Catastrophe!

jbear

First Post
OOC: Wow, swarmed. Alright, I'm here but I'm a little confused as to what is going on at the moment with the waiting and adjusting of turns. TCO would attack KW 10 and/or KW12 but it seems both have been hit by the druid which would free him up and open options assuming they are minions. But I can't figure out which ones are minions or not so I don't quite know what is still standing. I'd like to get on with my turn but I'd like to know what has actually happened so far and if those two are minions and hence are now dead. Thoughts anyone? Should I wait for the DM to let us know if they are minions and hence dead?

OOC: [MENTION=78756]Son of Meepo[/MENTION]: Dina is not adjacent to HW4, therefore, Ignatz would not have gained the additional +1 to attack from your Lend Might feat...not that it matters, since the attack hit anyway...and rather nastily I might add! +5 damage to Ignatz's already disgusting damage... how dare you! Good job! Keep at it!

RE:KW6 being prone:

Well...if you notice in the actions section, WK6 rolled a Nat 1 on his attack roll. Just for fun (since he made such a fool of himself) I had him roll a save vs falling prone (since he can't really be disarmed or drop his claw). He failed the save, so he fell on his face!

I will likely do zany, fun things like that in our combats together. Keep posting!

Oh, and just as a warning... you guys are doing great...but this is just our warmup. Wait till you see what I have in store for you! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA(deepbreath)HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...HAHA...HA....Ha...ha...!

OOC: Wow, we're all actively posting at the same time here, lol! Okay, let me resolve Corragan's turn and show an updated map, then the rest of you can take your turns.

[MENTION=6682244]Medina[/MENTION]: Feel free to retcon your actions if you wish. If you will be attacking different targets, please reuse the rolls in numerical order of targets being attacked (ie, if you were hypothetically changing targets to 5, 6, 8, 12, 14...then the roll vs 1 would go toward 5, 2 for 6, etc. ) Go ahead and post what you are changing up to so I can get a definitive set of actions for Corragan for this round and then I'll post an update.

Son of Meepo

First Post
OOC: @Son of Meepo : Dina is not adjacent to HW4, therefore, Ignatz would not have gained the additional +1 to attack from your Lend Might feat...not that it matters, since the attack hit anyway...and rather nastily I might add! +5 damage to Ignatz's already disgusting damage... how dare you! Good job! Keep at it!

OOC: I did not apply Lend Might, +1 was an item bonus from Chieftain's Spear, the other +1 was a power bonus from Magic Weapon. I try to be more descriptive but was crunched for time when I posted.

It's disgusting because Commander's Strike give an untyped damage bonus. One of those things I always thought should be a power bonus.

Last edited:

Medina

Explorer
OOC: OK, Here's what I think is happening:

1. Dina's turn (Ignatz hits Worker 4 for 21)
2. Ignatz turn (Ignatz hits Worker 6 for 23, and assuming it dies charges Worker 1 for 29 damage)
3. Sha'kar takes a turn and moves back a square (or uses Void Assumption)
4. Corragan takes a turn, hitting the Kruthik in zone F2 to J6 with Thorn Spray.
5. TCO and Rilissa act

[MENTION=6684473]CrimsonFlameWielder[/MENTION] - Is there any chance we can have the defenses or hit points of the creatures? It's a little confusing at the moment as we don't know the results of our actions.

WEContact

First Post
OOC: 1. Dina's turn (Ignatz hits Worker 4 for 23)
2. Ignatz turn (Ignatz hits Worker 6 for 25, and assuming it dies charges Worker 1 for 31 damage)
OOC: Fixed those damage totals. Dina mistook my damage modifier for +6 when it's +8, and my two attacks both triggered my Carnage Weapon's property for 2 extra damage. If 25 damage doesn't kill Worker 6 Ignatz will use Furious Assault to try to finish the job.

Son of Meepo

First Post
OOC: Fixed those damage totals. Dina mistook my damage modifier for +6 when it's +8, and my two attacks both triggered my Carnage Weapon's property for 2 extra damage. If 25 damage doesn't kill Worker 6 Ignatz will use Furious Assault to try to finish the job.

OOC: I used the summary from your character sheet:
Basic Attack +1 Carnage Gouge +8 vs AC 2d6+6 brutal 1

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases