[LPF] Roaming Dead

jkason

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Eanos is all set, since it looks like the others are good to carry the spares for selling off / redistributing later[/sblock]

DalkonCledwin

First Post
GM: I am more concerned whether Rolyat got a chance to decide if Davian wants any of the items rather than any of the rest of you all, since most of the rest of you seem to post pretty consistently.

jbear

First Post
[sblock=OOC] How about we assume he is carring all the spare gear for now. The Holy Water is probably good for him. We can worry about dividing treasure correctly at the end of the adventure. You're right that everyone else is posting very regularly. It seems a shame to let it grind to a halt everytime Rolyat disappears. I'd tend to just move on until his participation is important and since you've allowed the tomb to be closed then perhaps you can just assume he is tagging along with the rest of us. Again in pbp I think you're well within your right as a DM to do that in such a case. In any case, no worries. your call :) [/sblock]

IronWolf

blank
[sblock=OOC]
I agree with jbear. I don't think any of us are overly greedy and are happy to split treasure found in a fair manner. The important thing is we take all we can now to at least carry it out and when Rolyat appears we can sort it out then.
[/sblock]

DalkonCledwin

First Post
[sblock=Marching Order]Can I get marching order as per the following map. The Entrance to the Tomb you just came from is right around P-7 (wrap around stairwell). Thanks.

2d1u0k6.jpg
[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
[sblock=proposed general SOP single file marching order]Fulgrim first ~ charge lane open
Arianna second ~ longspear in hand with reach
Maui third ~ his ego wants to charge in
Taniwha fourth ~ scrappy cat
Ni riding Lu fifth ~ Can see enough to toss a summon ahead of us
Davian sixth ~ squishy sneak protected in the middle of the line
Eanos seventh ~ Guarding the rear, shoots around everyone[/sblock][sblock=proposed general SOP two-wide file marching order]Fulgrim first right ~ charge lane open
Arianna first left ~ longspear or claw/claw
Maui second right ~ charges in as soon as Fulgrim clears the way
Taniwha second left ~ scrappy cat
Ni riding Lu third right~ Can see enough to toss a summon in
Davian third left~ can see over the cat to shoot hand crossbows
Eanos fourth ~ Guarding the rear, shoots around everyone[/sblock]This map,
Arianna M7, Fulgrim M8
Taniwha N7, Maui N8
Davian O7, Ni on Lu O8
Eanos P7
assuming there is no door at N10 or O11 to deal with.
If that is fine with everyone??

Qik

First Post
OOC: I'd actually prefer Ni not to be riding Lu so that Lu can attack without putting him in danger. Otherwise I'm fine with SK's order. I vote two-wide.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases