[Adventure]: Bosch's Revenge (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??)

dimsdale

First Post
ooc: sounds good. I'll give them one more day then we are off and running

[MENTION=44459]Luinnar[/MENTION] Thanks for judging. I'll send you the description of the adventure hopefully by tomorrow. I hope you don't mind if I deviate from the script a little bit though. I had to change some things on the fly in the Trogdor adventure.

Luinnar

First Post
ooc: sounds good. I'll give them one more day then we are off and running

@Luinnar Thanks for judging. I'll send you the description of the adventure hopefully by tomorrow. I hope you don't mind if I deviate from the script a little bit though. I had to change some things on the fly in the Trogdor adventure.
OOC: Your are welcome to change things :)

I suggest raising the monster levels by 10 and adding in instant death traps! (I have not read your adventure by the way, those just sounded like good general ideas ;))

Of course I have a character in your other adventure, so I could be punished for my suggestions :eek:

dimsdale

First Post
OOC: I would like to point out that technically Quan is a controller, not a striker...

ooc: Fixed :)

Party mix:
Leaders 3
Controller 1
Defender 1

Here we go

Hmmm...I afraid we can't wait any longer, the cleric states referring to the sorcerer and the paladin. Time is of the essence. I've already heard that the black dragon's minions are gathering in the Valley of the Bone, planning to use the portal that you took to meet Brother Buchta. He is in the process of setting up defenses there. Only time will tell if the defenses will hold. We can't worry about that now. He then places a map on the table and spreads it out.

As I was saying, I believe a sixth orb is located in our own cemetery! A hero of great fame, dwarf paladin I believe, was buried here many years ago. Among his achievements was the slaying of an arch lich. It was said that the dwarf was aided by the help of a strange shield of great power. Last week I ventured to the cemetery and located his tomb. To my delight, I found etched in the marble a shield with the markings exactly the same as the one you hold now Halleck! The party can see the location of the tomb marked on the map.

[sblock=map]
map pending
[/sblock]

I know it's a long shot, but perhaps an orb is there! Go there as soon as you can to investigate. The cleric shifts uneasily. Tread carefully and keep an eye out. I'm sure you have heard rumors of evil, both living and not, that lurk there. The cleric looks outside, noticing that the sun is setting. When do you plan to depart? Under the cover of darkness you would probably not be notice. However, bad things lurk in the dark. It's up to you. Good luck...hopefully my hunch is correct.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Vimak Stonecarver, Goliath Runepriest 9

I would prefer to wait for the daylight, but the dark may work, too. We will have to most likely venture below the surface anyway." Vimak says, ready to follow Quan.

[sblock=ooc]

sheet is ready, but not approved

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Vimak Stonecarver
Perception: 16 Insight: 21 Normal Vision
AC 25 Fortitude 21 Reflex 19 Will 21
Initiative: +6
Hit Points: 70 / 70 Bloodied: 35
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw:
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 0.5
Healing Surge:17 Surges per day: 10 / 11
At-Will Powers: Word of Diminishment, Word of Binding
Encounter Powers: Rune of Mending 2/2, Stone’s Endurance, Walk it Off, Flames of Purity, Symbol of Wrath Reversed, Word of Befuddlement
Daily Powers: Rune of Endless Fire, Shield of Sacrifice, Cage of Light, Rune of Shielding

Condition:

[sblock=Non active]
WoD (Destruction)
W3 gains vulnerability all 2 (but 5 vs OAs) until next round

RUNESTATE: DESTRUCTION
- adjacent allies gain +1 to attacks vs enemies adjacent to Vimak (none)

Battle Wrath
Vimak deals 4 extra damage to enemies who hit him in the previous round.

Runestate (Protection)
adjacent allies have resist all 2

[/sblock]
[/sblock][/sblock]

"Will you not have trouble seeing in the night? What is this 'cemetery'? A shrine? Why shouldn't we go publicly? Is that some kind of forbidden area?" asks the wilden girl innocently.

dimsdale

First Post
The cleric get up from his the table, relieved that Quan got up to go. He moves quickly to the hunter. Quan...take the map. Go now. Although you might risk danger at night, others who wish to find the orb might not expect you to go at this time. Besides, you have proven your prowess in battle. I'm sure you can handle any resistance. He turns to the others. Come...come quickly

The party moves through the city, moving from the merchant district into the slums...night life is active at this time.

perception roll from everyone

Last edited:

Nementah thinks about cemetery, imagining great tree formed as a temple with huge root system then remembering here things are made of stone. She then makes the tree into cathedral, trying to understand the word 'cemetery' to get better sense where they are going. She's so distracted that she doesn't pay much attention to her normally sharp senses.

She already starts to forget that one who's not paying attention is already dead.

Perception (1d20+14=19)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases