[LPF] Roaming Dead

Qik

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I'm sure he does! ;)[/sblock]

Ni continues his effort to push the door, which, though substantial, isn't quite enough.

"A little help here, people!" he calls out to the others. "I may be the strongest of us, but I could still use some help!"

Lu rolls its eyes, continuing its own effort.

jkason

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Doesn't a Nat 20 always count as a success on whatever check you're making, no matter what the DC actually is? Or is that only combat?[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
Arianna helps as well.
[sblock=ooc]I don't like that the skill check was close the door and walk away. Arianna would have went into the tomb to put them "to rest", not just seal a door that can be reopened. Eternal forces can dig forever, so that is just a delay tactic.
As to the skeletons just getting by us, umm... one channel has a 50% of dropping the all the skeletons in one shot from range. Her claw/claw can drop them on any hit with minimum damage, and we have a cat with a speed of 50'. The feliphant can do 40'. So, nothing should be able to "just get past us".

If we are closing the door here, what is the rest of the adventure? Meta wise, even going in and shutting the door behind us to start the dungeon crawl seems more likely. I thought that was what we were doing, with the stubborn trap springer was just the first in the door.[/sblock]

Last edited:

jbear

First Post
Maui helps Ni shut the door. It seems he puts little heart into it.

[sblock=ooc] I think exactly what Satin Knights has expressed. I'm rolling with it but it seems wrong. Also though Maui was first through the door the others werent given a chance to accompany me/call me back or whatever. Maui is also not the type to run when he is overwhelmed. More likely he would have fought to the death in the tomb. But anyway. [/sblock]

Rolyat58

First Post
Davian Smilebeard (Halfling Rogue)

Davian stays away from the door, aware that his meager frame would do nothing to help close the opening. He attempts to find a hiding place and keeps his crossbow trained on the door.

OOC: Not sure if there's any place around that he could hide that would also give him a good vantage point of the door, but I'll put out the rolls anyways :p

DalkonCledwin

First Post
GM: I realize that sealing the tomb may seem to only provide a stop gap measure, but it is what it is.

While Davian successfully finds a small alcove to hide in where his aim at the door is unimpeded, the rest of the party puts their effort into sealing the door. With their combined strength, the door quite easily seals itself making a loud grating noise of stone against stone and finally a deafening crack as it locks into place.

This tomb seems sealed, but sealing the tomb leaves an empty feeling in the air, it doesn't appear to have accomplished much as the undead still appear to be ravaging the town and flowing out from area's as yet undiscovered.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases