The Wayfinders - The Wreck of the Archon

Dr Simon

Explorer
"Watch out," calls Kraken. "The mongrel's got some kind of toy crossbow but I think it's poisoned." Hauling himself up onto the roof of the car he moves towards his attacker. "See how you like this ya sorry bleeder," he mutters. At his command a freak squall of weather buffets the mystery man.

[sblock=OOC]
Storm burst (domain power) on attacker, ranged touch attack +9, 1d6+2 nonlethal plus target at -2 attacks for one round.
This has a 30 ft. range so Kraken'll move into range if he isn't already.

Edit: spend and action point on attack. As we're 8th level we get to use 2d6 and take the highest - I think I've worked out how to do that on the ENWorld roller...
[/sblock]

Last edited:

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Round 1
As Midian charges the assassin he flourishes his hands and two daggers with blackened blades appear in his grasp. Undaunted, Midian bites and slashes with fang and claws, scoring his legs and leaving bloody streaks. The man feints to the left but Midian swiftly realizes it is a bluff. As his daggers come down to strike at him, a sudden burst of wind, rain, and sparks erupt in his face. His blow goes wide and the deadly blade misses. Over the back of the train, Dante scrambles up onto the top of the roof as well.

OOC
[SBLOCK]
Rolled a 1 for the attack and failed the feint vs sense motive!

For Doral and Whisper, if you want to buff or take any other actions let me know this round and I will work them in. Right now Dante and Kraken are standing in the two squares above you.
I will get a map up soon, but might not have time until after Christmas Day
[/SBLOCK]

Round 2

SelcSilverhand

First Post

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases