[LPF] Roaming Dead

jkason

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Just posting so I get my mini-stats updated for the wand use before I forget[/sblock]

[sblock=mini stats]Eanos Setirav
Initiative: +6
AC: 17
HP: 23 Current: 23
CMB: +3 CMD: 16 Fort: +4 Reflex: +5 Will: +7

Conditions: none

In Hand: Compound Longbow. CLW wand

Arrows: Cold Iron: 20/20
Blunt Silvered: 19/20
CLW Wand charges: 49/50 remaining

Judgement: 1/1 Remaining Determination: 2/2 remaining
Silver Tongued Haggler: 6/6 remaining
Spells: Orisons (DC 13): Brand, Create Water, Detect Magic, Disrupt Undead, Guidance, Light
1st (4/4 remaining)(DC 14): Divine Favor, Expeditious Retreat, Protection from Evil, Shield of Faith[/sblock]

DalkonCledwin

First Post
As the adventurer's sort their new items, they realize that they are still in the tomb, or at the least the foyer to the tomb, and that there are still screams and such coming from the surface that indicate that there are still unvanquished undead roaming around out there.

jkason

First Post
Eanos Setirav, human inquisitor

Eanos looks from the closed tomb to the sounds.

"Three down. Do we think there are more tombs open, or is it time to start cleaning the streets?" he says, longbow at the ready.

[sblock=ooc]At least, that's my understanding. Tomb 1 was the one we just needed to push. Several others succeeded their checks to bring down the portcullis on Tomb 2, and the 'you have plenty of time' leads me to believe Davian can take 10 or 20 on his Disable check at this point to assure we get the mechanism working to seal Tomb 3.

If I've got that wrong, feel free to correct.

If not, Perception and Survival checks to see if we missed anything:

Perception; Survival (1d20+9=17, 1d20+8=18)[/sblock]

In Hand: Compound Longbow.

Spells: Orisons (DC 13): Brand, Create Water, Detect Magic, Disrupt Undead, Guidance, Light
1st (4/4 remaining)(DC 14): Divine Favor, Expeditious Retreat, Protection from Evil, Shield of Faith[/sblock]

DalkonCledwin

First Post
The tombs do appear to be sealed, however in the time that you had spent sealing the tombs it appears several undead had managed to find their ways into the city streets.

jkason

First Post
Eanos Setirav, human inquisitor

After assessing the immediate area, Eanos nods, satisfied.

"I think we're clear here. Time to send the walkers that have gotten out home. Fulgrim, Arianna, did you want to lead? Seems to me you both like getting in the thick of things better than I do."

In Hand: Compound Longbow.

jbear

First Post
Standing now in the street, sword still in hand, Maui sends his cheetah to work to track the scent of the undead.

"E hongi atu Taniwha"

The big cat's ears prick up as it catches the fresh stench of undeath that winds through the streets letting out a deep growl to let Maui know he has caught the trail.

"Te dead walk that way" adds Maui for the benefit of his companions, though somewhat superfluously as they are already heading in that same direction towards the screams of panicked citizens.

[sblock=Stats]
http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Maui_(jbear1979)
Initiative: +2
AC: 18 (16 without shield/flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 13 Current: 13
CMB: +4 CMD: 16 Fort: +3 Reflex: +3 Will: +4

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & Scimitar: +4 Atk; 1d6+4 dmg; Crit 18-20/x2
Current Status:

Spells Remaining:
Orisons: Light, Create Water, Guidance
1st Level 2/2; 2x CLW

Equipment:
CLW Potions 1/1 remaining

Taniwha
AC: 17 (11 flat-footed, 16 Touch)
HP: 16 Current: 16
CMB: +2 CMD: 18 Fort: +4 Reflex: +9 Will: +1

Attacks: Bite +7 atk; 1d4+1 dmg (special: Trip); 2xClaw +7 atk; 1d2+1 dmg
Current Status:
[/sblock]

Last edited:

jbear

First Post
[sblock=ooc:] Maui is happy to carry any extra stuff to distribute either as needed or for the end of the adventure. In any case nothing will be left behind. We are greedy adventurers after all! :) [/sblock]

Remove ads