Catastrophe!

The pull of the ring pulses and tugs Dina's hand toward the south-east. Currently, however, all three tunnels seem to be heading generally to the east, and with the limited amount of light, Dina cannot see if any of the three paths branch off or curve toward the direction the ring pulses.

Though the stronger pulses of the ring tell her that she is getting closer, the group is left with the same three choices she had before.

OOC: I have posted the XP for the Battle 2: Kruthik Soldiers on the first page, in the first post. Each of you earn another 422 XP. If this means you have earned a level, please let me know so that I can alter the next encounter appropriately.

Son of Meepo

First Post
"All the tunnels head east, so the rightmost tunnel would be closest to the direction that the ring is pulling."

OOC: Dina is a 3,824 xp, which is enough for level 4.

EDIT: Dina's sheet is updated. Dina gained +1 Int/Wis and Battle Intuition. Her initiative modifier is now +10.

Last edited:

WEContact

First Post
OOC: I'll update Ignatz when I get off work, but he has the same xp total as Dina. He will retrain Weapon Focus to Battle Awareness, boost STR/DEX to 19/17, and take Surprising Charge. All defenses and skills and initiative increase by one, attack powers all gain +1 to hit and -1 damage. Hp increases to 48 and surge value to 12.

VanderLegion

First Post
While they try to decide which direction to go, Sha'kar walks over to The Cursed one. "May I?" he asks, indicating The Cursed One's weapon. He lays a hand on the weapon, infusing it with magical energy.
OOC: I'll try to update Sha'kar's sheet later as well, since he also levels up (same xp as ignatz and dina). In the meantime, +1 each to con and int, leaving them both at 19, so no change for now from that. +1 init and +1 all skills/hit/damage. HP is now 46, surge value of 11. Took improved augment energy so it now adds +4 to hit instead of +2.

Used said Augment Energy on TCO's weapon, expend for +4 bonus to one attack, can be used after making the attack roll. Ignatz still has the agument from before the last encounter (don't recall you using it) Ignatz's augment would still only be a +2 since I used it before levleing.

WEContact

First Post
OOC: Used said Augment Energy on TCO's weapon, expend for +4 bonus to one attack, can be used after making the attack roll. Ignatz still has the agument from before the last encounter (don't recall you using it) Ignatz's augment would still only be a +2 since I used it before levleing.
OOC: Thanks for reminder! I haven't missed since you used it on me though. :p

jbear

First Post
"Gratitude, Artificer! Your talent is considerable. Do you have a name?"

It is clear that the Cursed Ones words are sincere and deeply felt.

VanderLegion

First Post
OOC: Thanks for reminder! I haven't missed since you used it on me though. :p
OOC: Works for me :). Was about to cast it on your weapon and realized, hey, I think I did that already...
jbear said:
"Gratitude, Artificer! Your talent is considerable. Do you have a name?"

OOC: It is clear that the Cursed Ones words are sincere and deeply felt.

"You are most welcome. My name is Sha'kar Menoth. I used to sell all manner of enchanted weapons and armor as well as all manner of other magical items, but I was attacked and robbed of everything I owned and everything in my shop. I then decided it was time to put my talents to a different use.

Medina

Explorer
OOC:
Corragan will be levelling up as well; I'll change the character sheet shortly, but I might not get a chance before the weekend.

My current plans are +1 Dex, Wis, the Battle Awareness feat and either retraining Fire Hawk to Magic Stones or Toughness to Polearm Momentum.

WEContact

First Post
OOC:
Corragan will be levelling up as well; I'll change the character sheet shortly, but I might not get a chance before the weekend.

My current plans are +1 Dex, Wis, the Battle Awareness feat and either retraining Fire Hawk to Magic Stones or Toughness to Polearm Momentum.
OOC: I think we have a houserule here that states you can retrain one feat AND one power AND one skill every level, so you can retrain the at-will and the feat. Choosing which at-will to drop for Magic Stones, though... that's a really tough call. :/ Firehawk is like the only Controller At-Will in the game that works against Artillery, except for Dishearten style stuff.

jbear

First Post
OOC: Works for me :). Was about to cast it on your weapon and realized, hey, I think I did that already...

"You are most welcome. My name is Sha'kar Menoth. I used to sell all manner of enchanted weapons and armor as well as all manner of other magical items, but I was attacked and robbed of everything I owned and everything in my shop. I then decided it was time to put my talents to a different use.
"Well met Sha'kar Menoth. I am not gladdened to hear of your ill fortune but I am glad that your path has crossed with mine. I still search for a name. That is the mission with which I have been charged by those of my order, the Crimson Legion. Til then I bear the insults of those who hate and fear me with as much pride as I can muster. Often I have been called the Cursed One, so for now it is the only name I can offer."

In response to Dina's words he adds: "The shortest way is not necessarily the best. I would prefer to put my trust in the barbarian's instincts. Logic can often twist cruelly. I say we take the left."

OOC: In reality I don't mind which path we take ... :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases