Catastrophe!

Medina

Explorer
[sblock=Status]
Map is the same except that Dina is in I2, Sha'kar is in H3, and KW11 is dead.

The worst off (hit points wise) was Ignatz, who is now currently sitting at having taken only 3 damage thanks to Sha'kar's Curative Admixture. Ignatz benefits from a +1 power bonus to AC as well. [/sblock]

[sblock=OOC] @CrimsonFlameWielder Just to confirm, I think Corragan is also on the wrong place on the map - he should be in H4.

Also, can you confirm that I missed KW5, considering the -4 to defences and CA? I'd like to think they don't have Reflex above 16, but maybe they do... And if I did hit, there's the extra 1d10 damage that needs dealing to him from CA[/sblock]

OOC: Sorry for the lack of an update guys, been completely hounded at work today. I'll try to get an update to you guys with correct map positions and stuff.

[MENTION=6682244]Medina[/MENTION]: There was no -4 to defenses on KW5 since he was missed by the thorn attack (you rolled an 11 to hit him with the thorn attack and missed).

See you guys soon!

Medina

Explorer
OOC: Sorry for the lack of an update guys, been completely hounded at work today. I'll try to get an update to you guys with correct map positions and stuff.

@Medina : There was no -4 to defenses on KW5 since he was missed by the thorn attack (you rolled an 11 to hit him with the thorn attack and missed).

See you guys soon!

OOC: Ah, OK - thanks for confirming. I had in my mind that it was worker 5 I'd used Elven Accuracy on - having looked back I see it was worker 4. Sorry for my confusion!

Although not seeing straight, one of the remaining Kruthik workers continues lashing out at its foes, swiping a claw at Ignatz, which draws a red welted line across the barbarians chest. It then continues thrashing about as Kruthik are wont to do.

The Cursed One's experiences are similar, as one of the less injured Kruthik pierce a small crease in his armor and feels a trickle of blood run down his leg as the metalic claw is pulled back out. Barely a flesh wound, but it left a mark.

Dina's protections are similarly evaded and she, too, feels the sting of a sliced ankle.

With the herd of creatures having been more than decimated, no creature was left to attack Sha'kar or Corragan lest they get too close.

[sblock=Actions]
KW9 -
Standard: Claw attack vs Ignatz - Hits AC 19 for 4 damage.

KW5 -
Standard: Claw attack vs TCO - Hits AC 23 for 3 damage, which is reduced to 2 damage (sword property).

KW13 -
Move: Shifts to I3.
Standard: Claw attack vs Dina - Nat 20 hits for 4 damage.

Attack rolls can be seen HERE. Non-minion damage can be see HERE.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Status]
[sblock=Adventurers]
Ignatz - Has taken 7 of 42 STATUS: +1 power bonus to AC until endof Sha'kar's next turn.

TCO - Has taken 8 of 29 STATUS: Normal

Corragan - Has taken 9 of 38 STATUS: Normal

Sha'kar - Has taken 10 of 40 STATUS: Normal

Dina - Has taken 12 of 34 STATUS: Normal
[/sblock]
[sblock=Kruthik]

KW9 - Has taken 40 of 43 STATUS: Normal

KW5 - Has taken 17 of 43 STATUS: Normal

KW13 - Undamaged STATUS: Normal

[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Catastrophe - B1 - Rnd 4.jpg
    Catastrophe - B1 - Rnd 4.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 75

VanderLegion

First Post
Sha'kar quickly raises his crossbow and looses a bolt at one of the creatures as it attacks The Cursed One, throwing the creature off balance enough that it fails to injure his ally. He then turns and enchants Dina's armor, causing it to send out a bolt of lightning that disintegrates the creature attacking her.[sblock="actions"]Immediate Interrupt: Shocking Feedback, triggered by TCO taking damage from KW5's attack. 22 vs AC, does 11 damage to KW5 and TCO gains 5 damage resistance until the end of Sha'kar's next turn, reducing the 2 damage to 0.
Standard: Thundering Armor on Dina, 21 vs AC against KW13, hit and killed. Dina gets +1 AC[/sblock][sblock="Stats"]Sha'kar Menoth Male Genasi Artificer
Initiative: +1, Passive perception: 19, Passive Insight: 13, Senses: Normal

Defenses:
AC: 18, Fort: 16, Reflex: 15, Will: 15
Resist 5 Psychic

Vitality
HP: 30/40, Bloodied: 20, Surge Value: 10, Surges Left: 10/10
Action Points: 1/1, Second Wind: unused

Languages:
Allarian, Tsugo

Basic Attacks:
Melee Basic Attack: +3 vs AC - Quarterstaff 1d8
Ranged Basic Attack: +4 vs AC - Point Blank Repeating Crossbow +1: 1d8+1

Powers:
At-Will: Magic Weapon, Thundering Armor
Encounter: Burning Weapons, [-]Shocking Feedback[/-], [-]Healing Infusion: Curative Admixture[/-], Healing Infusion: Resistive Formula, [-]Void Assumption[/-]
Daily: Icebound Sigil, Restorative Infusion
Item: Point Blank Repeating Crossbow +1 (Encounter), Warmage's Uniform Leather Armor +1 (Daily), Alchemist's Fire (0/0), Tethercord (1/1)

Weapons:
Quarterstaff - 1d8
Point Blank Repeating Crossbow +1 - 1d8+1 (Equipped)
Current magazine: 8 bolts
Full Magazines Remaining: 13

Conditions:

Crossbow Caster - Use Crossbow as implement for implement attacks
Voidsoul - Resist 5 Psychic damage
Arcane Empowerment - Empower magic item once per day + once per milestone (Augment Energy or Impart Energy)
Augment Energy - A weapon gains a +2 bonus as a free action once. A weapon can't be infused twice (lasts until next extended rest or until used)
Impart Energy - Recharge a daily magic item. An item can't be recharged twice in a day.
Arcane Rejuvenation - When an ally uses a daily magic item they gain 4 temporary hit points.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Son of Meepo

First Post
Dina waves to Sha'kar, a gesture of thanks for taking care of the beast near her. She wanders over near Ignatz and directs the half-orc to strike at the injured kruthik near him. Ignatz smashes it with his axe on cue.

OOC: I'm assuming that Sha'kar's attack killed the minion next to me.

[sblock=Actions]Move: G4

Standard: Commander's Strike (Ignatz)
Melee Basic Attack (1d20+8+2+1=16, 2d6.minroll(2)+8+5=17) (vs KW 9)[/sblock]

OOC: Ignatz hits KW9, AC 16 for 17 damage.

VanderLegion

First Post
OOC: 17 was the absolute minimum damage I could do with that attack. But it was the attack that gave me the greatest chance to hit it.
OOC: Darn barbarians and their ridiculous damage. 17 mininum on an MBA is crazy. Not that I'm complaining (specially since I'm not a striker on this character so I don't hafrta worry about keeping up)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases