Catastrophe!

WEContact

First Post
Ignatz stands with one weathered boot on the dinghy's prow, feeling spiffy in his new enchanted equipment. He looks at his hand, where he has scrawled with a borrowed stick of everlasting chalk: 46 gp -> Sha'kar

OOC: Modification to my wealth post- my total wealth does not change, because I spent some of my own money (and a little of Sha'kar's, to be paid back asap) to enchant +1 Hide Armor, but my Wishlist does change:
replace +1 Hide Armor with +2 Marauder's Armor. If I were to fill the remaining gap in my wishlist, it would be with a Belt of Feral Might or Horned Helm.

The adventurers make quick work of rowing to shore, and as the small water craft hits the beach and slides to a halt with a soft hiss of displaced sand, the six occupants have a chance to look at the view of their landing point up close.

You currently stand on the beach of a small inlet cove that quickly recedes into a packed, jungle-like environment that creeps its way to a tall, rocky cliff roughly a quarter days journey away. The sheared mountain reaches into the water on either side of the island. It stares at you tauntingly, daring you to tackle its dangers.

Son of Meepo

First Post
"Perhaps now that we are on the island, I can get a better idea of which way we should head."

Dina concentrated on the ring and turned in a tight circle to see if she could feel a pull in a definitive direction.

Although she hadn't been wearing it long, Dina seems to have attuned herself to the rings signature rather quickly. Being attuned to the ring meant that she was able to feel its pull more than anyone else would, though even still the feeling was rather weak.

When concentrating on the ring, she felt a pulse emanate from her finger in the general direction of the cliff face, and slightly lower.

Son of Meepo

First Post
"It looks like we need to head towards that cliff. But I sense it's in a downward direction. Perhaps the other side is lower than here, perhaps it is underground. I don't think we'll have any way of knowing if we can't find a better vantage point."

WEContact

First Post
Ignatz does a kind of skipping thing. "Ho boy, de last time hy had a goot bat sammich vas vhen hy gots lost under the Jagger Daggers! Vhat're ve vaitin for?" He takes off toward the cliffs at a brisk jog.

jbear

First Post
The Cursed One mutters:"by quickened sand to undereground ...keep your eyes out for quick sand ...and serpents due...

He falls quiet following the group towards the cliff. He does however cave in to his ominous interpretation drawing a rope from his pack and slinging it over his arm and keeping his hand on his hilt, scanning the sand for either imagined danger.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases