[LPF] Roaming Dead - Page 15





+ Log in or register to post
Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 371
  1. #141
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Qik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925

    Ignore Qik
    OOC
    Let's put Lu at W10 and Ni at V10.

 

  • #142
    positioning


    Fulgrim will be at X10, great axe in hand, 60' Darkvision. He will ready an attack depending on how things fall in initiative and distance as we get accurate placement on the dead.


  • #143
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)

    Rolyat58's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Gaston, IN
    Posts
    35

    Ignore Rolyat58

    Davian Smilebeard (Halfling Rogue)

    OOC: Davian I guess would be wherever the mechanism is. If he thinks he still has time to close it before the undead get to close he'll attempt it. If not, he readies his hand crossbow.

  • #144
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)



    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,729

    Ignore jkason

    Eanos Setirav, human inquisitor

    ooc
    The speed's great, it's just harder for me to make sure I've posted where I need to post. Guess that's what mentions are for.


    placement
    Let's go with U11. Question: since there are stairs, I'm assuming part of the map is on a different level than the other? What's higher / lower?

  • #145
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    DalkonCledwin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Blood Plains of Stovokor
    Posts
    1,095

    Ignore DalkonCledwin
    GM: The Stairs lead to the Streets outside the tomb area. And I think that means we are just waiting on jbear to post his positioning?
    Fae'shiel Aeros, Level 5 || Tonris, Level 6

  • #146
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Qik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925

    Ignore Qik
    OOC
    Yup, jbear, although frankly, I don't think you'd be out of line deciding that for yourself. It might help speed things along.

    Just put Maui and the tiger near the front, I imagine that's what he's going to do.

  • #147
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    DalkonCledwin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Blood Plains of Stovokor
    Posts
    1,095

    Ignore DalkonCledwin
    Due to the complete darkness of the tomb, and the shadows of the section of the crypt that you are in, only Fulgrim and Arianna are able to make out the Skeletons that are within the Crypt. They count 5 skeletons that are visible to them, though from the sounds inside the crypt there may be more of them elsewhere that they cannot see.

    Map and Combat Information
    Fulgrim, Arianna, and the Skeletons get to act in the surprise round. I am going to allow Fulgrim and Arianna to make their actions first. The map is as follows:



    Arianna 17 / 17 Current HP + 11 Temporary HP
    Fulgrim 32 / 41 Current HP
    Davian 8 / 8 Current HP
    Eanos 23 / 23 Current HP
    Maui 13 / 13 Current HP
    Taniwha 16 / 16 Current HP
    Ni 16 / 16 Current HP
    Lumoi'es 11 / 11 Current HP

    ============

    Skeleton 1:
    Skeleton 2:
    Skeleton 3:
    Skeleton 4:
    Skeleton 5:
    Fae'shiel Aeros, Level 5 || Tonris, Level 6

  • #148
    "I see five sets of walking bones!" Arianna one hands her weapon while grabbing the wooden stormbolt hanging on a chain around her neck. Presenting it boldly, she casts bless upon her brave comrades.
    buff for everyone but Davian
    +1 to attack and saves vs Fear for everyone except Davian because the door would likely block the spell.
    actions
    Free Talk, Free Release one hand from weapon, Std Cast Bless, unfortunately that leaves the weapon unwielded for a 10' AoO possibility
    mini-stats
    Arianna Mermaid ~ Perception +3, Sense Motive +2, Stealth +1, Low Light Vision
    Base HP 17/0, AC 14, 12 T, 12 FF, Init +2
    Current HP: 10
    , Current AC: 14
    CMB +0, CMD 12, Fort +3, Reflex +2, Will +6 . . Move 15'
    MW Long Spear +1, d8 with 10' reach
    MW DW Spear Gun +3, d8
    Dagger +0, d4 or thrown +2, d4
    Active Enhancements: -
    In hand: none


    Consumables: 39 spear gun bolts, 20 cold iron bolts, 4 days rations,
    . . . . . . . . . . 3 potions of Cure Light Wounds,
    . . . . . . . . . . 2 potions of Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon

    Summon Monster I: 7/day, 0 used
    .Cantrips: unlimited Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Drench, Jolt
    . Orisons: unlimited Stabilize, Guidance, Purify Food/Drink
    1st Level: 2/day, 1 used Mage Armor, Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon
    1st Level: Memorized Bless, Cure Light Wounds, Longstrider(d)
    Channel Positive Energy: 7/day, 0 used 1d6 healing

    Beast (Teq Oola) ~ Perception +11, Sense Motive +2, 60' Darkvision and Low Light Vision
    Base HP 17/11, AC 15, 11 T, 14 FF, Init +1
    Current HP: 17/11, Current AC: 19
    CMB +4, CMD 15, Fort +3, Reflex +1, Will +6 . . Move 30'
    Claw/Claw +4, d4+3
    MW Longspear +5, d8+4 with 10' reach
    MW Darkwood Spear Gun +3, d8
    Dagger +4, d4+1 or thrown +2, d4+3
    Jolt +2, d3, RTA spell
    Active Enhancements: Mage Armor (1.5 hours), Bless +1 Attack
    In hand: longspear in one hand, holy symbol in the other

  • #149
    Registered User
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    jbear's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Online
    Posts
    3,957

    Ignore jbear
    ooc: Sorry for the late response. Christmas and all that. Maui would have cast light if they were inside a dark tomb and they heard moans approaching. Also, if you don't mind, I'd prefer if Maui and Taniwha switched positions.
    'I am a predator...the predator improves the race...I kill but not out of hate.'
    Frank Herbert: Emperor God of Dune

  • #150
    Fulgrim nods as Arianna announces the five walking skeletal creatures. "Aye! Here dey come, get yerselves ready!" Fulgrim speaks out loudly for the others to hear. He then tenses as the cords of his muscles grow taut and he flies into a rage, charging forward into the tomb to strike at one of the skeletons.

    OOC

    Speak as free action, Rage, charge into tomb and power attack skeleton at AB-10.

    Attack -- 1d20+10=15
    If attack hits, damage -- 1d12+10=22

    Mini Stats

    Fulgrim Ironforge
    Initiative: +3 (+5 when underground)
    AC: 17 (16 flat-footed, 11 Touch)
    HP: 41 Current: 33
    CMB: +6 CMD: 17 Fort: +7 Reflex: +3 Will: +3

    Damage Reduction: 1/--

    MW Greataxe +7 (1d12+4/20/x3)
    Special: Power Attack for -1 to hit, +3 damage (to above)
    Furious Focus Removes -1 to hit on power attack

    Current Weapon in Hand: Great Axe

    Fulgrim, Raging

    AC: 15 (14 flat-footed, 9 Touch)
    HP: 47 Current: 47
    CMB: +8 CMD: 17 Fort: +9 Reflex: +1 Will: +3

    Damage Reduction: 1/--
    Rage: 11/14


    MW Greataxe +9 (1d12+7/20/x3) and
    Special: Power Attack for -1 to hit, +3 damage (to above)
    Furious Focus Removes -1 to hit on power attack



  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. The Walking Dead 3.7 "When the Dead Come Knocking" (spoiler warning)
      By NewJeffCT in forum Miscellaneous Geek Talk & Media Lounge
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: Saturday, 8th December, 2012, 12:05 AM
    2. It's dead, Jim -- returning after dead hard drive
      By Wombat in forum Miscellaneous Geek Talk & Media Lounge
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: Friday, 15th December, 2006, 07:14 AM
    3. Rolecall for the Dead - Bring out your dead!
      By mafisto in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 48
      Last Post: Tuesday, 11th October, 2005, 03:12 AM
    4. Keeping the dead... dead.
      By Rkhet in forum D&D and Pathfinder
      Replies: 54
      Last Post: Sunday, 7th August, 2005, 11:31 PM
    5. Way o the Dead
      By Messageboard Golem in forum Fan Reviews
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: Tuesday, 7th January, 2003, 05:00 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •