Proposal: Please Reward Luinnar 2 DM Credits from his Adventure

Luinnar

First Post
Hello,

I am retiring my avenger Kaz to make a new character Beatrice for Dekana's adventure. Kaz is at level 7 with only 642 xp to level 8. So he does not "waste" the xp he has, I was wondering if I could be awarded 2 DM credits from my adventure A Tale of Two Domains to be used to level him to 8? I be happy to wait until the end of the adventure for the rest of the credits. It has been going on since May and I have yet to receive DM credits, renau1g is the judge.

Thank You :)

Dekana

Explorer
As a player in A Tale of Two Domains and the DM for Luinnar's new character, I support the proposal. I don't see any indication that Luinnar would abandon the game after getting his DM credits. Also, I want his new character to be higher level so I can throw harder stuff at him and have a better chance of killing him.

I'm Dekana, and I approved this message.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
I would approve the credits themselves, but as I have a character in that adventure, I don't think I'm allowed to. I can vote YES to this proposal though.

Last edited:

dimsdale

First Post
I have 11 DM credits that I don't think I'll ever use. Feel free to take a couple :) I don't think that it is legal, but I thought I'd give it a try. It's the thought that counts.

Luinnar

First Post
I have 11 DM credits that I don't think I'll ever use. Feel free to take a couple :) I don't think that it is legal, but I thought I'd give it a try. It's the thought that counts.
I don't think you can do that, but that is very kind of you!(Wish I could give your post xp.) :)

Thanks anyway.

covaithe

Explorer
For the record, YES.

Without actually checking the wording of the charter, I don't think there's anything there preventing you from spending DM credits on a character that you don't play. I'm pretty sure that I had intended for it to be allowed, when I was writing the drafts of the Charter, back when. Not sure it's ever come up before, though.

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Also for the record YES, but I think one of us should update the charter to reflect the current practice of many, which is to award DM credits upon XP awards within an adventure. I know the argument is that this might undermine the incentive of a DM to continue, but perhaps the prospect of "easier" DM credits might spur a reluctant DM to continue since the reward is more immediate. Should I put this in a formal proposal?

covaithe

Explorer
I think one of us should update the charter to reflect the current practice of many, which is to award DM credits upon XP awards within an adventure. I know the argument is that this might undermine the incentive of a DM to continue, but perhaps the prospect of "easier" DM credits might spur a reluctant DM to continue since the reward is more immediate. Should I put this in a formal proposal?

If we're going to change the Charter, I think it should be as the result of a proposal. So, yes, please do make a proposal.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases