[LPF] Roaming Dead

Qik

First Post
From atop Lumoi'es, Ni waves his hand emphatically, and a celestial dog emerges from the wall to Arianna's right, behind the zombie, and sets into its enemy at once with vigor, tearing at the undead's flesh and attempting to bring it down. Ni, meanwhile, begins to whistle an upbeat tune.

[sblock=Actions]Ni summons a celestial dog to O10. Stats are as linked, using the bracketed numbers since Ni has Augment Summoning. Only change is that I'd like to swap out Skill Focus (Perception) for Weapon Focus (Bite), giving another +1 to the dog's bite attack.

Celestial Dog attacks using smite evil (+2 damage). Attack +8 (+1 BAB, +4 Str, +1 Weapon Focus, +2 flanking), Damage 1d6+7 plus trip (if first attack is successful).[/sblock][sblock=Stats]Nimientioquijuil
Initiative: +2
HP: 16/16
AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15)
CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +1, Ref: +3, Will: +3
Perception: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Summon Monster I: 8/9
Spells:
- 0: Infinite
- 1: 3/3

Eidolon: Summoned
HP: 11/11
Eidolon AC: 16 (FF: 14; Touch: 12)
CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

Natural Weapons:
- Bite:
+3, 1d6+2
- 2 Claws:
+3, 1d4+2[/sblock]

Last edited:

DalkonCledwin

First Post
not only is the trip successful but the celestial dog manages to rip the zombies leg off, dealing a lethal blow to the zombie.

GM: Also I am going to pause here so people who haven't had a chance to post or act in the combat round yet, can get caught up with us.

Last edited:

DalkonCledwin

First Post
GM: Okay two things... First, how frequently can everyone post in this adventure. And second, I am still awaiting posts from Rolyat and Jkason as to what they want to do during this round of combat, and or confirming that they are actually still interested in participating in this adventure.

Qik

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I also can post daily, although typically I can't get on until later in the afternoon on Mondays and Fridays (this week, it'll be Wednesday and Friday).

It's not unusual for weekends to be devoid or nearly so of posting; I don't adhere to that rule, but it's pretty common place, both here on En World and the other site I play on. So I wouldn't necessarily worry about posting rate just yet. Plus, jk had said in the game he's running that, while he'll potentially be back on the 9th, he might not be able to pop in until Monday. So again, I wouldn't worry about it too much - excepting Rolyat, I've played with everyone else enough to know that they're all reliable posters.

Not trying to lecture; just saying that I don't think you have anything to worry about, posting rate-wise.[/sblock]

DalkonCledwin

First Post
GM: Thank you Qik, that actually helps alot, I had not seen the notice that jkason may not be able to post until monday. I was beginning to get a bit worried about his absence. So thank you for letting me know that. I still would at least like to hear from Rolyat as to posting frequency since it seems everyone else would likely be fairly reliable posters.

jkason

First Post
Eanos Setirav, human inquisitor

[sblock=posting]I can typically post once a day during the week, less often on the weekends. The latter is what held me up on my return. Apologies. Being new to the board, I suspect Royalt58 is probably still finding his optimal posting rhythm, and I've no issue being patient while he gets a feel for how PbP works for him.[/sblock]

Eanos cocks his head, assessing the undead. He holds his bow ready, but decides against either of the arrow types he has. Instead, he draws the string as if to fire with no arrow at all, muttering something unintelligible. A glowing shaft appears in the bowstring, and he lets loose as the pale energy slips noiselessly through the air and breaks into a crackling assault along the flesh of one of the far zombies.

OOC: Archery fluffed version of Disrupt Undead. Attack is ranged touch, so unless they're very nimble zombies, I think this hits for 5 damage:

Disrupt Undead ranged touch attack; damage (1d20+5=12, 1d6=5)

[sblock=mini stats]Eanos Setirav
Initiative: +6
AC: 17
HP: 23 Current: 23
CMB: +3 CMD: 16 Fort: +4 Reflex: +5 Will: +7

Current Weapon in Hand: Compound Longbow

Judgement: 1/1 Remaining Determination: 2/2 remaining
Silver Tongued Haggler: 6/6 remaining
Spells: Orisons (DC 13): Brand, Create Water, Detect Magic, Disrupt Undead, Guidance, Light
1st (4/4 remaining)(DC 14): Divine Favor, Expeditious Retreat, Protection from Evil, Shield of Faith[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
[sblock=Posting] I can post daily. Weekends varies but I'm used to no posting over the weekend as it seems to be the norm. [/sblock]

DalkonCledwin

First Post
the bolt of positive energy slams into the undead causing it to scream in agony as the energy weakens the hold of the animating forces keeping the creature mobile.

GM: Not sure which undead you intended to hit, so I am going to assume it is the one in your more or less direct line of fire.

Qik

First Post
Ni's tuneful whistling turns to one of admiration at Eanos' magical arrow.

"That's some trick you have there, holy man!"

Remove ads