George Takei attempts to unite feuding Star Trek & Star Wars alums/fans

No problem - I got this one...

*Ka-chak* .... aims... *BANG*... okay, fixed. :)

Seriously though. The Dr. could just use the SS to build a light amplification loop and turn it into a mini "sun-thrower". Like a flame thrower only smaller, more powerful and less "collateral damage" prone.

Of course, the Go'auld weapons may actually be effective against vamps. Werewolves however are gonna have to be taken out the old fashioned way - one silver bullet at a time.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Werewolves however are gonna have to be taken out the old fashioned way - one silver bullet at a time.

All we need is a M-240B with some belt-fed silver 7.62 bullets and a whole truckload of Beggin' Strips & Snausages...

hopeless

Adventurer
Uhuh

All we need is a M-240B with some belt-fed silver 7.62 bullets and a whole truckload of Beggin' Strips & Snausages...

And once upon a time all it took was a certain person asking a certain Brigadier whether they had any silver bullets.

Take a guess whose revolver was loaded with silver bullets when someone had to step up and take out the evil dark lord of another dimension?

God i miss Nicholas Courtney!

And for the record I like, Dr Who, Stargate, Star Trek and Star Wars although I'm a little perturbed by the prequels but I hear thats a widely held viewpoint so no problem there then!

And no I have never and will never read/watch Twilight mostly as I have other stuff i can read and watch some of which is actually quite good (Sanctuary for example, now if Only they could start showing Stargate Universe at the weekend preferably announcing it and not changing it to weekday mornings in the case of the last few episode of the last season of babylon 5...)

Out of interest have any of you caught this?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84TkQxWnBYs&list=FLqFvHdUE1ZnpzNMSHhKubkw&feature=mh_lolz"]As if I tell you what it is before you watched it![/ame]

Have a happy new year!

Last edited:

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C2gWh6SUwU&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Doctor Who Meets Star Trek The Next Generation... - YouTube[/ame]

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Now, if they'd just do one with Dr Who vs the Xenomophs...

I can just see Tom Baker face to face with the alien queen, "Do you want a Jelly Baby?"

Or the xenos killing him like 4 times before the POed Gallifreyan kicks their butts.

Remove ads