Adventure: The Undead Hunter DM: FourMonos Judge: ??

Velmont

First Post
Eloan wait for 7 Rabbit to do his attack before calling the charge, but he seems to be stunned by the situation. Fearing the onster to leap on him, or worst, on Eloan himself, he shout. "Seven, wake up!"

7 Rabbit react by shooting the creature with his Eldritch blast, but merely making the onster a scratch. "That's all?" he murmurs with deception. "Now Kamotz!"

[SBLOCK=Mechanic]Standard: Eldritch Blast vs. AC on Monster (1d20+8=24, 1d10+7=8)[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=To Players and DM]@.Players: When you use an Action Point:

Insigthful Presence: When any ally who can see you spends an action point to take an extra action, that ally gains +2 to all defenses until the start of his or her next turn.

@.Players: Anyone who want can use this power on initiative.

Battlefront Shift
(No Action * Close Burst 3)
Target: You or one ally in the burst
Effect: The target shifts half his or her speed.

@.Players: Anyone who make a basic attack can declare he use this power. It can be use only once per encounter. First come first serve.

Overwhelming Force Trap
(Immediate Interrupt * Close Burst 3)
Target: The triggering ally
Trigger: An ally in the burst makes a melee basic attack
Effect: The target uses one of his or her melee at-will attack powers instead of making a melee basic attack. If the attack hits, the subject of the target’s attack is also dazed until the end of the target’s next turn.

@.DM: Also, during the monster turn, Eloan might use these powers. Please note I might change the Triggering conditions.

Powerful Warning
(Immediate Interrupt * Close Burst 5)
Target: The triggering ally in the burst
Trigger:
1) An ally is hit by an attack within 5 squares.
2) The ally is hit by less than 5 over the attacked defense.
3) The enemy that hit is not a minion
4) The ally have a good melee basic attack and is within melee reach of the attacker
OR the ally is bloodied
OR the attack stun (assuming Eloan is aware of the effect).
Effect: The target gains a +5 power bonus to all defenses against the attack. The target can make a melee basic attack against the enemy as a free action. If the target of the melee basic attack is standing next to Eloan, the ally get +1 to hit and +2 to damage.

Longsword of Defense (Immediate Interrupt)
Trigger:
1) Eloan takes damage from a melee attack that hits him.
2) Eloan takes over 20 damages.
Effect: You take only half of the damage.
[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Eloan's Stats]Eloan
Initiative +4
Passive Insight 13 Passive Perception 20; Low-light Vision
HP 51/51; 0 THP; Bloodied 25; Surge Value 12; Surges Per-Day 10/10
AC 25 Fortitude 17 Reflex 20 Will 20
Defenses: +2 defenses vs AoO
Saving Throw Bonuses: +5 vs. Charm
Resitance: Resist All 1
Speed 5
Action Point: 1

Current Effects: None

Basic Attack Longsword of Defense +7 vs AC 1d8 damage

Skills Arcana +9, Bluff +9, Diplomacy +14, Heal +8, History +14, Intimidate +12, Perception +10
Languages Common, Elven

Powers

[ ]Commander's Strike
[ ]Direct the Strike

[ ]Second Wind
[ ]Fey Step
[ ]Noble Presence
[ ]Battlefront Shift
[2]Inspring Word
[ ]Powerful Warning
[ ]Overwhelming Force Trap

[ ]Bastion of Defense
[ ]Destructive Surprise
[ ]Heroic Effort (Warlord)
[ ]Stand Tough

[ ]Bracers of Mental Might [E]
[ ]Amulet of Seduction [D]
[ ]Battleforged Shield [D]
[ ]Longsword of Defense [D]
[/SBLOCK]

JoeNotCharles

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
That's a 25 vs AC, actually, if it makes a difference. I get +1 from Prime Shot.

Also, I'd like to use Overwhelming Force Trap to use Dire Radiance instead of Eldritch Blast. That way the monster will be dazed for its first turn, since I go after it.

That would do 12 radiant damage, and it takes 1d6+4 more damage if it moves closer to me. Which it'll pretty much have to.

(Unless FourMonos prefers that I pretend I rolled a 1 on the 1d6 to match the 1 on the 1d10 - it's actually less unlikely than the roll Velmont posted, after all - in which case that's just 8 radiant damage.)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

FourMonos

First Post
GM: Unless I'm reading the power wrong, it applies only to melee attack powers, so unfortunately, [MENTION=79945]JoeNotCharles[/MENTION] 7 Rabbit can't utilize Overwhelming Force Trap

To clarify [MENTION=13739]Velmont[/MENTION] , the next time melee attack meets condition (hits by less than 5) applies, you want me to use Powerful Warning? Or do you want to let me know when you want it to apply?

Velmont

First Post
OOC: [MENTION=79945]JoeNotCharles[/MENTION]: Impossible to use Overwhelming Force Trap on that attack for two reason:

1) As FourMonos told in previous post, it must be use on a Melee Basic Attack. Look at teh Trigger in my previous post, in the To player and DM SBLOCK.

2) That power is an intterupt, so it can't be use on my own turn. So I can't even use it on one of my commander's strike. So this power should be used by Kamotz, or anyone other melee figther. (understood [MENTION=82643]CaBaNa[/MENTION]?). Everyone, don't wait for my permission, you already have it to use it.

Anyone who want to use an at-will melee attack could declare he use a MBA and then trigger that power. 7 Rabbit is not a good.

[MENTION=88601]FourMonos[/MENTION]: I might edit the condition at some point, so look at my last post to see the condition, but if all the condition are met, you can trigger the power (unless I have no more immediat action avalaible). It ask you a bit more job during the monster action, but at least, it prevent important rollback. At least, Eloan have only 2 interrupt during the monster turn... my Swordmage have 5!

Velmont

First Post
OOC: I'm waiting for Kamotz to lead the charge, so that I can find an opportunity for CA

OOC: If Kamotz use Overwhelming Force Trap, the monster could be dazed and you would get you CA. That means Kamotz could challenge the beast, charge and use Holy Strike and daze the creature.

"Let your mount charge, and prepare yourself and let your god guide your hand. Trust him." quickly say Eloan to Kamotz.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases