Adventure: The Undead Hunter DM: FourMonos Judge: ??

CaBaNa

First Post
Hearing the call to arms, Kamotz gives a Hya! and the pair sweep outwards to flank the behemoth, they bound over a set of crates, landing for just a moment before pouncing the newly risen monster. Dark jet flames erupt from the shifters hand and envelop his mace as it connects with Frank's Monster and Kamotz calls aloud Cremation for the enemies of Lauto! Frank's Monster is engulfed in holy black fire as the shifter overextends and bashes the creature again! Holding his shield to the side, and puffing his chest out, the shifter declares Go on! DO IT!

[sblock=Actions]

move ending at L13-M14
starting at G10-H11 => H11-I12 => I12-J13 => J13-K14 => is difficult terrain => K14-L15 => is difficult terrain => L13-M14

minor Divine Challenge Frank's Monster
Kamotz marks the target, The first time the target makes an attack that doesn't include Kamotz, it takes 2 radiant damage. If Kamotz doesn't attack the target, or finish his turn adjacent to it, this effect ends. Kamotz can use this power only once per turn.

AP standard Avenging Flame
30 vs AC HIT
16 damage and ongoing 5 fire damage (save ends). If the target attacks on its turn, it can’t make a saving throw against the ongoing damage on that turn.

Kamotz is +2 to defenses for spending an AP from Eloan

standard Heedless Fury
21 vs AC HIT (accidentally typed a 1, instead of an 11 in the roll. corrected)
17 damage and Kamotz takes -5 penalty to all defenses TENT

[/sblock]

[sblock=Readied Immediate]

Death Surge

Trigger: a creature w/in 3 of Kamotz is reduced to 0 HP.

[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministat]

Kamotz (Cleric|Paladin)
Initiative +2 Passive Insight 23 Passive Perception 21 Senses Low-Light
HP 45/45; TempHP 0; Bloodied 20; Surge Value 10; Surges Per-Day 7/9
AC 23 Fortitude 17 Reflex 16 Will 18 (+2 for spending an action point thanks to Eloan, -5 from heedless fury, All defenses are effectively -3)
Second wind; Not Used
Action point; 0
Speed 5
At-will: Holy Strike, Lance of Faith, Divine Challenge
Encounter: Longtooth Shifting, Healing Word, Heedless Fury, Call of Challenge, Death Surge, Shining Symbol
Daily: Blood of the Mighty, Avenging Flame
Consumable; Fey Step Potion, Unguent of Darkvision, Vial of Darkness

Whiggins (Dire Wolf)
Initiative +7; Passive Perception +19, Insight +14; low-light vision
Resist 5 all damage while ridden (Impenetrable Barding)
HP 64/67; TempHP 0; Bloodied 33; Surge Value 16; Surges Per-Day 1/1
AC 19; Fortitude 18, Reflex 17, Will 16
Speed 8 (9 while ridden, riding boots)
Bite (standard, at-will) melee 1
+10 vs AC; 2d8+4 damage, 3d8+4 damage vs a prone target, target falls prone if Whiggins has CA.
Pack Harrier; Whiggins gains CA against any enemy that has two or more allies adjacent to it.
Pack Hunter; (while mounted by a friendly rider with the mounted combat feat; at-will) Mount
Whiggins rider gains CA vs any enemy that is adjacent to an ally other than Whiggins.
Alignment Unaligned Languages -
Str 21 (+6) Dex 14 (+3) Wis 14 (+3)
Con 18 (+5) Int 2 (-3) Cha 10 (+1)

[/sblock]

Last edited:

FourMonos

First Post
GM: [MENTION=84680]treex[/MENTION] yes, you can be pushed into the water. You would get the appropriate save for forced movement. Also, no, the monster is far from dead ;)

treex

First Post
Kruor charges!

[sblock=Actions]Standard Action: Charge Attack Vampire Slam (+1 for charging, +1 from Apoli's Boon)
Results: 19 vs Reflex for 15 radiant damage
Trigger: If hit, spend Blood Drinker for an additional 4 damage[/sblock]
OOC: I just realized that this is one large creature and not a neat pile of monsters T^T Will RP actions to reflect results. Damage type is radiant due to Apoli's Boon.

FourMonos

First Post
Dock Showdown: Round 2

As if he couldn't wait for it, Illarion shoots a bolt at the monster. But between wind, waves and general echo of the monster roar his pinpoint power doesn't seem to affect the beast.

*Hunzu shifts his mind to that of the new monster that has arisen from the crate nearby. His mind struggling to take control of the beast mind. He places thoughts of hatred towards his master, his creator. He makes him want to destroy that which made him. All while Hunzu gets himself into a better position.*

Wind starts blowing behind Nate , lifting his hair, as he channels the power forward, wind battering both Frank and his creature and bringing the growth of nature to the opening pf the alley.

Eloan wait for 7 Rabbit to do his attack before calling the charge, but he seems to be stunned by the situation. Fearing the onster to leap on him, or worst, on Eloan himself, he shout. "Seven, wake up!"

7 Rabbit react by shooting the creature with his Eldritch blast, but merely making the onster a scratch. "That's all?" he murmurs with deception. "Now Kamotz!"

Hearing the call to arms, Kamotz gives a Hya! and the pair sweep outwards to flank the behemoth, they bound over a set of crates, landing for just a moment before pouncing the newly risen monster. Dark jet flames erupt from the shifters hand and envelop his mace as it connects with Frank's Monster and Kamotz calls aloud Cremation for the enemies of Lauto! Frank's Monster is engulfed in holy black fire as the shifter overextends and bashes the creature again! Holding his shield to the side, and puffing his chest out, the shifter declares Go on! DO IT!

Kruor charges! The mechanic slams the flesh beast, knocking it back. Kruor pulls strength from the wounds he draws.

Despite the beatings, the giant flesh golem rages on. He storms past Kamotz and Kruor. The fire distracting the humanoid, his blows go wide. Kruor is able to land another blow on the giant. Frank storms forward, "Leave him alone, you nasty heroes!"

[sblock= Summary]
Nathantiel: Hit F for 12 and FM for 12, shift one square right
Illarion: Miss
Hunzu: Miss
Eloan: Hit FM for 8 damage
Kamotz: Hit FM for 16 damage and 5 ongoing fire damage. AP: Hit FM for 17 damage.
Kruor: Hit FM for 19 damage. Gain HS.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Map Details]
Illumination: Dim
Water: Shallow, difficult terrain. Deep water, requires swimming check
Crates (x's)

Light: K-14, bright light 4 squares.
Map: map [/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Nathantiel (D-10): 55/56 hp; HS 8/9; AP 1; Second Wind; Status:
Berry (D-9): 28/28 hp; Status:
Illarion (F-7): 39/39 hp; HS 6/7; AP 1; Second Wind; Status:
Kamotz (G-H, 10-11): 40/40 hp; HS 7/9; AP 1; Second Wind; Status: -3 defenses TENT
(Whiggins 64/67 hp; AC 19; Fortitude 18, Reflex 17, Will 16)
Hunzu (G-9): 31/32 hp; HS 7/8; AP 0; Second Wind; Status:
7 Rabbit (H-8): 48/51 hp; HS 9/10; AP 0; Second Wind; Status:
Eloan (E-8): 51/51 hp; HS 9/10; AP 1; Second Wind; Status:
Kruor (F-10): 27/27 hp; HS 2/2; AP 0; Second Wind; Status:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Enemy Actions]
Frank's Monster:
Take 5 ongoing damage
Golem Rampage: Move to L-M 12-13, then K-L 11-12, then J-K 12-13, then I-J 12-13. Attacks versus Kamotz and Kruor miss Roll Lookup Opportunity attacks versus the monster: Kamotz miss Roll Lookup and Kruor miss Roll Lookup

Frank:
Move to Q-11
Thunderburst at G-8, attacks versus Ilarion, 7 Rabbit and Eloan: miss with a 14,16,14 Roll Lookup

Wow. Five attacks, no rolls higher than 6.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Enemies]
Frank: (S-9) Damage: 12
??AC 16F ??R ??W

Frank's Monster: (L-M, 11-12) Damage: 77
20AC 23F 18R ??W

[/sblock]

GM: Round completed. The rolls were bad on my side, which is good for you guys. Everyone is up.

Last edited:

treex

First Post
OOC: Can't I use Vampire Slam in place of a MBA for OAs? If so, it's 1d20+5 vs Reflex, using your roll of 16 would be a whopping 21 vs Reflex for 1d10+6 radiant dmg and I forgo the push.
Also, it doesn't have vulnerable radiant? :<

Last edited:

JoeNotCharles

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
[MENTION=88601]FourMonos[/MENTION]: We did one encounter and then a skill challenge. Was that a milestone? (That is, do I have an AP back?)
[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Nathantiel Xiloscient

Nate howls and summons a pack wolf from the feywild. Without hesitation, it runs to it's target, Frank. Nate also looks for a better position and move behind some crates with Berry.

[sblock=OOC]

Standard: summon Pack Wolf to I10
minor: Move pack wolf to O10
move: Nate move to J8 and berry to I8

pack wolf other stats are on my sheet
AC: 23 Fortitude: 19 Reflex: 21 Will: 21
HP: 28/28

[sblock=Quick Sheet]
Nathantiel Xiloscient
Perception: 27 Insight: 18 Low-light Vision
AC 23 Fortitude 17 Reflex 21 Will 21
Initiative: +17 (sense threat)
Hit Points: 55 / 56 Bloodied: 28
Temporary Hit Points: -
Resist:-
Saving Throw: -
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 0.5
Healing Surge: 14 Surges per day: 8 / 9
At-Will Powers: Fire Hawk, Magic Stone
Encounter Powers: Nature's Growth, Thorn Spray, Wind Wall, Camouflage Cloak, Amulet of Life
Daily Powers: Summon Natural Ally 1/2, Seed of Healing, Summoner's Staff

Condition:

[sblock=Berry Sheet]
Perception: 29 Low-light Vision
AC 21 Fortitude 19 Reflex 19 Will 19
Initiative: +7
Hit Points: 28 / 28 Bloodied: 14
Temporary Hit Points: 0

Conditions:
[/sblock][/sblock][/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Illarion calls upon the sea and mists rose around the monster. The trashing is heard and the mist clears, monster shaking it's head and finding itself next to Kruor and Kamotz (again).

"Get them closer together!"

OOC: if you can get Frank and the monster within 5 of each other.

[sblock=Actions]
Move: G11
Free: Shroud the monster
Standard: Mists of Disarray vs Monster Will; psychic damage; shroud damage (1d20+8=27, 1d8+12=13, 2d6=2) push monster to J11-K12 - also, can you believe that in three damage dice I got all three 1s?! And odd attack roll so I couldn't slide it...
[/sblock]

[sblock=Illarion Meriele]
SPECIAL: resist 5 necrotic;

if 1st attack in the round is even gain +1 AC; odd - make a saving throw
+1 to all defenses vs traps

On nat 20: slide the target 1 square and knock it prone
On nat 1 MUST push all within 5 squares 1 square

AC: 18 Fort: 15 Reflex: 19 Will: 22
HP: 39/39 Surges: 6/7 Surge Value: 9

MBA Staff: +5 vs AC, 1d8+2 damage
RBA Dagger: +10 vs AC, 1d4+5 damage

FEATS: Shadow Initiate, Grasping Magpies, Improved Defenses

POWERS

Chaos Bolt
Blazing Starfall
Changeling Disguise

Assassin's Shroud
Assassin's Shroud
Changeling Trick
Mists of Disarray
Flame Spiral

Grounding Rebuke
Good Timing

Amulet of life encounter free action: spend additional surge

[/sblock]

Last edited:

treex

First Post
"Kruor is on it!" says the robot as it dashes on all fours, strafing around the huge flesh monster. Suddenly, Kruor digs his syringe-fingers into the ground, while shifting his body weight.

Using his hand as an axle, his whole body becomes a spinning battering ram as it connects squarely against the monster, knocking it backwards and out of wind.

[sblock=Actions]Move from L11 to i10
Standard: Vampire Slam against Frank's Monster
HITS for 12 radiant damage and the target is pushed to K~L; 11~12. (forgot to include Combat Advantage in dice roll)
No Action: Surprise Strike
Trigger: When using a basic attack or an at-will weapon attack power, Kruor hits an enemy that is granting combat advantage to him.
Effect: The enemy is dazed until the end of Kruor's next turn.[/sblock]
[sblock=Stat Block]Kruor - Robot Vampire 1 (reskinned Warforged)
Passive Perception: 10, Passive Insight: 10
AC: 18, Fort: 13, Ref: 14, Will: 14
Initiative: +4; Speed: 6
HP: 27/27, Temp HP: 5
Bloodied: 13, Surge Value: 6, Surges left: 3/2

Powers:
Dark Beckoning
Taste of Life
Vampire Slam

Blood Drinker [X]
Warforged Resolve [ ]
Surprise Strike [X]
Second Wind [ ]
Action Point [?]

Swarm of Shadows [ ]
[/sblock]
OOC: Keep in mind that CA gives me a +2 I didn't include and that Vampire Slam counts as an MBA so I can trigger Surprise Strike.
Also, sorry I can't keep the CA up for Kamotz.
EDIT: The Kruor 619 special!

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases