Adventure: The Undead Hunter DM: FourMonos Judge: ??

Velmont

First Post
Eloan takes his breath. He then go talk to Hunzu. "Are you mad? You wanted to kill me? Hey, I'm on your side, you know! Now, take a rest a moment, you need it." but before he can answer Eloan just turn his attention toward Kamotz "You were good. You still need to learn a few trick. You fight too much alone. But at least, you know when to listen. Take some rest you too, you need it."

Eloan then walk to the old priest. He then realize. "What, that's not finished? There is more people inside the temple? Oh well, let's hurry. Hmmm... Kamotz, you should take the lead."

[SBLOCK=OOC]Eloan have resist all 1, so he should be at 42/51.

[MENTION=85506]Darksteed[/MENTION]: Hunzu should get a healing word: Inspiring Word on Hunzu (1d6+4=6). After his first HS spent, he is at 31/32. So he spent only 1 HS.

[MENTION=82643]CaBaNa[/MENTION]: Kamotz get the second. Inspiring Word on Kamotz (1d6+4=9). He is full.[/SBLOCK]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Illarion slumps down, recovering his strength.

OOC: IF someone has another heal, Illarion needs 3 hp extra on his surge. He spends only 1 anyhow.

FourMonos

First Post
[sblock=Apoli's Boon] Until the morning, Kruor gains the following benefits: +1 to all attacks, he gains 5 THP at every short rest, his attacks also gain the radiant keyword, he is immune to sunlight's effects on his body, he can shed a soft light that eminates for 5 squares (minor action, at will. also minor to stop the light)

[/sblock]

GM: I'm making this up as I go (with help from a friend ;)) but I think I'll change the 'immune to sunlight effects' to not vulnerable to radiant attack damage instead.

CaBaNa

First Post
OOC: Kamotz has one healing word left for the character with greatest need. HS+1d6+4.

Moving from body to body, Kamotz crushes the skulls to pulp. I suggest you perform Apoli's passage on these bodies. Nothing should be left of this one. the shifter bludgeons the necromancer again. Eloan, you've got experience looking for evidence, search them first. We'll catch up to the woman, our pack is fast and skilled in tracking.

Walking Dad

First Post
Nathantiel Xiloscient

Nate also takes a look at the fallen bodies for possible clues. He is glad Berry's otherworldly nature let him shrug of wounds quickly.

[sblock=OOC]
not yet approved

take 10 on heal and perception if possible.

used 1 HS. Leaves him with 1 less than maximum and Berry is back to full.

[sblock=Quick Sheet]
Nathantiel Xiloscient
Perception: 27 Insight: 18 Low-lightl Vision
AC 23 Fortitude 17 Reflex 21 Will 21
Initiative: +17 (sense threat)
Hit Points: 55 / 56 Bloodied: 28
Temporary Hit Points: -
Resist:-
Saving Throw: -
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 0.5
Healing Surge: 14 Surges per day: 8 / 9
At-Will Powers: Fire Hawk, Magic Stone
Encounter Powers: Nature's Growth, Thorn Spray, Wind Wall, Camouflage Cloak, Amulet of Life
Daily Powers: Summon Natural Ally 2/2, Seed of Healing, Summoner's Staff

Condition:

[sblock=Berry Sheet]
Perception: 29 Low-lightl Vision
AC 21 Fortitude 19 Reflex 19 Will 19
Initiative: +7
Hit Points: 28 / 28 Bloodied: 14
Temporary Hit Points: 0

Conditions:
[/sblock][/sblock][/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Illarion would use Healing word if no one else takes it. It's an overkill, but if everyone else is already healed, he takes it to get to full.

"Thank you Kamotz."

OOC: Merry Christmas!

treex

First Post
"Oh, look guys, I can glooooow. Look! Look!" Kruor cried. "Hnnnnngnhghng!!"
He looked like he was trying to take a crap. Soon enough, the the lines on his body, which are now white, started to glow.

"Me feel like a happy fireplace." he said, and his eyes turned blue.

Later, Kruor took some time to talk to the dwarf. "So, uh, little man. Why you so little? And your name funny, is fluffy, tiny creature. Rabbits. Sometimes me hunt them. Or dogs and cats." He leans in and whispers:
[sblock]"The younger they are the tastier. Kruor love hunting kittens."[/sblock]
His happy blue eyes stare into 7 Rabbit's as he expects the dwarf to share his enthusiasm.

Last edited:

FourMonos

First Post
Follow that Ghoul! Skill Challenge

After the party rests briefly and helps the priests with arranging the dead bodies for proper consecration and burial under Apoli's watch, they are ready to follow the ghoul's pathway away from the square.

Unfortunately, the trail is quite cold. The undead creature may be more or less difficult to follow as it won't leave some traces of a normal living creature. Plus the rain that continues to lightly fall is obscuring some traces of the creatures passing.

[sblock=Skill Challenge]*GOAL: You are trying to find the ghoul who is carrying the barmaid from the Hanged Man's Tavern.

*Complexity: 3 (8 successes before 3 failures)

*DC: All DCs are 15

*Skills: You can use any skill that you can reasonably explain. Any explanation I feel doesn’t correspond with the given skill, I will impose a -2 penalty to it.

*Repeating the Same Skills: Any character repeating the same skill check in two successive rounds will impose a -2 cumulative penalty to the triggering roll (i.e. -2 for second check, -4 for third check, etc.)

*Critical Success: A natural 20 counts as 2 successes OR 1 success and remove 1 failure (a Total success - i.e. succeeding at this challenge with no failures - will result in extra goodness for the party).

*Critical Failure: A natural 1 counts as 2 failures.

*Aid Another: You can roll to aid another PC. Using the new compendium rules, a roll of 10+1/2 the rolling PC’s level or higher grants a +2 to that player’s skill check, while a failure grants a -1 penalty to that player’s skill check. A successful aid another roll does not count towards the total number of successes.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Nathantiel (I-7): 55/56 hp; HS 8/9; AP 1; Second Wind; Status:
Berry (H-7): 28/28 hp; Status:
Illarion (H-11): 39/39 hp; HS 6/7; AP 1; Second Wind; Status:
Kamotz (K-L, 11-12): 45/45 hp; HS 7/9; AP 1; Second Wind; Status:
(Whiggins 64/67 hp; AC 19; Fortitude 18, Reflex 17, Will 16)
Hunzu (L-7): 31/32 hp; HS 7/8; AP 0; Second Wind; Status:
7 Rabbit (M-11): 48/51 hp; HS 9/10; AP 1; Second Wind; Status:
Eloan (J-9): 42/51 hp; HS 10/10; AP 1; Second Wind; Status:
Kruor (N-4): 27/27 hp; HS 3/2; AP 0; Second Wind; Status: [/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases