D&D 3E/3.5 magic item creator 3.5

Gavinfoxx

Explorer
Are you looking for a class in the books, the rules for magic item creation, or some webpage that generates random backstories and names for magical items, or something else entirely?

whorobbedme

First Post
What's a "whorob" and why do you want it to bed you?
the name is "who-robbed-me"

Are you looking for a class in the books, the rules for magic item creation, or some webpage that generates random backstories and names for magical items, or something else entirely?
i am looking for something that makes magic items the cost and caster lvls and the like.
like if i want a wand of fireball, it will calculate the cost of the item if i put in the caster lvl of the spell.
or if i want a ring of melfs acid arrow 3times a day it will give me the cost.
or fullplate+3 of invisibility and silence it will work that out for me.
and can make inteligent items and artafacts and cursed items

xigbar

Explorer
the name is "who-robbed-me"

i am looking for something that makes magic items the cost and caster lvls and the like.
like if i want a wand of fireball, it will calculate the cost of the item if i put in the caster lvl of the spell.
or if i want a ring of melfs acid arrow 3times a day it will give me the cost.
or fullplate+3 of invisibility and silence it will work that out for me.
and can make inteligent items and artafacts and cursed items

I'm....pretty sure Kitcik is joking with you...And, I'm not sure, this might have something helpful. John's Dungeons and Dragons Utilities

aboyd

Explorer
PC Gen is a fairly ugly application, but it has all of the D&D 3.5 edition SRD in it, and it practically makes you create magic items. That's because they didn't bother to list all the magic items, so for many things, what you have to do is go into the inventory, find the non-magical item (say, a wand), right click on it, and then add in the magical effects. It'll keep track of how much it costs as you build it.

the Jester

Legend
Note that item pricing guidelines are just that, guidelines, and the dm should evaluate custom items carefully; those same guidelines sometimes produce prices that are not at all appropriate (f'rex, a cure light wounds at will item).

Ronassic

Explorer
I found an excel spreadsheet and that allows you to create scrolls, wands, staves, potions, weapons, and armor/shield per D&D 3.5 rule set. It includes a "limited" wondrous item creator. This beta version is still in need of additional work, but I believe it has enough functionality that people can get some usefulness from it:

www.enworld.org/threads/magic-item-creator.177739

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases