21st Century EN World

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Over the past year (and especially the past couple of weeks) we've come up with new, modern ways for you to access EN World's content. Of course, coming directly to the mothership is the primary way of doing so, but we have other options! A couple we've mentioned recently, one that's been around for a year or so, and a new one launched in the last few days. They're all completely free and completely optional.
  • Twitter - EN World's news, reviews, and articles are all tweeted; just follow Morrus.
  • Facebook App - brand new; the forums. On Facebook!
  • iPhone App - news, reviews, and articles, along with feeds from WotC, Paizo, and the ENnies.
  • Android App - same as the iPhone app. But for Android.
You can see nifty little icons (thanks [MENTION=9470]weem[/MENTION]!) and links to each in the bar at the top of each page of the website.

Siberys

Adventurer
I should be more specific... If I go into forum view, and click on, say, EN publishing, most of the threads there can't be viewed. :/

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Ah, yes. That *is* a bug - threads with a prefix appear to get their html stripped out of them. That's being worked on.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
That should work now. Can you verify it's working for you, too, [MENTION=30619]Siberys[/MENTION]?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The Android App wants far too many permissions. Why does it need to be able to make phone calls and access the GPS?

Because I'm *hoping* (no promises) to get the store locator working on it. Shows you game stores nearby and enables you to call them with a touch.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases