Ruik's Carrion Crown (closed game)

Ruiktheforgotten

First Post
Hey all!

Ruik here and i will be running my first Campaign on this awsome site! :D. Unfortunately this IS a closed game for me and my friends so....ya.

The game will be the Carrion Crown Adventure path starting with the Haunting of Harrowstone and hopefully last until the very end of Shadows of Gallowspire.

We will be starting with 1st level characters, Max HP and standard gold for 1st level. You are free to use all Pathfinder sources, including templates (please ask first) and if there are any further questions feel free to PM me or get a ahold of me in any manner you can ;P

Ruiktheforgotten

First Post
alright everyone if it helps your character decisions, turns out undead are NOT immune to crits in this system :) also i suppose i should give you some background info to help you guys along story wise.

You have all been summoned to the the town of Ravengro, to attend the funeral of your mutual friend Professor Petros Lorrimor. This can have it so you guys have already met under different settings or your just meeting for the first time :p

Remove ads