[LPF] Roaming Dead - Page 4




+ Log in or register to post
Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 371
  1. #31

    Arianna (Mermaid Synthesist 1/Cleric of Tanager 1)

    Arianna claws at the zombie in front of her, tearing into it with both claws.
    mini-stats
    Arianna Mermaid ~ Perception +3, Sense Motive +2, Stealth +1, Low Light Vision
    Base HP 17/0, AC 14, 12 T, 12 FF, Init +2
    Current HP: 10
    , Current AC: 14
    CMB +0, CMD 12, Fort +3, Reflex +2, Will +6 . . Move 15'
    MW Long Spear +1, d8 with 10' reach
    MW DW Spear Gun +3, d8
    Dagger +0, d4 or thrown +2, d4
    Active Enhancements: -
    In hand: none


    Consumables: 39 spear gun bolts, 20 cold iron bolts, 4 days rations,
    . . . . . . . . . . 3 potions of Cure Light Wounds,
    . . . . . . . . . . 2 potions of Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon

    Summon Monster I: 7/day, 0 used
    .Cantrips: unlimited Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Drench, Jolt
    . Orisons: unlimited Stabilize, Guidance, Purify Food/Drink
    1st Level: 2/day, 1 used Mage Armor, Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon
    1st Level: Memorized Bless, Cure Light Wounds, Longstrider(d)
    Channel Positive Energy: 7/day, 0 used 1d6 healing

    Beast (Teq Oola) ~ Perception +11, Sense Motive +2, 60' Darkvision and Low Light Vision
    Base HP 17/11, AC 15, 11 T, 14 FF, Init +1
    Current HP: 17/11, Current AC: 19
    CMB +4, CMD 15, Fort +3, Reflex +1, Will +6 . . Move 30'
    Claw/Claw +4, d4+3
    MW Longspear +5, d8+4 with 10' reach
    MW Darkwood Spear Gun +3, d8
    Dagger +4, d4+1 or thrown +2, d4+3
    Jolt +2, d3, RTA spell
    Active Enhancements: Mage Armor (2 hours)
    In hand: claw/claw
    Last edited by Satin Knights; Friday, 9th December, 2011 at 05:58 PM.

 

  • #32
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    DalkonCledwin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Blood Plains of Stovokor
    Posts
    1,095

    Ignore DalkonCledwin
    Arianna's claws rip into the zombie causing grievous wounds to the undead flesh, for all the good it does as the Zombie doesn't even seem to notice the wounds.
    Fae'shiel Aeros, Level 5 || Tonris, Level 6

  • #33
    Fulgrim roars in a rage as he brings his axe about in a vicious swing to strike the zombie in front of him.

    OOC

    Fulgrim Enters a rage and power attacks the one in front him.

    Raging, Power Attack -- 1d20+9=20
    Damage -- 1d12+10=18


    Mini Stats

    Fulgrim Ironforge
    Initiative: +3 (+5 when underground)
    AC: 17 (16 flat-footed, 11 Touch)
    HP: 41 Current: 41 (Raging, 47/47)
    CMB: +6 CMD: 17 Fort: +7 Reflex: +3 Will: +3

    Damage Reduction: 1/--

    MW Greataxe +7 (1d12+4/20/x3)
    Special: Power Attack for -1 to hit, +3 damage (to above)
    Furious Focus Removes -1 to hit on power attack

    Current Weapon in Hand: Great Axe

    Fulgrim, Raging

    AC: 15 (14 flat-footed, 9 Touch)
    HP: 47 Current: 47
    CMB: +8 CMD: 17 Fort: +9 Reflex: +1 Will: +3

    Damage Reduction: 1/--
    Rage: 13/14


    MW Greataxe +9 (1d12+7/20/x3) and
    Special: Power Attack for -1 to hit, +3 damage (to above)
    Furious Focus Removes -1 to hit on power attack



  • #34
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    DalkonCledwin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Blood Plains of Stovokor
    Posts
    1,095

    Ignore DalkonCledwin
    Fulgrim delivers a crushing blow to the Zombie that was in front of him crushing said Zombie's skull with the force of his blow. What is left of the zombie falls to the ground defeated as gore flies all over the place.

    GM: Seems Rolyat failed to notice the link to this thread XD
    Last edited by DalkonCledwin; Friday, 9th December, 2011 at 08:43 PM.
    Fae'shiel Aeros, Level 5 || Tonris, Level 6

  • #35
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)

    Rolyat58's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Gaston, IN
    Posts
    35

    Ignore Rolyat58

    Davian Smilebeard (Halfling Rogue)

    Davian walks up to Maui smiling. "It's alright friend, I've been called way worse then a human child.....but if I could trouble you again for some coin for my tools, I need them if I'm to be any help to the group."

  • #36
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    DalkonCledwin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Blood Plains of Stovokor
    Posts
    1,095

    Ignore DalkonCledwin
    one of the zombies moans "B-b-brains!!!"

    GM: Rolyat we are kind of in the middle of combat and its a tad late to be trying to get tools for thieving at this juncture XD

    Fae'shiel Aeros, Level 5 || Tonris, Level 6

  • #37
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)

    Rolyat58's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Gaston, IN
    Posts
    35

    Ignore Rolyat58

    Davian Smilebeard (Halfling Rogue)

    Davian walks over to Maui smiling and tugs on the side of his pants for his attention. "It's alright friend, I've been called much worse than a human child. But if I could again trouble you for some coin, my skills are worthless to the group without them."

  • #38
    Registered User
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    jbear's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Online
    Posts
    3,880

    Ignore jbear
    "Not now little Brother! Don't you see the dead there!?"

    He shouts at Taniwha "E noho!" as he equips his shield and draws his scimitar, taking a step back from the alleyway. Taniwha pricks his ears up, sitting up alert, his grooming momentarily forgotten.

    "Come back here heroes! Let te dead come to us where we can attack them together, not trapped between te walls. Bring them where the can feel te might blade of Maui!"

    ooc
    Maui will happily lend you the money you need for the Thieve's Tools, hehehe, but not in the middle of a fight
    Draw Scimitar and Shield, 5ft step to J9
    Handle Animal: Guard

    RE Taniwha's HP: I have him at 16 but I can see that 15 might be correct. DO you add CON bonus to each HD or just once for being level 1?

    I thought about pushing through the gap left by the dead zombie to flank, taking an OA but then I realised Maui wouldn't be walking around with his shield and sword drawn ...

    I case the group doesn't want to retreat to the mouth of the alley way so 4 melee combatants can attack what would the CLimb DC be to get up onto the roof?
    Last edited by jbear; Friday, 9th December, 2011 at 09:34 PM.
    'I am a predator...the predator improves the race...I kill but not out of hate.'
    Frank Herbert: Emperor God of Dune

  • #39
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)

    Rolyat58's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Gaston, IN
    Posts
    35

    Ignore Rolyat58

    Davian Smilebeard (Halfling Rogue)

    OOC: Wow I feel incredibly stupid. I didn't notice the thread had multiple pages, so the last one I saw was out of combat, mind if we retcon that?

  • #40
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    DalkonCledwin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Blood Plains of Stovokor
    Posts
    1,095

    Ignore DalkonCledwin
    GM: For reference sake, there is a wall just outside the alley behind the party, so moving out of the alley and away from the undead would be next to impossible. However there is a 5 foot gap that some of you could go through to go around the building and get behind the zombies. Though that might take a couple of rounds even at max move speed.

    Sorry if the map isn't very clear on this.
    Fae'shiel Aeros, Level 5 || Tonris, Level 6

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. The Walking Dead 3.7 "When the Dead Come Knocking" (spoiler warning)
      By NewJeffCT in forum Miscellaneous Geek Talk & Media Lounge
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: Saturday, 8th December, 2012, 12:05 AM
    2. It's dead, Jim -- returning after dead hard drive
      By Wombat in forum Miscellaneous Geek Talk & Media Lounge
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: Friday, 15th December, 2006, 07:14 AM
    3. Rolecall for the Dead - Bring out your dead!
      By mafisto in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 48
      Last Post: Tuesday, 11th October, 2005, 03:12 AM
    4. Keeping the dead... dead.
      By Rkhet in forum D&D and Pathfinder
      Replies: 54
      Last Post: Sunday, 7th August, 2005, 11:31 PM
    5. Way o the Dead
      By Messageboard Golem in forum Fan Reviews
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: Tuesday, 7th January, 2003, 05:00 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •