[LPF] Roaming Dead

Qik

First Post
Ni's eyes grow wide as saucers at their finds. "Well I'll be - dunno why these here dead are tryin' to leave, when they're so well stocked in this place!"

The gnome's face turns to one of retrospection. "Have to say, though, it's a bit odd to find holy water adjacent to the undead. Wonder if it means something?"

OOC: So do we know what the next step is? I assume it's find out whomever is responsible, but at the moment we don't have much of anything to go on.

jbear

First Post
"Little Brother, can you get te door closed or do we need to go to te shop and buy you te tools?" Maui calls out to the halfling. Taniwha seems restless and impatient and begins gnawing on Maui's ankle.

ooc: We have to get this door shut and then the other tomb nearby as well.

[sblock= Off Topic] I don't know how near we are to the end of the adventure, but in any case I thought I'd put in a friendly request for someone to give Maui his second approval before we wrap things up. SatinKnights already gave me the judge's approval so anyone can do the second approval. Much appreciation to anyone who has some spare time to kill :) [/sblock]

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
[sblock=Rewards]
Arianna & Ni receive 297 XP & 297 GP worth of Time Based rewards.

Fulgrim & Eanos receive 405 XP & 459 GP worth of Time Based rewards

Maui & Davian receive 189 XP & 162 GP worth of Time Based Rewards

Everyone recieves 202 XP worth of Encounter Experience.
Officially time based rewards are only given at the end and awarded by the Judge. When long adventures make allowances for leveling up mid-adventure, then time-based awards are calculated for that purpose. When I approved it, there was not going to be mid-adventure leveling up for balance reasons, so the time based calculations are not applicable until the very end. I discussed with DC already off-line. So just ignore those rewards for now.

Encounter numbers are this:
Enc 1: 800XP (~133 each)
Enc 2: 1215XP (~202 each) [/sblock]

IronWolf

blank
"Potions of 'ealing dey are." Fulgrim announces to the group. "Seen many a dese in ma time."

"Who else wants one?" Fulgrim continues as he secrets one in his pack.

[sblock=OOC]
Fulgrim will put one potion in his pack, that leaves six up for grabs, though Fulgrim wouldn't object to taking a second one, he wouldn't push the issue.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Fulgrim Ironforge
Initiative: +3 (+5 when underground)
AC: 17 (16 flat-footed, 11 Touch)
HP: 41 Current: 31
CMB: +6 CMD: 17 Fort: +7 Reflex: +3 Will: +3

Damage Reduction: 1/--

MW Greataxe +7 (1d12+4/20/x3)
Special: Power Attack for -1 to hit, +3 damage (to above)
Furious Focus Removes -1 to hit on power attack

Current Weapon in Hand: Great Axe

[sblock=Fulgrim, Raging]
AC: 15 (14 flat-footed, 9 Touch)
HP: 47 Current: 47
CMB: +8 CMD: 17 Fort: +9 Reflex: +1 Will: +3

Rage: 8/14

MW Greataxe +9 (1d12+7/20/x3) and
[/sblock]

Treasure
1 potion of CLW

[/sblock]

DalkonCledwin

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Thank you Perrin for correcting my mistake on the experience rewards and all that.

Also, Jbear, I have made a post in the character submissions thread that I believe you will want to attend to.[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Eanos Setirav, human inquisitor

"Potions of 'ealing dey are." Fulgrim announces to the group. "Seen many a dese in ma time."

"Who else wants one?" Fulgrim continues as he secrets one in his pack.

Eanos shakes his head, producing a wand from his belt.

"I have a wand that can do the same. Which reminds me, let's see if we can't patch everyone up before we go wandering into more of these, and save the potions for when it's harder to get to one another if it comes to it.

"For that matter, Issolatha's secret seems to be doing me well against these things. Those of you without a fallback, especially anyone who prefers to lob things from further back, is probably best to have the holy water, yes?"

[sblock=ooc]In case it's not obvious, Eanos will burn however many cure charges from his wand for anyone that wants to roll them to heal up after the encounter.[/sblock]

[sblock=mini stats]Eanos Setirav
Initiative: +6
AC: 17
HP: 23 Current: 23
CMB: +3 CMD: 16 Fort: +4 Reflex: +5 Will: +7

Conditions: none

In Hand: Compound Longbow. CLW wand

Arrows: Cold Iron: 20/20
Blunt Silvered: 19/20

Judgement: 1/1 Remaining Determination: 2/2 remaining
Silver Tongued Haggler: 6/6 remaining
Spells: Orisons (DC 13): Brand, Create Water, Detect Magic, Disrupt Undead, Guidance, Light
1st (4/4 remaining)(DC 14): Divine Favor, Expeditious Retreat, Protection from Evil, Shield of Faith[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
Arianna checks her supplies of healing in her pocketed scarf, "Three blue and two red. I have enough for me already, so others can take the healing potions. The blues will only heal the mermaid in me. The reds repair Teq. I tend to wade into the fight, so someone else can do the tossing of holy water too."

"If multiple people are hurt, I can bring the healing light of Tanager forth. Or I can save the light for battles. It will also sting these undead a bit. If you are seriously wounded in battle, yell out 'Medic' before you go down to get my attention."

Counting the wounded around her as three or more, "Like this, HEAL!"

Although injured a bit herself, she holds off on using one of her red potions to heal her battle armor.
[sblock=mini-stats]Arianna Mermaid ~ Perception +3, Sense Motive +2, Stealth +1, Low Light Vision
Base HP 17/0, AC 14, 12 T, 12 FF, Init +2
Current HP: 10
, Current AC: 14
CMB +0, CMD 12, Fort +3, Reflex +2, Will +6 . . Move 15'
MW Long Spear +1, d8 with 10' reach
MW DW Spear Gun +3, d8
Dagger +0, d4 or thrown +2, d4
Active Enhancements: -
In hand: none

Consumables: 39 spear gun bolts, 20 cold iron bolts, 4 days rations,
. . . . . . . . . . 3 potions of Cure Light Wounds,
. . . . . . . . . . 2 potions of Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon

Summon Monster I: 7/day, 0 used
.Cantrips: unlimited Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Drench, Jolt
. Orisons: unlimited Stabilize, Guidance, Purify Food/Drink
1st Level: 2/day, 1 used Mage Armor, Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon
1st Level: Memorized Bless, Cure Light Wounds, Longstrider(d)
Channel Positive Energy: 7/day, 1 used 1d6 healing

Beast (Teq Oola) ~ Perception +11, Sense Motive +2, 60' Darkvision and Low Light Vision
Base HP 17/11, AC 15, 11 T, 14 FF, Init +1
Current HP: 17/7, Current AC: 19
CMB +4, CMD 15, Fort +3, Reflex +1, Will +6 . . Move 30'
Claw/Claw +4, d4+3
MW Longspear +5, d8+4 with 10' reach
MW Darkwood Spear Gun +3, d8
Dagger +4, d4+1 or thrown +2, d4+3
Jolt +2, d3, RTA spell
Active Enhancements: Mage Armor (1.5 hours)
In hand: claw/claw[/sblock]

Last edited:

IronWolf

blank
Fulgrim feels the healing warmth wash over him as Arianna lets her powers flow. Studying his wounds a bit, he frowns and then approaches Eanos to take advantage of the offer of the magics from the wand. Fulgrim again checks his wounds and nods, the wounds appeared bound enough to not pose any significant threat.

[sblock=OOC]
CLW(Eanos) 1d8+1=3

Back to 39/41. Thanks all!
[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Fulgrim Ironforge
Initiative: +3 (+5 when underground)
AC: 17 (16 flat-footed, 11 Touch)
HP: 41 Current: 39
CMB: +6 CMD: 17 Fort: +7 Reflex: +3 Will: +3

MW Greataxe +7 (1d12+4/20/x3)

Current Weapon in Hand: Great Axe

[sblock=Fulgrim, Raging]
AC: 15 (14 flat-footed, 9 Touch)
HP: 47 Current: 47
CMB: +8 CMD: 17 Fort: +9 Reflex: +1 Will: +3

Rage: 8/14

MW Greataxe +9 (1d12+7/20/x3) and
[/sblock]

Treasure
1 potion of CLW

[/sblock]

Qik

First Post
"I'd be happy to take a pair of holy waters - unlike our life-bound merwoman here, I tend to stay very much away from things. I leave the close encounters to Lu." Ni jerks a thumb at his eidolon, who has gone back to munching on some grass.

[sblock=OOC]Ni'll take 2 holy waters, 3 if there isn't a high demand. Would be a nice fall back for him, since he's got a decent Dex, and they're touch AC.[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
Maui feels the scratches from the skeletons close up and scab. Taniwha also perks its ears up as the healing energy passes over him. Maui looks to the mermaid with gratitude.

"Our thanks Whale Rider! You have just made two friends."

Maui seems to be becoming more relaxed and less full of hot air as he passes time passes with his new companions as if he was forgetting his own prejudices and slowly letting his thin mask of arrogance held up towards 'the civilised folk' slip away.

OOC: Maui will take 1 CLW potion and 1 Holy Water ( good to have something to do at range in case fighting spaces are cramped, dropping weapons and loading slings are a hassle.)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases