EPIC3-3 The Tangled Skein of Destiny

keterys

First Post
If you play an epic character in the LFR campaign, or you're looking for some encounters for level 23 gameplay, or a few random backdrops for the Demonweb... please check out the recently released:

EPIC3-3 The Tangled Skein of Destiny
by Larry DeLucas, Keith Richmond, and Thomas J. Scott
Level 23
A trail of assassination and devastation has led you across the planes to Lolth's throne. The path to the Queen of Spiders is treacherous and the souls of many brave heroes have been trapped alongside the demons, ensnared in her eternal webs. Can you weave your way through the Demonweb to untangle the fate of mortals and gods alike? A three-round continuous-play Living Forgotten Realms Epic Campaign adventure set in the Demonweb for 23rd-level characters. This adventure is a direct sequel to EPIC3-2 Cracks in the Crimson Cage and concludes Season 1 of the LFR Epic Campaign. We recommend that you allow 12-15 hours of playing time in order to complete this adventure.

I got pulled in as a pinch hitter (writer, editor, mapper) on this one when someone had to drop out, so it's one of the reasons I posted so little this Fall. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, though I'll warn you straight up it's more linear than adventures should be - it is designed for organized play so has some fair rails. I encourage you to do whatever you want with it, including just mining it for ideas.

I'll be happy to answer any questions or give any suggestions for tweaking. Now I just need to figure out if I want to print and laminate the spider temple map I made for it. On one hand, how often can I possibly use a spider temple? On the other seven hands, how often can I possibly use a spider temple!

Bold or Stupid

First Post
That looks really good, just given it a once over and while I may never use it it gives me some nice encounter ideas for later in my main game.

Remove ads