[LPF] Roaming Dead

Qik

First Post
"Well, I'm sure secret-keepers and party-throwers alike aren't big fans of shambling corpses, so let's see if we can't make everyone happy by reminding the dead they should stay that way,"

"Aye aye!" rejoins Ni enthusiastically. From atop of Lumoi'es, he hurls a ball of acid towards the last remaining zombie; he is overly cautious about not hitting his allies, however, and the small orb flies wildly, hitting an unlucky bird which happens to be flying overhead. "Oops!"

The summoned dog turns its attention to the remaining foe as well, attacking viciously.

[sblock=Stats]Nimientioquijuil
Initiative: +2
HP: 16/16
AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15)
CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +1, Ref: +3, Will: +3
Perception: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Summon Monster I: 8/9
Spells:
- 0: Infinite
- 1: 3/3

Eidolon: Summoned
HP:11/11
Eidolon AC: 16 (FF: 14; Touch: 12)
CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

Natural Weapons:
- Bite:
+3, 1d6+2
- 2 Claws:
+3, 1d4+2[/sblock]

Last edited:

jbear

First Post
Maui growls angrily stuck behind the others in the narrow alley.

"Out of the way child! And you, Little Old Man, move your dog!"

OOC: Can Ni shift the hound to K6 so Maui can get in there or do summoned creatures pretty much stay put and attack relentlessly devoid of tactics? Based on that Maui will or will not risk an Atk of Oportunity getting past the zombie. The fight seems well in control, perhaps the risk is unnecessary ... but Maui doesn't like to stand at the back and let the others do the work.

Qik

First Post
Ni glares over his shoulder. "Move him yourself - you are, after all, a Man of the Wild, are you not?"
[sblock=OOC]I had refrained from doing so for exactly the reason you mention - I'd assumed that would be too tactical for an unintelligent summoned creature. Plus, I've neglected Handle Animal - DCs seem too high to merit putting ranks in, considering next level I can start summoning things I can actually communicate with - so that's not an option.

If for some reason DC is cool with it, I'm happy to have the dog move. Otherwise, Maui could always attempt a Handle Animal check. In either case, you're right that things seem to be under control, although I can empathize with not enjoying being stuck in the back![/sblock]

DalkonCledwin

First Post
Fulgrim has DR 1/--, did you subtract that from the damage done?

GM: No I totally missed that, you can ignore 1 point of the damage done by the zombie to Fulgrim XD

Rolyat, next time if you would be so kind, include a Damage Roll along with your Attack Roll.

Fulgrim's attack crushes the bones of the Zombie as the axe cleaves the Zombie in half. This leaves the Zombie completely incapacitated and unable to fight any longer.

Eanos' attack, simply grazes the Zombie. This causes a small amount of dissonance but not enough to cripple the Zombie.

The Celestial Dog's attack rips through the stomach of the last remaining zombie, bringing it down.

[sblock=Rewards]800 XP Total / 133 XP each (sorry it doesn't divide into 6 perfectly)

You find 600 GP (100 GP each), a Masterwork Breastplate, and a Masterwork Chainshirt on the Zombies.[/sblock]

Qik

First Post
Ni makes sure there are no more zombies in the immediate area, with Lu's help, with the two scoping out the general area in the process, and then dismisses the celestial dog with a small, "Thanks." The creature merges back into the wall, disappearing.

"Well, yup, it sure does seem like there's an undead problem here, doesn't it? Good thing we're checking it out/checking into it/looking into the trouble. Shall we carry on?"

[sblock=OOC]Have we arrived at the tomb we were headed to, or was this along the way?[/sblock][sblock=Stats]Nimientioquijuil
Initiative: +2
HP: 16/16
AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15)
CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +1, Ref: +3, Will: +3
Perception: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Summon Monster I: 8/9
Spells:
- 0: Infinite
- 1: 3/3

Eidolon: Summoned
HP:11/11
Eidolon AC: 16 (FF: 14; Touch: 12)
CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

Natural Weapons:
- Bite:
+3, 1d6+2
- 2 Claws:
+3, 1d4+2[/sblock]

IronWolf

blank
Fulgrim stands still, his axe gripped tightly in hand as his eyes quickly take in the rest of the battlefield. Realizing the undead are dead once again the tension washes from his body as his axe grows heavy and he lowers it. The beads of sweat glisten on his shaved head as he absently wipes his forehead with the back of his arm, the redness slowly fading from his face.

He watches as the others gather weapons and gold from the zombies as he recoups his strength. "I tell ye this city is overrun wit the dead. First de basement of dat house a few days ago an now 'ere day are in the streets."

Fulgrim stoops down to wipe his axe blade on the tattered cloths draping one of the dead bodies and then stands. "Carry on sounds good mate!" Fulgrim replies to Ni.

Satin Knights

First Post
Arianna (Mermaid Synthesist 1/Cleric of Tanager 1)

"Well, these few have stopped twitching. That armor on them isn't rusty trash. Someone better grab it for payment on this little errand."

"So where did that old lady say they were coming from?"

jbear

First Post
Maui slams his sword back into his sheathe and curses in his strange language. He shows no interest in ransacking the dead and waits impatiently for the group to move on while grumbling to himself about "little Leans and tiny men and their dogs standing in the way"

jkason

First Post
Eanos Setirav, human inquisitor

"If I carry much more, I'm afraid it will slow me down," Eanos says. [color=cc666]"If someone else can carry our finds, I'd be grateful."[/color]

At Maui's comment, Eanos shrugs. "Perhaps that's why Issolatha favors the bow: I needn't be next to a foe to strike it."

[sblock=mini stats]Eanos Setirav
Initiative: +6
AC: 17
HP: 23 Current: 23
CMB: +3 CMD: 16 Fort: +4 Reflex: +5 Will: +7

Current Weapon in Hand: Compound Longbow

Judgement: 1/1 Remaining Determination: 2/2 remaining
Silver Tongued Haggler: 6/6 remaining
Spells: Orisons (DC 13): Brand, Create Water, Detect Magic, Disrupt Undead, Guidance, Light
1st (4/4 remaining)(DC 14): Divine Favor, Expeditious Retreat, Protection from Evil, Shield of Faith[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases