[LPF] Roaming Dead

IronWolf

blank
[sblock=positioning]

Fulgrim will be at X10, great axe in hand, 60' Darkvision. He will ready an attack depending on how things fall in initiative and distance as we get accurate placement on the dead.

[/sblock]

Rolyat58

First Post
Davian Smilebeard (Halfling Rogue)

OOC: Davian I guess would be wherever the mechanism is. If he thinks he still has time to close it before the undead get to close he'll attempt it. If not, he readies his hand crossbow.

jkason

First Post
Eanos Setirav, human inquisitor

[sblock=ooc]The speed's great, it's just harder for me to make sure I've posted where I need to post. Guess that's what mentions are for. :) [/sblock]

[sblock=placement]Let's go with U11. Question: since there are stairs, I'm assuming part of the map is on a different level than the other? What's higher / lower?[/sblock]

Qik

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Yup, jbear, although frankly, I don't think you'd be out of line deciding that for yourself. It might help speed things along.

Just put Maui and the tiger near the front, I imagine that's what he's going to do.[/sblock]

DalkonCledwin

First Post
Due to the complete darkness of the tomb, and the shadows of the section of the crypt that you are in, only Fulgrim and Arianna are able to make out the Skeletons that are within the Crypt. They count 5 skeletons that are visible to them, though from the sounds inside the crypt there may be more of them elsewhere that they cannot see.

[sblock=Map and Combat Information]Fulgrim, Arianna, and the Skeletons get to act in the surprise round. I am going to allow Fulgrim and Arianna to make their actions first. The map is as follows:

213rspg.jpg

Arianna 17 / 17 Current HP + 11 Temporary HP
Fulgrim 32 / 41 Current HP
Davian 8 / 8 Current HP
Eanos 23 / 23 Current HP
Maui 13 / 13 Current HP
Taniwha 16 / 16 Current HP
Ni 16 / 16 Current HP
Lumoi'es 11 / 11 Current HP

============

Skeleton 1:
Skeleton 2:
Skeleton 3:
Skeleton 4:
Skeleton 5:[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
"I see five sets of walking bones!" Arianna one hands her weapon while grabbing the wooden stormbolt hanging on a chain around her neck. Presenting it boldly, she casts bless upon her brave comrades. [sblock=buff for everyone but Davian]+1 to attack and saves vs Fear for everyone except Davian because the door would likely block the spell.[/sblock][sblock=actions]Free Talk, Free Release one hand from weapon, Std Cast Bless, unfortunately that leaves the weapon unwielded for a 10' AoO possibility[/sblock][sblock=mini-stats]Arianna Mermaid ~ Perception +3, Sense Motive +2, Stealth +1, Low Light Vision
Base HP 17/0, AC 14, 12 T, 12 FF, Init +2
Current HP: 10
, Current AC: 14
CMB +0, CMD 12, Fort +3, Reflex +2, Will +6 . . Move 15'
MW Long Spear +1, d8 with 10' reach
MW DW Spear Gun +3, d8
Dagger +0, d4 or thrown +2, d4
Active Enhancements: -
In hand: none

Consumables: 39 spear gun bolts, 20 cold iron bolts, 4 days rations,
. . . . . . . . . . 3 potions of Cure Light Wounds,
. . . . . . . . . . 2 potions of Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon

Summon Monster I: 7/day, 0 used
.Cantrips: unlimited Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Drench, Jolt
. Orisons: unlimited Stabilize, Guidance, Purify Food/Drink
1st Level: 2/day, 1 used Mage Armor, Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon
1st Level: Memorized Bless, Cure Light Wounds, Longstrider(d)
Channel Positive Energy: 7/day, 0 used 1d6 healing

Beast (Teq Oola) ~ Perception +11, Sense Motive +2, 60' Darkvision and Low Light Vision
Base HP 17/11, AC 15, 11 T, 14 FF, Init +1
Current HP: 17/11, Current AC: 19
CMB +4, CMD 15, Fort +3, Reflex +1, Will +6 . . Move 30'
Claw/Claw +4, d4+3
MW Longspear +5, d8+4 with 10' reach
MW Darkwood Spear Gun +3, d8
Dagger +4, d4+1 or thrown +2, d4+3
Jolt +2, d3, RTA spell
Active Enhancements: Mage Armor (1.5 hours), Bless +1 Attack
In hand: longspear in one hand, holy symbol in the other[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
ooc: Sorry for the late response. Christmas and all that. Maui would have cast light if they were inside a dark tomb and they heard moans approaching. Also, if you don't mind, I'd prefer if Maui and Taniwha switched positions.

IronWolf

blank
Fulgrim nods as Arianna announces the five walking skeletal creatures. "Aye! Here dey come, get yerselves ready!" Fulgrim speaks out loudly for the others to hear. He then tenses as the cords of his muscles grow taut and he flies into a rage, charging forward into the tomb to strike at one of the skeletons.

[sblock=OOC]
Speak as free action, Rage, charge into tomb and power attack skeleton at AB-10.

Attack -- 1d20+10=15
If attack hits, damage -- 1d12+10=22
[/sblock]
[sblock=Mini Stats]
Fulgrim Ironforge
Initiative: +3 (+5 when underground)
AC: 17 (16 flat-footed, 11 Touch)
HP: 41 Current: 33
CMB: +6 CMD: 17 Fort: +7 Reflex: +3 Will: +3

Damage Reduction: 1/--

MW Greataxe +7 (1d12+4/20/x3)
Special: Power Attack for -1 to hit, +3 damage (to above)
Furious Focus Removes -1 to hit on power attack

Current Weapon in Hand: Great Axe

[sblock=Fulgrim, Raging]
AC: 15 (14 flat-footed, 9 Touch)
HP: 47 Current: 47
CMB: +8 CMD: 17 Fort: +9 Reflex: +1 Will: +3

Damage Reduction: 1/--
Rage: 11/14

MW Greataxe +9 (1d12+7/20/x3) and
Special: Power Attack for -1 to hit, +3 damage (to above)
Furious Focus Removes -1 to hit on power attack
[/sblock]

[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases