The Wayfinders - The Wreck of the Archon

Dr Simon

Explorer
Kraken grabs the man's weapons and throws them off the side of the train. Then he grabs the assassin's ankles and begins dragging him back to the end of the carriage.

jkason

First Post
OOC: Apologies that I forgot to mention you, Selc, but: out of town for a few days, limited online time. Feel free to NPC Midian. If he isn't in danger of falling, he'll probably go human again to help handle getting the assassin down off the top of the train.

Shayuri

First Post
"Rope," Whisper said crisply. "Before he breaks free. Tie his ankles and wrists."

She quickly came forward to open his mouth and check for poisons kept inside.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Doral crawls up unto the roof and over the assassin, like a spider over its victim. He takes some silk rope from his pack as he ties the man's ankles and arms. "I would say that went well. Thanks for distracting him, gentlemen." Doral nods toward Midian and Kraken.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Doral has barely finished tightening the knots before the man shakes off his enchantment. He struggles briefly, but gives up after a second. He glares at the group surrounding him in the gap between the two train cars.

jkason

First Post
Midian Rightson, human druid

Midian melts from cat to human again as the prisoner is restrained, and when he breaks free of the enchantment, looks to the others.

"I can't be the only one feeling a bit exposed out here, yes? Perhaps we should retire to a more private spot to discuss with our new friend here?

"Then again, with that crowd outside our cabin, we may as well grab the closest official and ask to sit in on the questioning."

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
"I doubt an official would appreciate my methods of extracting information," Doral starts to say but notices the odd looks from his companions. Sighing he concludes, As you will. I will help you lower him to the cars. One moment." Doral gives a quick search of the man's pockets for any hidden messages or clues to his background.

Dr Simon

Explorer
"Didn't I see a...," Kraken gropes for a familiar word for an unfamiliar concept, "... cargo hold at the end of the carriage? We could take him there for questioning."

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases