[LPF] Roaming Dead - Page 2




+ Log in or register to post
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 371
  1. #11
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    DalkonCledwin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Blood Plains of Stovokor
    Posts
    1,095

    Ignore DalkonCledwin
    "To tell you the truth the city watch has been unable to determine exactly which tombs the undead are swarming out of. So it is up to you all to determine which ones the undead are coming from. I hope you are up to the task." Konys explains to the others of the group.

    GM: I guess I am going to have to tell you this much, the first part of the adventure is a skill challenge where you have to locate and then seal the tombs. I am not going to however tell you what skills you have to use to accomplish this goal.
    Fae'shiel Aeros, Level 5 || Tonris, Level 6

 

  • #12
    "Reckon we oughta' head out and talk to some people on de streets." Fulgrim says to the others. "Someone is bound ta 'ave seen some walkin' de streets."

  • #13
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Qik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925

    Ignore Qik
    "Aye!" agrees Nimi, way too cheerfully given that he's agreeing to search for living dead. "Let's start asking around..."

    OOC: I'll give a diplomacy roll to gather information.

  • #14

    Arianna (Mermaid Synthesist 1/Cleric of Tanager 1)

    "Then out to the streets it is. I better put the hood back up so I am not the scariest thing walking. You know how simple folk are."

    Arianna draws her cloak closed and hood up to hide her face, then heads out the door looking for trouble or panic.

    mini-stats
    Arianna Mermaid ~ Perception +3, Sense Motive +2, Stealth +1, Low Light Vision
    Base HP 17/0, AC 14, 12 T, 12 FF, Init +2
    Current HP: 10
    , Current AC: 14
    CMB +0, CMD 12, Fort +3, Reflex +2, Will +6 . . Move 15'
    MW Long Spear +1, d8 with 10' reach
    MW DW Spear Gun +3, d8
    Dagger +0, d4 or thrown +2, d4
    Active Enhancements: -
    In hand: none


    Consumables: 39 spear gun bolts, 20 cold iron bolts, 4 days rations,
    . . . . . . . . . . 3 potions of Cure Light Wounds,
    . . . . . . . . . . 2 potions of Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon

    Summon Monster I: 7/day, 0 used
    .Cantrips: unlimited Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Drench, Jolt
    . Orisons: unlimited Stabilize, Guidance, Purify Food/Drink
    1st Level: 2/day, 0 used Mage Armor, Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon
    1st Level: Memorized Bless, Cure Light Wounds, Longstrider(d)
    Channel Positive Energy: 7/day, 0 used 1d6 healing

    Beast (Teq Oola) ~ Perception +11, Sense Motive +2, 60' Darkvision and Low Light Vision
    Base HP 17/11, AC 15, 11 T, 14 FF, Init +1
    Current HP: 17/11, Current AC: 15
    CMB +4, CMD 15, Fort +3, Reflex +1, Will +6 . . Move 30'
    Claw/Claw +4, d4+3
    MW Longspear +5, d8+4 with 10' reach
    MW Darkwood Spear Gun +3, d8
    Dagger +4, d4+1 or thrown +2, d4+3
    Jolt +2, d3, RTA spell
    Active Enhancements: -
    In hand: claw/claw

  • #15
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    DalkonCledwin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Blood Plains of Stovokor
    Posts
    1,095

    Ignore DalkonCledwin
    GM: Congratulations


    surprisingly enough, the little gnome is able to find some people who are able to tell the group of one of the tombs that the undead are surging forth from with relatively little difficulty. "Aye I saw 'em ugly 'nes coming from a 'omb on the south end of 'own" one of the townsfolk mentions to you all.
    Fae'shiel Aeros, Level 5 || Tonris, Level 6

  • #16
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Qik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925

    Ignore Qik
    OOC: Not much that a +16 modifier won't solve!


    Ni nods his head vigorously. "Many thanks to you, dear townswoman. Have a piece of chocolate." Dropping the small sweet into the hand of the perplexed woman, Ni begins to lead Lumoi'es in the direction indicated by her (making sure to let other, stouter, members of the group take the lead, of course).

  • #17
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    DalkonCledwin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Blood Plains of Stovokor
    Posts
    1,095

    Ignore DalkonCledwin
    Unfortunately while Arianna is able to locate all manner of undead in the city, she is unable to pin point exactly where the undead are coming from.
    Fae'shiel Aeros, Level 5 || Tonris, Level 6

  • #18
    "Found them!" Arianna casts a spell and them moves forward to attack the first undead thing that is still walking.

    actions
    Cast Mage Armor, single move towards the closest undead
    mini-stats
    Arianna Mermaid ~ Perception +3, Sense Motive +2, Stealth +1, Low Light Vision
    Base HP 17/0, AC 14, 12 T, 12 FF, Init +2
    Current HP: 10
    , Current AC: 14
    CMB +0, CMD 12, Fort +3, Reflex +2, Will +6 . . Move 15'
    MW Long Spear +1, d8 with 10' reach
    MW DW Spear Gun +3, d8
    Dagger +0, d4 or thrown +2, d4
    Active Enhancements: -
    In hand: none


    Consumables: 39 spear gun bolts, 20 cold iron bolts, 4 days rations,
    . . . . . . . . . . 3 potions of Cure Light Wounds,
    . . . . . . . . . . 2 potions of Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon

    Summon Monster I: 7/day, 0 used
    .Cantrips: unlimited Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Drench, Jolt
    . Orisons: unlimited Stabilize, Guidance, Purify Food/Drink
    1st Level: 2/day, 1 used Mage Armor, Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon
    1st Level: Memorized Bless, Cure Light Wounds, Longstrider(d)
    Channel Positive Energy: 7/day, 0 used 1d6 healing

    Beast (Teq Oola) ~ Perception +11, Sense Motive +2, 60' Darkvision and Low Light Vision
    Base HP 17/11, AC 15, 11 T, 14 FF, Init +1
    Current HP: 17/11, Current AC: 19
    CMB +4, CMD 15, Fort +3, Reflex +1, Will +6 . . Move 30'
    Claw/Claw +4, d4+3
    MW Longspear +5, d8+4 with 10' reach
    MW Darkwood Spear Gun +3, d8
    Dagger +4, d4+1 or thrown +2, d4+3
    Jolt +2, d3, RTA spell
    Active Enhancements: Mage Armor (2 hours)
    In hand: claw/claw

  • #19
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Qik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925

    Ignore Qik
    OOC: I'm a little confused. Since Ni was able to gather information as to the location of a tomb from which the undead are coming, shouldn't we all be heading there? Or have we encountered some along the way?

  • #20
    ooc
    Arianna would take out the ones she encounters along the way instead of running past them and having to return for them later.

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. The Walking Dead 3.7 "When the Dead Come Knocking" (spoiler warning)
      By NewJeffCT in forum Miscellaneous Geek Talk & Media Lounge
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: Saturday, 8th December, 2012, 12:05 AM
    2. It's dead, Jim -- returning after dead hard drive
      By Wombat in forum Miscellaneous Geek Talk & Media Lounge
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: Friday, 15th December, 2006, 07:14 AM
    3. Rolecall for the Dead - Bring out your dead!
      By mafisto in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 48
      Last Post: Tuesday, 11th October, 2005, 03:12 AM
    4. Keeping the dead... dead.
      By Rkhet in forum D&D and Pathfinder
      Replies: 54
      Last Post: Sunday, 7th August, 2005, 11:31 PM
    5. Way o the Dead
      By Messageboard Golem in forum Fan Reviews
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: Tuesday, 7th January, 2003, 05:00 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •