[LPF] Roaming Dead

DalkonCledwin

First Post
GM: XD LOL, the skill challenge wasn't really designed that way XD but I guess I can throw one of the later encounters at you now, if you all really want one of them XD

Last edited:

Qik

First Post
[sblock=OOC]You're the boss, DC, just as long as we're clear on what's happening.

Also, thanks for tweaking Ni's wiki page, [MENTION=6666968]Satin Knights[/MENTION]; it's much appreciated.[/sblock]

IronWolf

blank
[sblock=OOC]

I'm in the confused camp as well. I didn't think Arianna actually saw any undead and it was only that Ni learned a location of a tomb at the south end of town. If that is the case, then I say we continue to the tomb Ni learned about.

[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
As the gnome talks to the townswoman, Maui says something in an unfamiliar language:

"E hongi atu Taniwha!"

Taniwha drops lazily off Maui's shoulders and (Edit after roll: ) flopsto the ground raises a leg and begins grooming itself.

"Taniwha .... Stupid cat..."

[sblock=ooc] Maui uses Handle Animal to have Taniwha Track where the woman came from using his Scent ability.I was hoping to pin point where exactly south the woman saw the undead... not happening.

I am also of a mind that it would be wierd to walk past the undead and not slay them. Maui when he spoke of returning them to sleep wasn't speaking literally. He meant by killing them again.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

DalkonCledwin

First Post
GM: Okay then.

Arianna seems to have located several undead that the city watch has been unable to fully engage while you are all trying to locate the rest of the tombs. It seems these undead have also seen you, and seem interested in making you guys a quick lunch.

GM: I will get a map up as soon as I can, but I will need to know the marching order that the Players happen to be in before I can put the map up.

Satin Knights

First Post
[sblock=suggested marching order]We were spread out a little bit talking to people and looking. So, a suggestion is:

Ni riding Lumoi ~ Front left, Fulgrim ~ Front Center, Arianna ~ Front Right
Eanos ~ back left, Davian ~ back center, Maui ~ back right, Taniwha laying down licking his fur.

That puts the rookies in the back, as well as the precise shot archer.
[/sblock]

Qik

First Post
[sblock=Marching Order]I'm a little apprehensive about having Ni up front, given his squishiness, but he should be alright on the back of Lumoi'es, and IC, it makes sense, so SK's order works for me.[/sblock]

DalkonCledwin

First Post
The front two zombies of the group charge at Fulgrim and Arianna attempting to crush them under the force of their fists. The one attacking Arianna misses her wildly, and the one attacking Fulgrim also swings a bit wide with it's attacks. The other two stay a tad bit further abreast of the group for some unknown reasoning.

[sblock=Map and Combat Information]
2yyyr2u.jpg

Arianna's HP = 17 / 17 base + 11 Temp
Fulgrim's HP = 41 / 41
Davian's HP = 8 / 8
Eanos's HP = 23 / 23
Maui's HP = 13 / 13
Taniwha's HP = (not quite sure)
Ni's HP = 16 / 16
Lumoi'es' HP = 11 / 11

Zombie 1 =
Zombie 2 =
Zombie 3 =
Zombie 4 =[/sblock]

GM: Okay managed to figure out how to get a coordinate system onto the map.

The party is up.

Last edited:

Remove ads