Scotley's Carrion Crown IC Part 1 The Haunting of Harrowstone

mleibrock

First Post
Falco

As the last bugbear falls, Falco moves close and gives him a swift kick. "Hmppppp!" He lets out as his foot impacts the critter.

He then moves back to where he thought his pack fell to the ground and begins looking for it.

Lou

Explorer
B'rii HP 23/23 AC 18 / F 15 / T 13 CMD 17 / F15

OOC - Not sure if you saw the post during the battle that Falco healed your character, though for a piddly amount.

OOC: I saw it and then failed to take it into account. Anyway, -9 and -6 damage, and then +4, +6 and +10 healing makes for a fully healed half-elf magus.

As the healing power flows into him, B'rii takes a deep breath. "Many thanks, friend. I am now fully ready to take on any foe."

J. Alexander

First Post
And it begins

" I do not have enough information to determine anything at this point in time" Brendan comments "Perhaps our foes have some clues about them" at which time he will continue to his pilfering of the foes belongings

Leif

Adventurer
Besharrn Blacktusk, Half-Orc Ranger3

Besharrn shrugs and moves to the lead once again and continue with the journey. He will take point and rest against his halberd until all are prepared to move on.

[sblock=stats, Besharrn Blacktusk]
S15,D16,C14,I12,W12,C11

AC:21[10+7(+1 Breastplate)+3(Dex)+1(Dodge Feat)] [25 w/Shield of Swings]
FF:17
T:14 [18 w/Shield of Swings]

HP:27/35

Saves: Fort: +6 Ref: +7 Will: +3

Init +3, BAB +3, CMB +5, CMD 18 [22 w/ Shield of Swings]

Halberd +7, 1d10+3 dam, Short Sword +6, 1d6+2 dam, Heavy Crossbow +7, 1d10 dam

Feat: Shield of Swings - gain +4 AC and CMD but only do half damage. FULL ATTACK ONLY [APG]
[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
As Jabb falls and is abused, Brendan searches Bloodrah.

[sblock=Brenden]She is clad in stout armor of an older style that would have little value. Her weapons are well used and it seems likely she has seen more than a few fights. A necklace of ears strung on a leather cord bears witness to her success. Most of the ears seem to be goblinoid or orc, but the fresher ones are human. She has a flail, daggers and a bow. Bugbears care little for coins, typically they just take what they want seeing no need to pay for anything. She does have a silver hair clip and a nice brass bangle set with a cheap gem. Together the items might be worth 20 gp. She has some items that might be food, but they are of dubious origin to say the least. [/sblock]

J. Alexander

First Post
'Not much here just some bangles, cheap ones at that, but enough I dare say to buy each of us a room and hot meals for a couple of days" Brendan says. "Anyone care to see or shall we just wait and press on"

mleibrock

First Post
Falco

"I suggest we just leave these two well enough alone. I'm not sure what this little skirmish was about but I'm not sure these trinkets would be worth possibly being tied to these two's demise."

Leif

Adventurer
Besharrn Blacktusk, Half-Orc Ranger3, AC21[25]/FF17/T14[18], HP 27/35

"So come on and let's get going then, before we are seen standing over their bloody corpses!" Besharrn is ready!

[sblock=stats, Besharrn Blacktusk]
S15,D16,C14,I12,W12,C11

AC:21[10+7(+1 Breastplate)+3(Dex)+1(Dodge Feat)] [25 w/Shield of Swings]
FF:17
T:14 [18 w/Shield of Swings]

HP:27/35

Saves: Fort: +6 Ref: +7 Will: +3

Init +3, BAB +3, CMB +5, CMD 18 [22 w/ Shield of Swings]

Halberd +7, 1d10+3 dam, Short Sword +6, 1d6+2 dam, Heavy Crossbow +7, 1d10 dam

Feat: Shield of Swings - gain +4 AC and CMD but only do half damage. FULL ATTACK ONLY [APG]
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases