[Adventure]: Bosch's Revenge (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??)

johnmeier1

Explorer
Raijin moves into the room. I will call my distant energies, but I too would like them brought low.

OOC: Assuming that since they are 20' up no one is adjacent.
Move: Walk to F11
Minor: Promise of Storm
Standard: Blazing Bolts on B1 and B2 CRAPPY two misses

[sblock=ministats]

Triggers: First Melee attack (Dragonflame Mettle), Attack hits by 7 or less (Sudden Scales)
Passive Perception 14, Passive Insight 20
AC 20, Fort 21, Reflex 15, Will 22
HP: 67/67, Bloodied 33, Surge Value 16, Surges 6/6
Resist Force 10, Resist Lightning 5, Resist Thunder 5
Speed 6, Initiative +3
Action Points: 0, Second Wind
At-Will Powers: Blazing Starfall, Storm Walk
Encounter Powers: Blazing Bolts, Dragonflame Mettle, Promise of Storm, Sudden Scales, Teleport Bash, Thundering Roar
Daily Powers: Adamantine Echo, Bracers of Defense, Brooch of Shielding, Lightning Breath, Slaad's Gambit, Staff of Storms, Variable Resistance

PC:Raijin (johnmeier1) - L4W Wiki
[/sblock]

JRYoung

First Post
"Not good" remarks Skalisss as he charges after the reeling Druid, sheathing his sword. "Get behind me" he recommends.

[SBLOCK=Actions]
Move Action: O11, O12, O13, O14, O15 (and sheath sword)

Standard Action: Move O16, O17

Minor Action: Draw Javelin

[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Skalisss' Stat Block]
Skalisss- Male Dragonborn Paladin (Natural Humanoid) 10 CharacterSheet
Initiative: +9 Senses: Normal P-Perception: 17 P-Insight: 22
HP: 86/86 SurgeValue: 22 Surges: 11/11
AC:27 within Bell's song Fort:23 Reflex:20 Will:23 Resist 1 ALL

Action Points: not used Second Wind: not used Resist: none Speed:5 Conditions: none BasicAttack: - "Inescapable Longsword", +17 to Hit vs AC, 1d8+12 damage BasicRangedAttack: - Javelin, +13 to Hit vs AC, 1d6+7 damage, range 10/20

[SBLOCK=Powers]
Valiant Strike
Bolstering Strike
Divine Challenge
Piercing Smite
Righteous Smite
Divine Reverence
Dragon Breath
Channel Divinity: Divine Mettle
Channel Divinity: Divine Strength
Winter's Arrival
Lay on Hands x2
Healing Word
Paladin's Judgement
Sacred Circle
Healing Surge from Dwarven Plate Armor
Martyr's Retribution
Wrath of the Gods
Crown of Glory
[/SBLOCK]

http://l4w.wikia.com/wiki/PC:Skalisss_(jryoung)
[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Rocco moves forward eying the floating spheres.
"If I cannot reach you, I can at least make you wish I could!"

Somewhat awkwardly, he takes out a tomahawk from his belt. His axe hand makes it hard, but he doesn't hold it for long.

A clear note sounds from the axe "Lady of the Dead is calling! Heed her call! HOUMM!" he breaks the note and continues monotone drone deep in his chest. As the note disappears he drops the axe, but his drone continues, grating on nerves of friends and foes alike,

[sblock=Actions]
Move: O14
Minor: get out Foe Maker Axe
Standard: Use Foe Maker Daily: Mark everything and everyone within 5 squares (yes, that includes allies too :D ) - important thing is Rocco wears
[sblock=Foe Chaser Boots] Daily immediate reaction: Trigger: Marked enemy makes an attack that doesn't include Rocco. Effect: Rocco teleports adjacent to the marked enemy.
[/sblock]
which means Rocco can teleport 1 square over the beasts and have a drop (literally) on them...

Free: Drop Foe Maker axe in P13
[/sblock]

Also, dims, I know you wanted to make things harder for us, but flying enemies out of reach with near impossible defenses?!

dimsdale

First Post
[sblock=DM Notes: Please Ignore]

[sblock=Mechanics]
Heroes turn:
Halleck:
Raijin: Miss
Quan: Miss
Rocco: Special mark property
Skalisss: No attack
Vimak:
Nementah: Hit B1 for 10
Primera:
NPC Druid:

Total Damage to Enemies:
None

Baddies turn:
B1: 17
B2: 15
B3: 13

Damage rolls here

Total Damage to Allies:
Druid: -45 fire damage

[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Note: Party stats will be updated once I see everyone's stat blocks from the first round of attacks.

Party:

Nementah:
HP 67/67 THP , B 33, Surge 16, 11/11 AC 21; F 22, R 20, W 22 AP 1

Primera:
HP 11/11 AC 24; Fortitude 24, Reflex 22, Will 24

Vimak:
HP 65/65 THP 0, B 32, Surge 16, 11/11 AC 25 F 21 R 19 W 21 AP 1

Rocco:
HP 74/74 THP 0, B 37, Surge 18+1, 12/12 AC 24; F 22, R 20, W 21 AP 1

Skalisss:
HP: 80/80 THP 0, B 40 Surge 21 11/11; AC:27 within zone F 22 R 19 W 22 Resist 1 ALL AP 1

Halleck:
HP: 65/65 THP 0, B 32 Surge 16, 9/9; AC 26, F 21, R 18, W 21, AP 1

Raijin:
HP: / THP 0, B , Surge , /; AC: , F , R , W AP 1:

Quan:
HP: 60/60 THP 0, B 30, Surge 15, 5/7; AC: 22, F 19, R 23, W 22 AP 1:

Enemies:
Mug Wump: Beholder B1: HP 204; Bloodied 102; see also fi ery burst
AC 26; Fortitude 26, Refl ex 27, Will 28

Slug Wump: Beholder B2: HP 204; Bloodied 102; see also fi ery burst

Glug Wump: Beholder B3: HP 204; Bloodied 102; see also fi ery burst
[/sblock]

[sblock=map]
updated map
[/sblock]

[sblock=Enemy Information]
monster notes: Each beholder is hovering 20 feet above the ground.

Beholder Eye of Flame
Eyes of the Beholder aura 5; at the start of each enemy’s turn, if
that creature is within the aura and in the eye of flame’s line of
sight, the eye of flame uses one random eye ray power against
that creature.
HP 204; Bloodied 102; see also fi ery burst
Saving Throws +2
Speed fl y 6 (hover)
Action Points 1
m Bite (standard; at-will)
+18 vs. AC; 2d6 damage.
R Central Eye (minor; at-will)
Ranged 8; the target gains vulnerable 10 fi re, and any attack that
deals fi re damage to the target also deals ongoing 5 fi re damage
(save ends both).
R Eye Rays (standard; at-will) ✦ see text
The eye of fl ame can use up to two eye ray powers (chosen from
the list below), at least one of which must be a fire ray. Each
power must target a diff erent creature. Using eye rays does not
provoke opportunity attacks.
1—Fire Ray (Fire): Ranged 8; +17 vs. Refl ex; 2d8 + 6 fi re damage.
2—Telekinesis Ray: Ranged 8; +17 vs. Fortitude; the target slides
4 squares.
3—Fear Ray (Fear): Ranged 8; +17 vs. Will; the target moves its
speed away from the eye of fl ame by the safest route possible
and takes a –2 penalty to attack rolls (save ends).
C Fiery Burst (when first bloodied and again when the eye of
flame is reduced to 0 hit points) ✦ Fire
Close burst 2; +17 vs. Refl ex; 2d8 + 6 fi re damage.

[/sblock]

[sblock=Adventure Summary]

Summary of Events
1. Prevented a flesh golem from killing the Weinfurter family. Body guard turned bad.
2. Dismantled the Crossed Sword and Skull Gang by killing Leader Hank the Tank
3. Prevented a possible encounter with a pack of wolves...for the moment
4. Alpha wolf presents orb of nature to Lerrick who gives it to Nementah.
5. Halleck finds orb of elements after party defeats band of ogres and a hill giant. He gives it to Raijin.
6. Defeated Bosch's dragonborn minions who tried to disrupt the ritual for removing the mark of Lerrick.
7. Mark is successfully removed from Lerrick by brother Buchta.
8. Encounter the great dragon Bosch for the first time. Dragon leaves but swears revenge.
9. Party returns Lerrick to mother in Daunton, but the father was not there as he was on an urgent task for brother Navio, something related to the shield.
10. Rocco tested for invoking a god. The party as well as other patrons at the tavern help defend Rocco from her wrath.
11. Party helps Druid retrieve artifact: The Branch of Life
[/sblock]

[/sblock]

ooc: waiting on Vimak and Halleck (I think Walking Dad is out of town for a while. I'll look back to the post to find out how long he's gone).

ooc: Yes, this encounter is much tougher than the others. It's about time I challenge you. ;) You never know what will happen in the heat of battle. It would help if you guys would roll higher attack rolls though :) ...

Last edited:

Tenchuu

First Post
OOC: Yup. We're going down hard in this one. I need a 15 to hit with my ranged powers. :p

Halleck moves closer, holding his shield in a defensive position, and attempts to insult the beholder. Poorly.

"Hey, Beholder! Behold this!" he yelled, making rude gestures toward his crotch.

[sblock=Note to other Players: Bravura]
Halleck has the Bravura Presence:
When an ally who can see you spends an action point to take an extra action and uses the action to make an attack, the ally can choose to take advantage of this feature before the attack roll. If the ally chooses to do so and the attack hits, the ally can either make a basic attack or take a move action after the attack as a free action. If the attack misses, the ally grants combat advantage to all enemies until the end of his or her next turn.

Melee characters might also want to save their AP until I hit with Withering Courage, so they can double dip on the +5 damage bonus.
[/sblock][sblock=Note to other Players: If you miss on something REALLY important]
Halleck has daily power Unintended Feint:
If you miss an attack, and you are within five squares of Halleck, you can use my daily power to reroll the attack with CA.

But, since it's a daily, please use wisely. Also, please throw up a big OOC message so I don't miss the fact that you used it.
[/sblock][sblock=Action Block, Mini-Stats]
[sblock=Action Block]
Minor: N/A
Move: Shift to N9 (+1 to AC / Ref)
Standard: Vicious Mockery
[sblock=ignore]Brash Assault

• Target: Dwarf
  • Attack: 1d20+15=16 +2(CA)=18 Miss
  • Damage: 1d8+8=0
  • Effect: Against the target of this exploit, you gain a bonus to defenses equal to your Charisma modifier (+5) until the start of your next turn (due to Feat). The target can make a melee basic attack against you as a free action and has combat advantage for the attack. If the target makes this attack, an ally of your choice within 5 squares of the target can make a basic attack against the target as a free action and has combat advantage for the attack.

REMOVE WITH NEXT BRASH ASSAULT[/sblock]
[/sblock][sblock=Halleck Stat block]Viscount Ambrose Halleck - Male Half-Elf Hybrid Warlord/Bard 10
Initiative: +5, Passive Perception: 17, Passive Insight: 19

Defenses:

AC: 27, Fort: 22, Reflex: 19, Will: 24 -- Speed: 5 (-1 Pen from armor)

Vitality:
HP: 70/70, THP: 0/14 Bloodied: 35, Surge Value: 17, Surges left: 9/9
Action Points: 0/1, Second Wind: not used
Languages:
Common, Elven, Goblin

Basic Attacks
:
:bmelee: Basic Melee Attack: +15 vs AC - Harmonic Spellblade Longsword 1d8+8 (+2 shield)
:ranged: Ranged Basic Attack: N/A

Properties:
On Shift: +1 to AC/REF
On Second Wind: If bloodied, you can spend 2 healing surges
Superior Fortitude Feat: resist 3 to ongoing damage
Superior Will Feat: If dazed or stunned, you make a saving throw at the start of your turn to end the effect, even if it does not normally end with a saving through (IE, TENT)
Orb Shield Powers:
+2 to damage
+2 resist all
+2 to all saving throws
+1 to AC

Powers:
At-Will:
Brash Assault, Vicious Mockery, Cloak of the Walking Wounded Second Wind, Boot of the Fencing Master shift,
Encounter: Righteous Brand, Inspiring Word, Majestic Word, Shout of Triumph, Diabolic Stratagem, Withering Courage, Divine Challenge, Battlefront Shift, Boots of the Fencing Master Enc, Benefactor Armor Enc, Recoil Shield Knockdown Immediate Reaction
Daily: Stirring Shout, Stand the Fallen, Heroic Effort, Song of Discord, Canon of Avoidance, Unintended Feint, Harmonic Spellblade Boon, Benefactor Armor Daily,

Weapons:
Harmonic Spellblade Longsword +1

Skills:
Acrobatics +4, Arcana +5, Athletics +12, Bluff +11, Diplomacy +19, Dungeoneering +7, Endurance +11, Heal +11, History +5, Insight +9, Intimidate +15, Nature +7, Perception +7, Religion +5, Stealth +4, Streetwise +11, Thievery +4

[/sblock][sblock=Halleck's Log][sblock=Mark of Trogdor]
1. Thorkelson, a bald, tattooed man, entered the hangman's tavern and recruits Halleck and Vimak for a job. Thorkelson, needed some protection at the docks, but apparently had some sinister other motive, since he used drinks from the bar to drug Halleck and Vimak.

2. Wake up in the middle of a fight, being helped by strangers. Give the bandits a beating,

3. Get approached by the bandit leaders, who have two girls that look exactly like that one we want. The real girl is revealed, and natural, a fight breaks out. After we smash the goons, their leader, Hank the Tank comes out. And, eventually, Hank gets killed.

4. Get the real mission: deliver Lerrick to brother Buchta, so he can remove the mark of Trogdor from her forehead. The mark is in indicator to all that Lerrick has been chosen to be sacrificed to the dragon Bosch. Your quest as of now is to provide safe passage for Lerrick to brother Buchta so that he can perform the ritual. This includes taking her to the portal, traveling thought it, and then taking her from the portal to brother Buchta's place of residence.

5. Delivered Lerrick, performed the ritual, saved the day. However, discovered an evil dragon named Bosch who wears a necklace which makes him a juggernaut. Halleck carries a shield which should counter this effect. Adventurers now must stop the dragon.
[/sblock][sblock=Trogdor 1.5]1. Wait at Tavern.
2. Fight in tavern vs statues.
3. Kick Statue butt.
[/sblock]1. Wait at Tavern.

[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I think I saw posting [MENTION=59043]Walking Dad[/MENTION] in the tavern? Or maybe discussion thread?

Walking Dad

First Post
Vimak Stonecarver, Goliath Runepriest 9

Vimak advances, weapon ready and braced for an attack.

[sblock=ooc]

standard & move: move to J16
minor: use Stone's Endurance (gain resist all 5)

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Vimak Stonecarver
Perception: 16 Insight: 21 Normal Vision
AC 25 Fortitude 21 Reflex 19 Will 21
Initiative: +6
Hit Points: 70 / 70 Bloodied: 35
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw:
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 0.0
Healing Surge:17 Surges per day: 11 / 11
At-Will Powers: Word of Diminishment, Word of Binding
Encounter Powers: Rune of Mending 2/2, Stone’s Endurance, Walk it Off, Flames of Purity, Symbol of Wrath Reversed, Word of Befuddlement
Daily Powers: Rune of Endless Fire, Shield of Sacrifice, Cage of Light, Rune of Shielding

Condition:

[sblock=Non active]
WoD (Destruction)
W3 gains vulnerability all 2 (but 5 vs OAs) until next round

RUNESTATE: DESTRUCTION
- adjacent allies gain +1 to attacks vs enemies adjacent to Vimak (none)

Battle Wrath
Vimak deals 4 extra damage to enemies who hit him in the previous round.

Runestate (Protection)
adjacent allies have resist all 2

[/sblock]
[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

dimsdale

First Post
[sblock=DM Notes: Please Ignore]
The party's initial attacks prove ineffective and the beholders laugh mockingly at them.

Druid, is this the help that you thought would defeat us? Ha ha! Is this the best you can do?

Just then, voices are heard from one of the tunnels that the beholders originally exited from.

Mug...it looks like our food source our captives are getting a little too bold. Why not go back there and tame them a bit. Slug and I will take care of these pests.

Oh...alright. I'm a little hungry anyway. Save the dwarf for me when I get back.

The beholder in the back drifts away, laughing loudly as he enters a tunnel, which results in terrifying screams from the druid captives.

The druid brushes off the last bit of flame, then glares at the beholder in front of him. Did you think I would just stand here and let you punish me! It's time for your to feel the wrath of my powers! The druid raises his hands in the air, then clenches his fist: Freeze dreaded eye of the deep! The behold roars loudly as he feels pain from the spell causing it to temporarily loose control of flight, sending it downward, crashing to the ground, teetering on the edge of a large pool of water.

What have you done!

The druid laughs at the behold, then shouts. Hit him now while he's down!

The other behoider facial expression changes from joy to anger, then attacks with reckless abandon. Firing a ray from one of his small eyes creating a burst of fire at Vimak. With that attack, the dwarf suddenly disappears, then reappears just above the beholder that shot the ray. He drops on top of the great eye and attacks.

The dwarf's axe sinks deep into the top of the beholder, with the eye roaring in pain. This triggers a brutal counter attack by both of the beholders. The beholder, currently ridden by the dwarf blasts a massive burst of fire at the dragonborn, then pushes the druid 30 feet into the air, making him land into one of the pools of water. The other beholder rebounds from the attack by the druid, by blasting the paladin and the warlord with fire. One of its other eyes tries to fill Skalisss with fear, but the paladin resists.

[sblock=Mechanics]
Heroes turn:
Halleck: Miss
Raijin: Miss
Quan: Miss
Rocco: triggered attack, lands on b1, hit for 31
Skalisss: No attack
Vimak: No attack resist all 5
Nementah:
Primera: Hit B1 for 10
NPC Druid: Hits with spell causing

Total Damage to Enemies:
B1 -10

Baddies turn:
Beholder B1:
Free aura Attack
vs Vimak reflex: 1d20+17 for 2d6+8 fire damage: Hit for 18

minor:
Center eye makes Skalisss vulnerable to fire 10 and if a fire attack hits Skalisss, he receives 5 on going fire damage (save ends)

At will attack
Small Eye attack 1: Fire attack vs Skalisss Reflex 1d20+17 for 2d6+8 fire damage = Hit for 15 +10 (vulnerable to fire 10) 25 and 5 ongoing fire damage (save ends both vulnerability and ongoing damage)

Small Eye attack 2: Telekinesis Ray: Ranged 8; +17 vs. Druid Fortitude = Hit: Druid thrown 4 squares (see map)

B2:
Beholder B1:
Free aura Attack
vs Skalisss reflex: 1d20+17 for 2d6+8 fire damage: hit for 18

minor:
Center eye makes Halleck vulnerable to fire 10 and if a fire attack hits Halleck, he receives 5 on going fire damage (save ends)

At will attack
Small Eye attack 1: Fire attack vs Halleck's Reflex 1d20+17 for 2d6+8 fire damage = hits for 20 +10 vulnerable = 30 and ongoing fire +5 (save ends both)

Small Eye attack 2: fear Ray: Ranged 8; +17 vs. Skalisss Fortitude = miss

B3: Moves away

Total Damage to Allies:
Vimak: 18 fire damage
Skalisss: 43 fire damage: vulnerable 10 and 5 ongoing (save ends)
Halleck: 30 fire damage: vulnerable 10 and 5 ongoing (save ends)

[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Note: Party stats will be updated once I see everyone's stat blocks from the first round of attacks.

Party:

Nementah:
HP 61/61, Bloodied 30, Surge Value 15, Surges 11/11
AC 19; Fortitude 19, Reflex 18, Will 19

Primera:
HP 15/15 AC 24; Fortitude 24, Reflex 22, Will 24

Vimak:
AC 25 Fortitude 21 Reflex 19 Will 21
Hit Points: 52 / 70 Bloodied: 35

Rocco:
HP 80/80, Bloodied 40, Surge Value 20+1, Surges 12/12
AC 24; Fortitude 22, Reflex 20, Will 21
1/1 AP

Skalisss: 10 fire vulnerability and 5 ongoing (save ends both)
HP: 44/86 SurgeValue: 22 Surges: 11/11
AC:27 Fort:23 Reflex:20 Will:23 Resist 1 ALL

Halleck: 10 fire vulnerability and 5 ongoing (save ends both)
AC: 27, Fort: 22, Reflex: 19, Will: 24 -- Speed: 5 (-1 Pen from armor)
HP: 40/70, THP: Bloodied: 35, Surge Value: 17, Surges left: 9/9
Action Points: 1/1,

Raijin:
AC 20, Fort 21, Reflex 15, Will 22
HP: 67/67, Bloodied 33, Surge Value 16, Surges 6/6
Resist Force 10, Resist Lightning 5, Resist Thunder 5

Quan:
AC: 22, For: 19, Ref: 23, Will: 22
HP: 65/65, Bloodied: 32, Surge value: 16, Surges/day: 7/7

Druid: -45

Enemies:
Mug Wump: Beholder B1: HP 163:204; Bloodied 102; see also fiery burst

Slug Wump: Beholder B2: HP 204; Bloodied 102; see also fi ery burst

Glug Wump: Beholder B3: HP 204; Bloodied 102; see also fi ery burst
[/sblock]

[sblock=map]
updated map
[/sblock]

[sblock=Enemy Information]
monster notes: Each beholder is hovering 20 feet above the ground.

Beholder Eye of Flame
Eyes of the Beholder aura 5; at the start of each enemy’s turn, if
that creature is within the aura and in the eye of flame’s line of
sight, the eye of flame uses one random eye ray power against
that creature.
HP 204; Bloodied 102; see also fi ery burst
Saving Throws +2
Speed fl y 6 (hover)
Action Points 1
m Bite (standard; at-will)
+18 vs. AC; 2d6 damage.
R Central Eye (minor; at-will)
Ranged 8; the target gains vulnerable 10 fire, and any attack that
deals fi re damage to the target also deals ongoing 5 fi re damage
(save ends both).
R Eye Rays (standard; at-will) ✦ see text
The eye of fl ame can use up to two eye ray powers (chosen from
the list below), at least one of which must be a fire ray. Each
power must target a diff erent creature. Using eye rays does not
provoke opportunity attacks.
1—Fire Ray (Fire): Ranged 8; +17 vs. Refl ex; 2d8 + 6 fi re damage.
2—Telekinesis Ray: Ranged 8; +17 vs. Fortitude; the target slides
4 squares.
3—Fear Ray (Fear): Ranged 8; +17 vs. Will; the target moves its
speed away from the eye of fl ame by the safest route possible
and takes a –2 penalty to attack rolls (save ends).
C Fiery Burst (when first bloodied and again when the eye of
flame is reduced to 0 hit points) ✦ Fire
Close burst 2; +17 vs. Refl ex; 2d8 + 6 fi re damage.

[/sblock]

[sblock=Adventure Summary]

Summary of Events
1. Prevented a flesh golem from killing the Weinfurter family. Body guard turned bad.
2. Dismantled the Crossed Sword and Skull Gang by killing Leader Hank the Tank
3. Prevented a possible encounter with a pack of wolves...for the moment
4. Alpha wolf presents orb of nature to Lerrick who gives it to Nementah.
5. Halleck finds orb of elements after party defeats band of ogres and a hill giant. He gives it to Raijin.
6. Defeated Bosch's dragonborn minions who tried to disrupt the ritual for removing the mark of Lerrick.
7. Mark is successfully removed from Lerrick by brother Buchta.
8. Encounter the great dragon Bosch for the first time. Dragon leaves but swears revenge.
9. Party returns Lerrick to mother in Daunton, but the father was not there as he was on an urgent task for brother Navio, something related to the shield.
10. Rocco tested for invoking a god. The party as well as other patrons at the tavern help defend Rocco from her wrath.
11. Party helps Druid retrieve artifact: The Branch of Life
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Last edited:

dimsdale

First Post
ooc: one more baddy to attack the party. I'll finish the enemy turn by tomorrow.

[sblock=Rocco]
Rocco gets an attack: Please roll it so that i can include it in my final round summary post. Normally i'd do it, but under the unusual circumstances of the attack, I think you should do it.

Rules:
1. If you crit on any of your attacks while on top of the beholder you get to cut off an eye stalk of your choice

2. Athletics check of 15 or more to sustain position each round on top of the beholder's head. Please roll the athletics check after each your turn. This should be fun
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases