Adventure: The Undead Hunter DM: FourMonos Judge: ??

Darksteed

First Post
*Hunzu moves up to where the undead fleeing was last seen. He crouches down and looks over the area. Then back at all the rest of the scattered undead. Knowing the undead well and the way it acts and thinks, Hunzu begins to formulate a method to the undeads madness and come up with a reasonible location the undead would take the barmaid to exactly. He stands to his feet, and pulls out a map to the city. He looks it over carefully.*

[sblock=Actions]Hunzu will use Knowledge Religion to reflect upon his extensive knowledge of the undead itself.

Knowledge Religion: 20[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: [MENTION=84680]treex[/MENTION], even with aid another, it would be nice to provide a description on how did you use it (and on whom since we killed all enemies)

Illarion thinks about the area where the ghoul disappeared bringing quickly map of this part of the city to his inner eye.
Streetwise (1d20+7=19)

"He's going toward the warehouses of the merchant district, we should hurry. I heard that was the stage area for Rinch the Riser gang too."

[MENTION=88601]FourMonos[/MENTION], PM me if you had specific area in mind and I'll edit the destination :)

treex

First Post
Kruor leans in towards 7 Rabbit and whispers:
[sblock]"So, little bunny, I wonder if you tasty too? Maybe, little bunny find bigger things for Kruor to snack on..."[/sblock]
Whatever he said, he stands upright again, his eyes a jolly bright blue. You swear that the ends of his mouth are pointing upwards ever so slightly.

OOC: It would be a follow-up post, depending on who..wants it?
Maybe 7 rabbit, if no one is taking, he has some +10s I think.

Yeah, I decided on 7 Rabbit, he get's a +2 to his check.

Last edited:

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: Kruor will Aid Another with Intimidate.
Success: 1d20+9=18
Include a +2 to your roll but only if it fits RP-wise.

GM: Yeah, I'm struggling with how Intimidate is going to help track the ghoul. We'll count it as a zero effect (neither postive or negative). Except maybe creeping out 7 Rabbit...

Velmont

First Post
Eloan, you've got experience looking for evidence, search them first. We'll catch up to the woman, our pack is fast and skilled in tracking.

"Search? That's obvious... he has gone that way." he tells pointing a dark alley. He walks down and after a moment, he kneels down and takes something on the ground. It is a dirty apron of the Hanged Man. "She was still alive and probably struggling against the ghoul."

Walking Dad

First Post
Nathantiel Xiloscient

Nate's tracking skills were honed by following elusive prey in the Feywild. Finding the trcks of a ghoul is hardly a problem.

[sblock=OOC]
not yet approved

[sblock=Quick Sheet]
Nathantiel Xiloscient
Perception: 27 Insight: 18 Low-light Vision
AC 23 Fortitude 17 Reflex 21 Will 21
Initiative: +17 (sense threat)
Hit Points: 55 / 56 Bloodied: 28
Temporary Hit Points: -
Resist:-
Saving Throw: -
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 0.5
Healing Surge: 14 Surges per day: 8 / 9
At-Will Powers: Fire Hawk, Magic Stone
Encounter Powers: Nature's Growth, Thorn Spray, Wind Wall, Camouflage Cloak, Amulet of Life
Daily Powers: Summon Natural Ally 2/2, Seed of Healing, Summoner's Staff

Condition:

[sblock=Berry Sheet]
Perception: 29 Low-light Vision
AC 21 Fortitude 19 Reflex 19 Will 19
Initiative: +7
Hit Points: 28 / 28 Bloodied: 14
Temporary Hit Points: 0

Conditions:
[/sblock][/sblock][/sblock]

OOC: I will not be able to post again until 12/30/11.

CaBaNa

First Post
After running ahead, following Eloan and Nate's instruction, Kamotz found himself far enough away from the prior battle to use his nose again. Smelling one undead over many was difficult, but he easily caught the Ghouls scent and kept the group on the right track.

JoeNotCharles

First Post
"Me feel like a happy fireplace." he said, and his eyes turned blue.

7 Rabbit bursts out laughing, attracting the vampiric creation's attention.

Later, Kruor took some time to talk to the dwarf. "So, uh, little man. Why you so little? And your name funny, is fluffy, tiny creature. Rabbits. Sometimes me hunt them. Or dogs and cats."

"I come from the Valley of Bone," explains Rabbit. "From the great golden mountain kingdom of Choca Paquiliz. We're all short there. And I am named for the day of my birth - I was born on the day of the Sacred Round symbolized by a Rabbit, and on day 7 of the cycle of 13. It's a much more convenient system than the mess of names you use here, because it's so easy to find when someone is born and thus what stars and omens rule their fate. Here, you need to stop and ask people's exact birth date - if they even know! - before you can even begin the calculations."

"Speaking of which, you don't happen to know the date when you were constructed, do you?"

[sblock]"The younger they are the tastier. Kruor love hunting kittens."[/sblock]
His happy blue eyes stare into 7 Rabbit's as he expects the dwarf to share his enthusiasm.

Kruor leans in towards 7 Rabbit and whispers:
[sblock]"So, little bunny, I wonder if you tasty too? Maybe, little bunny find bigger things for Kruor to snack on..."[/sblock]

"Never mind," blurts 7 Rabbit, as he hurries away to the other side of the group.

He watches the others following tracks, and shakes his head. "To find the undead," he mutters, "You have to THINK like the undead. Where did the servitors I knew go when their masters were unavailable..." He begins miming the shuffling gate of a mummy as he tries to get into the quarry's head. From time to time he mutters under his breath, "BRAINS...."

[sblock=Skill Challenge]
Insight +8, with a +3 to monster knowledge checks (+4 if the undead happens to be from the Valley of Bone).

If that stretches the definition of "monster knowledge check" too far, I'll roll Religion +10 instead, which would net another +2 to the roll.
[/sblock]

treex

First Post
"Speaking of which, you don't happen to know the date when you were constructed, do you?"
"Daddy never like to talk about when they make me. Say it make sour taste in mouth. Me no understand, so me no ask."

He watches the others following tracks, and shakes his head. "To find the undead," he mutters, "You have to THINK like the undead. Where did the servitors I knew go when their masters were unavailable..." He begins miming the shuffling gate of a mummy as he tries to get into the quarry's head. From time to time he mutters under his breath, "BRAINS...."
Kruor starts imitating 7 Rabbit, his arms stretched out. "Brains..."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases