10+7(+1 Breastplate)+3(Dex)+1(Dodge Feat)] [25 w/Shield of Swings]
FF:17
T:14 [18 w/Shield of Swings]

HP:27/35

Saves: Fort: +6 Ref: +7 Will: +3

Init +3, BAB +3, CMB +5, CMD 18 [22 w/ Shield of Swings]

Halberd +7, 1d10+3 dam, Short Sword +6, 1d6+2 dam, Heavy Crossbow +7, 1d10 dam

Feat: Shield of Swings - gain +4 AC and CMD but only do half damage. FULL ATTACK ONLY [APG]
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Vadim coils his whip and hangs it once more on his belt before moving to B'rii. "I have some skill at healing . . . let me look." He dips a hand into the pouch at his belt, pulling forth a small jar of ointment and some spider web. Humming to himself as he works, he applies a small amount of the ointment and pats the web gently into it. Within moments, the salve and webbing are drawn into the wound and disappear, and B'rii is feeling somewhat better.

"Hmmm. Well, those are some significant wounds. Let's try again, shall we?" He repeats the process, this time with significantly better results.

Last edited:

mleibrock

First Post
Healing

B'rii drops to a knee and breathes deeply, feeling the pain from his wounds. He cleans his blade and replaces the sword seemingly too large for his small frame. "If there are no other threats, we should search these two for clues." B'rii then stands and looks over his traveling companions. "Do any of you have the healing power?"

OOC - Not sure if you saw the post during the battle that Falco healed your character, though for a piddly amount.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases