The Wayfinders - The Wreck of the Archon

Caim

First Post
"Mr. Guundrik?" He laughs. "It's safe to call me Dain. Unless you prefer the formal."

Dain looks to Doral "I was invited to the Congress of Arcanix, much like you were I'm sure, because I have ventured into the Mournlands and know the land and..." He pauses for a moment before he finishes. "I also may or may not have knowledge of the Archon's crash site."

jkason

First Post
Midian Rightson, human druid

Midian continues to lope along after the trio in his role as 'pet,' hoping that he comes across as merely a herding animal tending to his flock, and not as someone setting himself up for an attack from behind should the newcomer prove to be false.

[sblock=mini-stats]
Code:
[b]HP:[/b] 66/66       
[b]AC:[/b] 21        [b]AC(T):[/b] 14    [b]AC(FF):[/b] 18 
Wildshape base AC: 15
Medium Animal AC: 17

Conditions: Wildshaped (dog)

[b]Init:[/b] +02
[b]BAB:[/b] +6/+1     [b]CMB/CMD:[/b] +8/22     [b]ACP:[/b] -3     
[b]Perception:[/b] +17

Saving Throw    Base   Mod   Misc*  Total
Fort:            06     1     +2    +9      
Ref:             02     2     +2    +6       
Will:            06     6     +2    +14

* Cloak +2
Conditional: +4 vs. spell-like fey & plant effects (Resist Nature's Lure)
Resist Cold 10

[b]Weapon                  Attack   Damage     Critical[/b]
Shortspear................+8.....1d6+2.........x2
Shortspear, full attack...+8/+3..1d6+2/1d6+2...x2
Shortspear, thrown........+8.....1d6+1.........x2, range 20'
Sling.....................+8.....1d4+2.........x2, range 50'
Sling, full attack........+8/+3..1d4+2/1d4+2...x2, range 50'

[b]Surge:[/b] 9/9 remaining (CMB +14)

Magical Feats: Spell Focus (Conj), Augment Summoning, Natural Spell

[b]Spells:[/b]
0st Level / DC16/17 6 Day : Create Water, Detect Magic, Detect Poison, Mending, Stabilize, Spark
1st Level / DC17/18 4+2+D Day : Longstrider, Entangle, Feather Step, Liberating Command, Ray of Sickening, Faerie Fire, Obscuring mist(D)
2nd Level / DC18/19 3+2+D Day : Delay Poison, Frigid Touch, Lesser Restoration, Resist Energy, Soften Earth and Stone, Slipstream(D)
3rd Level / DC19/20 3+1+D Day : Call Lightning*, Mad Monkeys, Sleet Storm, Stone Shape, Water Walk(D) 
4th Level / DC20/21 2+1+D Day : Ice Storm, Freedom of Movement, Geyser, Control Water(D)

* attuned to empowered spell shard
** Eberron shard can recall evocation spells up to 4th level: 2/2 remaining

[b]Wand charges:[/b] 27/28 remaining.
[b]Wild Shape:[/b] 2/3 remaining

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Doral considers the validity of Dain's explanation as he unthinkingly scratches the back of the "dog's" ears as the animal sidles up. He looks down in ashamed horror when he realizes his mistake and gives an embarrassed, "Sorry!"

SelcSilverhand

First Post
The group emerges from the underbrush and approach the Rumbleball. Kraken sits with his feet up on the edge of the clamshell holding his falcion and critically examining its edge for flaws. The Rumbleball is quite the site for Dain; a sphere of stone studded with stubby spikes large enough to contain the entire group. Behind the sphere the ground is churned up as if a plow had been taken to it. It leaves quite a trail behind as it travels. Kraken spots them and waves from the control seat.

Dr Simon

Explorer
Kraken sits up and readies his falchion, but seeing that the group seems relatively relaxed with the stranger, he relaxes too.

"This our contact?" he asks of the others. "Good to meet yer mate. Name's Thom, although I'm also known as Kraken, usually when I'm angry, eh?"

jkason

First Post
Midian Rightson, human druid

The sheepdog next to Doral huffs a bit, then shakes from head to toe as if trying to expel water from its fur. Instead, the motion coincides with a blurring of fur and flesh, until a red-haired man stands in the dog's place.

"Next time remind me how heavy sheepdog fur is," the man announces to the group. He scratches at his neck. "And itchy.

"I'm Midian, by the way,"
he offers the newcomer with a smile.

[sblock=mini-stats]
Code:
[b]HP:[/b] 66/66       
[b]AC:[/b] 21        [b]AC(T):[/b] 14    [b]AC(FF):[/b] 18 
Wildshape base AC: 15
Medium Animal AC: 17

Conditions: Wildshaped (dog)

[b]Init:[/b] +02
[b]BAB:[/b] +6/+1     [b]CMB/CMD:[/b] +8/22     [b]ACP:[/b] -3     
[b]Perception:[/b] +17

Saving Throw    Base   Mod   Misc*  Total
Fort:            06     1     +2    +9      
Ref:             02     2     +2    +6       
Will:            06     6     +2    +14

* Cloak +2
Conditional: +4 vs. spell-like fey & plant effects (Resist Nature's Lure)
Resist Cold 10

[b]Weapon                  Attack   Damage     Critical[/b]
Shortspear................+8.....1d6+2.........x2
Shortspear, full attack...+8/+3..1d6+2/1d6+2...x2
Shortspear, thrown........+8.....1d6+1.........x2, range 20'
Sling.....................+8.....1d4+2.........x2, range 50'
Sling, full attack........+8/+3..1d4+2/1d4+2...x2, range 50'

[b]Surge:[/b] 9/9 remaining (CMB +14)

Magical Feats: Spell Focus (Conj), Augment Summoning, Natural Spell

[b]Spells:[/b]
0st Level / DC16/17 6 Day : Create Water, Detect Magic, Detect Poison, Mending, Stabilize, Spark
1st Level / DC17/18 4+2+D Day : Longstrider, Entangle, Feather Step, Liberating Command, Ray of Sickening, Faerie Fire, Obscuring mist(D)
2nd Level / DC18/19 3+2+D Day : Delay Poison, Frigid Touch, Lesser Restoration, Resist Energy, Soften Earth and Stone, Slipstream(D)
3rd Level / DC19/20 3+1+D Day : Call Lightning*, Mad Monkeys, Sleet Storm, Stone Shape, Water Walk(D) 
4th Level / DC20/21 2+1+D Day : Ice Storm, Freedom of Movement, Geyser, Control Water(D)

* attuned to empowered spell shard
** Eberron shard can recall evocation spells up to 4th level: 2/2 remaining

[b]Wand charges:[/b] 27/28 remaining.
[b]Wild Shape:[/b] 2/3 remaining
[/sblock]

Caim

First Post
"Aye, good to meet ya to." Dain says to Kraken with a slight nod.

He watchs as the sheepdog takes new form but not surprised by the transformation. "I was wondering where the fourth man was and it is good to meet ya as well Midian."

After the introductions Dain turns to Whisper to answer her question. "I've been here for a day or two but I haven't seen amy like yerselves. But I have heard hat we're not the only ones interested in the crash site."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases