[LPF] Roaming Dead

DalkonCledwin

First Post
The Skeletons move into attacking positions, and now thanks to Maui's light spell the party can see that there is freaking lot of them. Fulgrim charges into the thick of the skeletons and manages to crush one to nothing but a fine powdery substance, but doing this causes him to be at risk of retaliation. Fortunately he is able to deftly dodge all but one of the subsequent attacks from the undead monstrosities. Thanks to Fulgrim however there are only 8 of the undead left standing.

[sblock=Map & Actions]Three of the Skeletons move in and attack Fulgrim after his charge. One of these skeletons lands a blow dealing 2 damage. Of this only 1 damage gets through Fulgrim's Damage Reduction. You can now mainly thanks to Fulgrim entering into the tomb combined with the Light spell, see that you had been up against 9 Skeletons, and that you are now faced with only 8 remaining. Map is as follows:

287kfgj.jpg

The Party is still under the effects of Bless for 9 more rounds, +1 to Attack Rolls and Fear Saves for the duration.

Arianna 17 / 17 Current HP + 11 Temporary HP
Fulgrim 31 / 41 Current HP
Davian 8 / 8 Current HP
Eanos 23 / 23 Current HP
Maui 13 / 13 Current HP
Taniwha 16 / 16 Current HP
Ni 16 / 16 Current HP
Lumoi'es 11 / 11 Current HP

Skeleton AB10 = Dead
Skeleton AA9 = Uninjured
Skeleton AA11 = Uninjured
Skeleton AB9 = Uninjured
Skeleton AB7 = Uninjured
Skeleton AC8 = Uninjured
Skeleton AC11 = Uninjured
Skeleton AC13 = Uninjured
Skeleton AD10 = Uninjured[/sblock]

GM: The Party is up.

Last edited:

Qik

First Post
"Holy bejeezajeez!" exclaims Ni as he catches sight of the veritable swarm of skeletons within the illuminated bowels of the tomb. Reaching to swat Ni encouragingly, he yells, "Go get 'em, boy!" but the eidolon is already galloping exuberantly into the chamber.

Smiling, either out of naive ignorance, extreme confidence, or a combination of both, Ni waves his hands, nods twice, and yells, "Aha!" From one of the pillars within the chamber, the form of a dog emerges and strikes out at the nearest skeleton; it's aim, however, is wildly inaccurate, and it's bite leads to nothing more than a mouthful of dust from the chamber floor.

Lu, at least, has better luck.

[sblock=Actions]Ni summons a celestial dog to AB12. Uses the bracketed stats (from Augment Summoning), swaps Weapon Focus (Bite) in for SF (Perception), bringing the bite attack up to +6.

CD attacks Skeleton AC11. Natural 1 -> a miss.

Lu charges to Z10, full attacks (thanks to pounce) Skeleton AA11 (Attack gets +2 for flanking, so +5 total). Bite attack is probably good (3 damage); I'm assuming a 10 or 11 won't cut it, though. Feel free to roll if I happen to be wrong.[/sblock] [sblock=Stats]Nimientioquijuil
Initiative: +2
HP: 16/16
AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15)
CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +1, Ref: +3, Will: +3
Perception: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Summon Monster I: 7/9
Spells:
- 0: Infinite
- 1: 3/3

Eidolon: Summoned
HP:11/11
Eidolon AC: 16 (FF: 14; Touch: 12)
CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

Natural Weapons:
- Bite:
+3, 1d6+2
- 2 Claws:
+3, 1d4+2[/sblock]

Last edited:

Rolyat58

First Post
Davian Smilebeard (Halfling Rogue)

Davian tries to not let the stress of the situation get to him as he gives it one last attempt to close the door. "Come on.." he says as a small bead of sweat falls off his brow. "Click damn you, click!"

Qik

First Post
"Hey - now's not the time!" yells Ni as he sees Davian continue to try on the lock.

[sblock=OOC]Probably not wise to lock the door with Fulgrim in there.... ;)[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Eanos Setirav, human inquisitor

Eanos says nothing as the skeletal throng are fully revealed by the light. Instead, he slides quickly and quietly forward a few steps, pulling a blunt arrow from his quiver. He takes careful aim, then launches the missile, which makes a satisfying crunch as it impacts the sternum of the walking dead.

[sblock=actions]Move: to W11
Standard: Blunt arrow attack skelly AA9. Bonus to attack and damage is for being in Point Blank Shot range.

PBS Blunt arrow attack; damage (1d20+7=26, 1d8+2=10)[/sblock]

[sblock=mini stats]Eanos Setirav
Initiative: +6
AC: 17
HP: 23 Current: 23
CMB: +3 CMD: 16 Fort: +4 Reflex: +5 Will: +7

Conditions: Bless (+1 attack & saves vs. fear)

Current Weapon in Hand: Compound Longbow

Arrows: Cold Iron: 20/20
Blunt Silvered: 19/20

Judgement: 1/1 Remaining Determination: 2/2 remaining
Silver Tongued Haggler: 6/6 remaining
Spells: Orisons (DC 13): Brand, Create Water, Detect Magic, Disrupt Undead, Guidance, Light
1st (4/4 remaining)(DC 14): Divine Favor, Expeditious Retreat, Protection from Evil, Shield of Faith[/sblock]

Last edited:

Satin Knights

First Post
Since a pointy spear has a tendency to slip right through bones, Arianna drops her spear and moves in to attack with a claw while slightly stumbling over the bones she just stepped on, missing wildly.
[sblock=actions]free drop spear, Assuming IF Eanos dusted the skeleton at AA9, move to AA9, std claw attack AB9, ELSE move to Z9 to attack AA9 [/sblock][sblock=ongoing +1 attack buff]Bless +1 to attack and fear saves, 9 more rounds[/sblock][sblock=mini-stats]Arianna Mermaid ~ Perception +3, Sense Motive +2, Stealth +1, Low Light Vision
Base HP 17/0, AC 14, 12 T, 12 FF, Init +2
Current HP: 10
, Current AC: 14
CMB +0, CMD 12, Fort +3, Reflex +2, Will +6 . . Move 15'
MW Long Spear +1, d8 with 10' reach
MW DW Spear Gun +3, d8
Dagger +0, d4 or thrown +2, d4
Active Enhancements: -
In hand: none

Consumables: 39 spear gun bolts, 20 cold iron bolts, 4 days rations,
. . . . . . . . . . 3 potions of Cure Light Wounds,
. . . . . . . . . . 2 potions of Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon

Summon Monster I: 7/day, 0 used
.Cantrips: unlimited Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Drench, Jolt
. Orisons: unlimited Stabilize, Guidance, Purify Food/Drink
1st Level: 2/day, 1 used Mage Armor, Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon
1st Level: Memorized Bless, Cure Light Wounds, Longstrider(d)
Channel Positive Energy: 7/day, 0 used 1d6 healing

Beast (Teq Oola) ~ Perception +11, Sense Motive +2, 60' Darkvision and Low Light Vision
Base HP 17/11, AC 15, 11 T, 14 FF, Init +1
Current HP: 17/11, Current AC: 19
CMB +4, CMD 15, Fort +3, Reflex +1, Will +6 . . Move 30'
Claw/Claw +4, d4+3
MW Longspear +5, d8+4 with 10' reach
MW Darkwood Spear Gun +3, d8
Dagger +4, d4+1 or thrown +2, d4+3
Jolt +2, d3, RTA spell
Active Enhancements: Mage Armor (1.5 hours), Bless +1 Attack
In hand: open claw as one hand, holy symbol in the other[/sblock]

Last edited:

Qik

First Post
[sblock=Note]Just wanted to note that I forgot to factor in Bless in my attack rolls; might make a difference on Lu's claw attacks if you're willing to retcon it, DC, but I'd understand if you don't, and it might not matter anyway.[/sblock]

DalkonCledwin

First Post
GM: Wouldn't have made much of a difference even had I retconned it. Though I am going to edit in a note about the bless effect into my official combat notes.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases