Adventure: The Undead Hunter DM: FourMonos Judge: ??

CaBaNa

First Post
OOC: Kamotz will not be healing. If someone needs some extra healing he still has a Healing Word, target can spend a HS +1d6+4

From atop his steed, Kamotz stares deep into Frank's soul, reading him like a holy book. If I find you've gone somewhere other than straight to the Temple of Lauto, I'll hunt you down and kill you. Tell them Kamotz sent you, and that you owe penance.

Last edited:

Darksteed

First Post
OOC: HUnzu wouldn't mind the extra healing. Would reduce the number of used surges from 2 down to 1. Though if someone else needs it. All the better.

treex

First Post
OOC: Kruor loses his 3rd healing surge and heals to full. Apoli's Boon gives 5THP.
Kruor is at 32/27, 2/2 healing surges and gets his 1 AP back.

I was actually hoping to get some loot. Kruor is pretty much devoid of any magical devices or apparatus. Maybe Frank had something on him. Maybe ._.

"Oh no! Waitress-lady! She in trouble, bad man going to take her apart like...uh...well, like how he want take me apart I guess." Kruor mumbled.

He looks towards the rest of the party, his eyes yellow.

"No! Kruor must make up to waitress-lady. She in trouble again because me careless!"

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Illarion doesn't spend surges (full hp) - didn't get to use AP :(

"Easy Kruor, there is nothing we can do until we make Frank talk. It wouldn't be good if you destroy him before learning where the waitress is taken. Unless you want to be too late. Patience in all things before combat, decisive action and dealing with consequences once the action starts."

Darksteed

First Post
OOC: Thanks Kamotz!

Hunzu only spends one healing surge with the aid of Kamotz.

Treex: Hunzu is level 3 and still has no magic gear. Haha! I know the pain.

Walking Dad

First Post
Nathantiel Xiloscient

Nate gives the wolf back to the feywilds and listens as the others interrogate the death mage. He tries to look for falsehoods, but humanoids are so much harder to read than animals...

[sblock=OOC]
only using passive insight.

short rest to regain encounter powers. Loose the 7 THP.
Doesn't use HS.

[sblock=Quick Sheet]
Nathantiel Xiloscient
Perception: 27 Insight: 18 Low-light Vision
AC 23 Fortitude 17 Reflex 21 Will 21
Initiative: +17 (sense threat)
Hit Points: 55 / 56 Bloodied: 28
Temporary Hit Points: -
Resist:-
Saving Throw: -
Action Points: 2 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 1.0
Healing Surge: 14 Surges per day: 8 / 9
At-Will Powers: Fire Hawk, Magic Stone
Encounter Powers: Nature's Growth, Thorn Spray, Wind Wall, Camouflage Cloak, Amulet of Life
Daily Powers: Summon Natural Ally 1/2, Seed of Healing, Summoner's Staff

Condition:

[sblock=Berry Sheet]
Perception: 29 Low-light Vision
AC 21 Fortitude 19 Reflex 19 Will 19
Initiative: +7
Hit Points: 28 / 28 Bloodied: 14
Temporary Hit Points: 0

Conditions:
[/sblock][/sblock][/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper