[LPF] Roaming Dead - Page 16





+ Log in or register to post
Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 371
  1. #151
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    DalkonCledwin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Blood Plains of Stovokor
    Posts
    1,095

    ° Ignore DalkonCledwin
    The Skeletons move into attacking positions, and now thanks to Maui's light spell the party can see that there is freaking lot of them. Fulgrim charges into the thick of the skeletons and manages to crush one to nothing but a fine powdery substance, but doing this causes him to be at risk of retaliation. Fortunately he is able to deftly dodge all but one of the subsequent attacks from the undead monstrosities. Thanks to Fulgrim however there are only 8 of the undead left standing.

    Map & Actions
    Three of the Skeletons move in and attack Fulgrim after his charge. One of these skeletons lands a blow dealing 2 damage. Of this only 1 damage gets through Fulgrim's Damage Reduction. You can now mainly thanks to Fulgrim entering into the tomb combined with the Light spell, see that you had been up against 9 Skeletons, and that you are now faced with only 8 remaining. Map is as follows:



    The Party is still under the effects of Bless for 9 more rounds, +1 to Attack Rolls and Fear Saves for the duration.

    Arianna 17 / 17 Current HP + 11 Temporary HP
    Fulgrim 31 / 41 Current HP
    Davian 8 / 8 Current HP
    Eanos 23 / 23 Current HP
    Maui 13 / 13 Current HP
    Taniwha 16 / 16 Current HP
    Ni 16 / 16 Current HP
    Lumoi'es 11 / 11 Current HP

    Skeleton AB10 = Dead
    Skeleton AA9 = Uninjured
    Skeleton AA11 = Uninjured
    Skeleton AB9 = Uninjured
    Skeleton AB7 = Uninjured
    Skeleton AC8 = Uninjured
    Skeleton AC11 = Uninjured
    Skeleton AC13 = Uninjured
    Skeleton AD10 = Uninjured


    GM: The Party is up.
    Last edited by DalkonCledwin; Tuesday, 27th December, 2011 at 10:04 PM.
    Fae'shiel Aeros, Level 5 || Tonris, Level 6

 

  • #152
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Qik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925

    ° Ignore Qik
    "Holy bejeezajeez!" exclaims Ni as he catches sight of the veritable swarm of skeletons within the illuminated bowels of the tomb. Reaching to swat Ni encouragingly, he yells, "Go get 'em, boy!" but the eidolon is already galloping exuberantly into the chamber.

    Smiling, either out of naive ignorance, extreme confidence, or a combination of both, Ni waves his hands, nods twice, and yells, "Aha!" From one of the pillars within the chamber, the form of a dog emerges and strikes out at the nearest skeleton; it's aim, however, is wildly inaccurate, and it's bite leads to nothing more than a mouthful of dust from the chamber floor.

    Lu, at least, has better luck.

    Actions
    Ni summons a celestial dog to AB12. Uses the bracketed stats (from Augment Summoning), swaps Weapon Focus (Bite) in for SF (Perception), bringing the bite attack up to +6.

    CD attacks Skeleton AC11. Natural 1 -> a miss.

    Lu charges to Z10, full attacks (thanks to pounce) Skeleton AA11 (Attack gets +2 for flanking, so +5 total). Bite attack is probably good (3 damage); I'm assuming a 10 or 11 won't cut it, though. Feel free to roll if I happen to be wrong.
    Stats
    Nimientioquijuil
    Initiative: +2
    HP: 16/16
    AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15)
    CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +1, Ref: +3, Will: +3
    Perception: +2

    Current Weapon in Hand: None

    Summon Monster I: 7/9
    Spells:
    - 0: Infinite
    - 1: 3/3

    Eidolon: Summoned
    HP:11/11
    Eidolon AC: 16 (FF: 14; Touch: 12)
    CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

    Natural Weapons:
    - Bite:
    +3, 1d6+2
    - 2 Claws:
    +3, 1d4+2
    Last edited by Qik; Tuesday, 27th December, 2011 at 04:39 PM.

  • #153
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)

    Rolyat58's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Gaston, IN
    Posts
    35

    ° Ignore Rolyat58

    Davian Smilebeard (Halfling Rogue)

    Davian tries to not let the stress of the situation get to him as he gives it one last attempt to close the door. "Come on.." he says as a small bead of sweat falls off his brow. "Click damn you, click!"

  • #154
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Qik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925

    ° Ignore Qik
    "Hey - now's not the time!" yells Ni as he sees Davian continue to try on the lock.

    OOC
    Probably not wise to lock the door with Fulgrim in there....

  • #155
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)



    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,722

    ° Ignore jkason

    Eanos Setirav, human inquisitor

    Eanos says nothing as the skeletal throng are fully revealed by the light. Instead, he slides quickly and quietly forward a few steps, pulling a blunt arrow from his quiver. He takes careful aim, then launches the missile, which makes a satisfying crunch as it impacts the sternum of the walking dead.

    actions
    Move: to W11
    Standard: Blunt arrow attack skelly AA9. Bonus to attack and damage is for being in Point Blank Shot range.

    PBS Blunt arrow attack; damage (1d20+7=26, 1d8+2=10)


    mini stats
    Eanos Setirav
    Initiative: +6
    AC: 17
    HP: 23 Current: 23
    CMB: +3 CMD: 16 Fort: +4 Reflex: +5 Will: +7

    Conditions: Bless (+1 attack & saves vs. fear)

    Current Weapon in Hand: Compound Longbow

    Arrows: Cold Iron: 20/20
    Blunt Silvered: 19/20

    Judgement: 1/1 Remaining Determination: 2/2 remaining
    Silver Tongued Haggler: 6/6 remaining
    Spells: Orisons (DC 13): Brand, Create Water, Detect Magic, Disrupt Undead, Guidance, Light
    1st (4/4 remaining)(DC 14): Divine Favor, Expeditious Retreat, Protection from Evil, Shield of Faith
    Last edited by jkason; Tuesday, 27th December, 2011 at 09:39 PM.

  • #156
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    DalkonCledwin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Blood Plains of Stovokor
    Posts
    1,095

    ° Ignore DalkonCledwin
    Off Topic
    I am beginning to think I made these encounters too easy for you all...
    Fae'shiel Aeros, Level 5 || Tonris, Level 6

  • #157
    Since a pointy spear has a tendency to slip right through bones, Arianna drops her spear and moves in to attack with a claw while slightly stumbling over the bones she just stepped on, missing wildly.
    actions
    free drop spear, Assuming IF Eanos dusted the skeleton at AA9, move to AA9, std claw attack AB9, ELSE move to Z9 to attack AA9
    ongoing +1 attack buff
    Bless +1 to attack and fear saves, 9 more rounds
    mini-stats
    Arianna Mermaid ~ Perception +3, Sense Motive +2, Stealth +1, Low Light Vision
    Base HP 17/0, AC 14, 12 T, 12 FF, Init +2
    Current HP: 10
    , Current AC: 14
    CMB +0, CMD 12, Fort +3, Reflex +2, Will +6 . . Move 15'
    MW Long Spear +1, d8 with 10' reach
    MW DW Spear Gun +3, d8
    Dagger +0, d4 or thrown +2, d4
    Active Enhancements: -
    In hand: none


    Consumables: 39 spear gun bolts, 20 cold iron bolts, 4 days rations,
    . . . . . . . . . . 3 potions of Cure Light Wounds,
    . . . . . . . . . . 2 potions of Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon

    Summon Monster I: 7/day, 0 used
    .Cantrips: unlimited Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Drench, Jolt
    . Orisons: unlimited Stabilize, Guidance, Purify Food/Drink
    1st Level: 2/day, 1 used Mage Armor, Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon
    1st Level: Memorized Bless, Cure Light Wounds, Longstrider(d)
    Channel Positive Energy: 7/day, 0 used 1d6 healing

    Beast (Teq Oola) ~ Perception +11, Sense Motive +2, 60' Darkvision and Low Light Vision
    Base HP 17/11, AC 15, 11 T, 14 FF, Init +1
    Current HP: 17/11, Current AC: 19
    CMB +4, CMD 15, Fort +3, Reflex +1, Will +6 . . Move 30'
    Claw/Claw +4, d4+3
    MW Longspear +5, d8+4 with 10' reach
    MW Darkwood Spear Gun +3, d8
    Dagger +4, d4+1 or thrown +2, d4+3
    Jolt +2, d3, RTA spell
    Active Enhancements: Mage Armor (1.5 hours), Bless +1 Attack
    In hand: open claw as one hand, holy symbol in the other
    Last edited by Satin Knights; Tuesday, 27th December, 2011 at 09:30 PM.

  • #158
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Qik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925

    ° Ignore Qik
    Note
    Just wanted to note that I forgot to factor in Bless in my attack rolls; might make a difference on Lu's claw attacks if you're willing to retcon it, DC, but I'd understand if you don't, and it might not matter anyway.

  • #159
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    DalkonCledwin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Blood Plains of Stovokor
    Posts
    1,095

    ° Ignore DalkonCledwin
    GM: Wouldn't have made much of a difference even had I retconned it. Though I am going to edit in a note about the bless effect into my official combat notes.
    Fae'shiel Aeros, Level 5 || Tonris, Level 6

  • #160
    Registered User
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    jbear's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Online
    Posts
    3,957

    ° Ignore jbear
    ooc: was the Skeleton destroyed by Eanos? Arianna's positioning will mean Maui will do one thing or another.
    'I am a predator...the predator improves the race...I kill but not out of hate.'
    Frank Herbert: Emperor God of Dune

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. The Walking Dead 3.7 "When the Dead Come Knocking" (spoiler warning)
      By NewJeffCT in forum Miscellaneous Geek Talk & Media Lounge
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: Saturday, 8th December, 2012, 12:05 AM
    2. It's dead, Jim -- returning after dead hard drive
      By Wombat in forum Miscellaneous Geek Talk & Media Lounge
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: Friday, 15th December, 2006, 07:14 AM
    3. Rolecall for the Dead - Bring out your dead!
      By mafisto in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 48
      Last Post: Tuesday, 11th October, 2005, 03:12 AM
    4. Keeping the dead... dead.
      By Rkhet in forum D&D and Pathfinder
      Replies: 54
      Last Post: Sunday, 7th August, 2005, 11:31 PM
    5. Way o the Dead
      By Messageboard Golem in forum Fan Reviews
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: Tuesday, 7th January, 2003, 05:00 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •