Scotley's Carrion Crown IC Part 1 The Haunting of Harrowstone

Leif

Adventurer
Besharrn Blacktusk Half-Orc Ranger3

Besharrn keeps an eye or two peeled for any of the supposed 'peasant spectators' who decide to chop on one of his friends with a wicked hoe or something, or anyone else using a more martial-type weapon, too. Besharrn also moves when Dannis moves to keep within earshot of the conversation.

[sblock=stats, Besharrn Blacktusk, Half-Orc Ranger3]

S15,D16,C14,I12,W12,C11

AC:21[10+7(+1 Breastplate)+3(Dex)+1(Dodge Feat)] [25 w/Shield of Swings]
FF:17
T:14 [18 w/Shield of Swings]

HP:33/35

Skills: (Ranks 7+7+7 = 21) [CS=Class Skill]
Climb 3 ranks +2 str +3 CS = +8
Intimidate 3 ranks +2 rac'l +3 CS +0cha = +8 [Std act'n-if sucsfl give opp the Shaken condition, -2 att]
[DC to demoralize=10+target's HD+target's Wis mod] [lasts 1rnd + 1rnd for every 5 check exceeds DC]
Knowledge (Dungeoneering) 3 ranks, +1 Int +2 Favored Terrain +3 CS = +9
Perception 3 ranks +1 wis +3 CS = +7 [+2 underground]
Stealth 3 ranks +3 dex +3 CS = +9 [+2 underground]
Survival 3 ranks +1 wis +3 CS = +7 [+2 underground] [+1 (half Ranger Level) to follow tracks]
Swim 3 ranks +2 str +3 CS = +8 [-3 ACP if wearing +1 Magic Breastplate]

Saves: Fort: +6 Ref: +7 Will: +3

Init +3, BAB +3, CMB +5, CMD 18 [22 w/ Shield of Swings]

Halberd +7, 1d10+3 dam, Short Sword +6, 1d6+2 dam, Heavy Crossbow +7, 1d10 dam

Feat: Shield of Swings - gain +4 AC and CMD but only do half damage. FULL ATTACK ONLY [APG]
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Do Besharrn and the other PCs hear the sheriff's speech? He is used to suspicious looks and he is able to shrug them off easily.

S15,D16,C14,I12,W12,C11

Intimidate 3 ranks +2 rac'l +3 CS +0cha = +8 [Std act'n-if sucsfl give opp the Shaken condition, -2 att]
[DC to demoralize=10+target's HD+target's Wis mod] [lasts 1rnd + 1rnd for every 5 check exceeds DC]
Survival 3 ranks +1 wis +3 CS = +7 [+2 underground] [+1 (half Ranger Level) to follow tracks]

Feat: Shield of Swings - gain +4 AC and CMD but only do half damage. FULL ATTACK ONLY [APG]
[/sblock]

OOC: You can move when they move if you wish to hear. None of the watchers is bold enough to do so.

Not many obvious martial weapons are carried by the onlookers though everyone has at least a stout knife at his belt and one fur clad fellow who looks to be a trapper carries a spear and bow. He totes a couple of beaver traps. Looks to be heading to work. Others carry farm implements, but none seems a particularly effective weapon and none are armored. One of the women has a shepherds crook and the pinched scowl of one not afraid to use it to clout someone who deserves a good clout.

Scotley

Hero
"I understand your position, Sheriff. Obviously, we will do what we can to remain out of your way." Dannis throws a glance over at the gathered townsfolk. "With that said, perhaps I could come by your office later and speak to you when it is a bit more private? I have some suspicions about what is going on, and I think that you should hear them."

"That would be best. I'd be happy to listen to any reasonable explanation for this."

Rhun

First Post
Dannis nods. "Very well, then." The cleric turns and rejoins his companions.

"We had best be about our business and away from here for the time being."

Leif

Adventurer

Besharrn will pick out a nearby peasant who looks particularly non-threatening, and he will flex his biceps and bare his tusks with a grimace.

*Ahem!* Besharrn then quickens his pace considerably to hurry up and get out of the area before his 'victim' busts out in uproarious laughter.

S15,D16,C14,I12,W12,C11

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The archeologist keeps his trap shut, but there's a thoughtful look on his face as he follows along behind Dannis and the Sheriff.

Rhun

First Post
As they move out of hearing of the group, Dannis speaks to the others. "We need to keep a low profile. Tensions here are high, and it seems the villagers have a particular dislike of non-humans." Dannis fixes his eyes on Besharrn "We all need to be on our best behavior for the time being. No trying to intimidate the village folk." The cleric continues on. "I'm of a mind to discuss our suspicions with the Sheriff. He may or may not believe any of it, but having him on our side could certainly go a long way toward winning over the villagers."

Leif

Adventurer

"Priesty-boy gotta let Besharrn have a little fun, yes? Aww, okay," sulks Besharrn.

S15,D16,C14,I12,W12,C11

[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases