[LPF] Roaming Dead

IronWolf

blank
Fulgrim makes a quick click of his tongue to draw the attention of the others and motions with a nod towards the halls within the tomb. Fulgrim lifts his axe as he takes up a position see better down the hall. He whispers harshly to Davian as he does so "Try it again me lad. Make it quick!"

[sblock=OOC]

Perception -- 1d20+7=14

[/sblock]

Qik

First Post
"Lookin' like someone let dese dead outta' their tomb. Once we get 'em off de streets we should be finding' out who did such a thing."

Ni nods enthusiastically. "Indeed we should, indeed. Can't imagine what kind of person lets otherworldly creatures wander about helter skelter around a city such as this."

Lu lifts his head long enough to give Ni a look as if to say, And what am I, a garden variety housepet? before returning its attention to the leaves and branches of a nearby tree.

As Davian makes another attempt at the mechanism controlling the door, Ni shuffles up and touches him on the shoulder briefly, before falling back behind Fulgrim's stout form. "A tiny touch for a bit of luck, mate, that's what we always say!"

[sblock=Actions]Ni casts Guidance on Davian (+1 on one roll, presumably his DD check).[/sblock] [sblock=Stats]Nimientioquijuil
Initiative: +2
HP: 16/16
AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15)
CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +1, Ref: +3, Will: +3
Perception: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Summon Monster I: 8/9
Spells:
- 0: Infinite
- 1: 3/3

Eidolon: Summoned
HP: 11/11
Eidolon AC: 16 (FF: 14; Touch: 12)
CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

Natural Weapons:
- Bite:
+3, 1d6+2
- 2 Claws:
+3, 1d4+2[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Boards are acting up for me. This is actually the first time today this thread has shown as having new posts in it, though it's clearly had a whole lot more a whole lot sooner. Apologies... :([/sblock]

Eanos holds his ground, waiting tensely as the halfling prepares for another go.

DalkonCledwin

First Post
[sblock=off topic]I have to agree the slow speed was horrendous, at least now I can actually get to the site before the loading times out.[/sblock]

Rolyat58

First Post
Davian Smilebeard (Halfling Rogue)

Davian gets a little irritated at himself due to his unsuccessful attempt. "I'm trying! But believe it or not improvised tools aren't the greatest things to use!" he says to Fulgrim as he continues to fiddle with the mechanism.

DalkonCledwin

First Post
Unfortunately Davian is again unsuccessful at solving the conundrum of the Crypt's sealing mechanism. The moaning of the undead from within the crypt becomes all the louder, and Fulgrim can make out Undead approaching the exit of the Tomb.

[sblock=Map Placement]
GM: I am going to need your placements on the map. You can be anywhere you want except for on the inside of the door (basically you guys are on the side of the doorway with the stairs on it).

xqjdi8.jpg

EDIT: sorry I accidentally deleted the map for this post, please refer to the next rendition of this map in my subsequent post...[/sblock]

Last edited:

Satin Knights

First Post
Arianna (Mermaid Synthesist 1/Cleric of Tanager 1)

[sblock=map placement]X9 with longspear in hand, Darkvision 60'.
If the undead are a round or more away, she will cast Bless to give everyone +1 to attack and saves vs fear,
otherwise she will save her action for a readied attack against the first undead to enter the doorway.[/sblock][sblock=mini-stats]Arianna Mermaid ~ Perception +3, Sense Motive +2, Stealth +1, Low Light Vision
Base HP 17/0, AC 14, 12 T, 12 FF, Init +2
Current HP: 10
, Current AC: 14
CMB +0, CMD 12, Fort +3, Reflex +2, Will +6 . . Move 15'
MW Long Spear +1, d8 with 10' reach
MW DW Spear Gun +3, d8
Dagger +0, d4 or thrown +2, d4
Active Enhancements: -
In hand: none

Consumables: 39 spear gun bolts, 20 cold iron bolts, 4 days rations,
. . . . . . . . . . 3 potions of Cure Light Wounds,
. . . . . . . . . . 2 potions of Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon

Summon Monster I: 7/day, 0 used
.Cantrips: unlimited Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Drench, Jolt
. Orisons: unlimited Stabilize, Guidance, Purify Food/Drink
1st Level: 2/day, 1 used Mage Armor, Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon
1st Level: Memorized Bless, Cure Light Wounds, Longstrider(d)
Channel Positive Energy: 7/day, 0 used 1d6 healing

Beast (Teq Oola) ~ Perception +11, Sense Motive +2, 60' Darkvision and Low Light Vision
Base HP 17/11, AC 15, 11 T, 14 FF, Init +1
Current HP: 17/11, Current AC: 19
CMB +4, CMD 15, Fort +3, Reflex +1, Will +6 . . Move 30'
Claw/Claw +4, d4+3
MW Longspear +5, d8+4 with 10' reach
MW Darkwood Spear Gun +3, d8
Dagger +4, d4+1 or thrown +2, d4+3
Jolt +2, d3, RTA spell
Active Enhancements: Mage Armor (1.5 hours)
In hand: longspear[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases