What's on your mind?
+ Log in or register to post
Results 151 to 160 of 351
Friday, 16th December, 2011, 05:55 PM #1
Defender (Lvl 8)
Adventure: The Undead Hunter DM: FourMonos Judge: ??
Adventure: The Undead Hunter
1. Kamotz: Lvl 5 Shifter Hybrid (Paladin/Cleric) (CaBaNa) Defender
2. Nathantiel: Lvl 6 Elf Druid (Walking Dad) Controller
3. Kruor: Lvl 1 Warforge Vampire (treex) Striker
4. Eloan: Lvl 6 Eladrin Warlord (Velmont) Leader
5. Illarion: Lvl 4 Changling Chaos Sorcerer (Neurotic) Striker
6. Hunzu: Lvl 3 Shardmind Enchanter (Darksteed) Controller
7. 7 Rabbit: Lvl 5 Dwarf Star Pact Sorcerer (JoeNotCharles) Striker
Recognition and Thanks
EXPECTATIONS AND RULES:
Keep your Player Info Up to Date: Include mini stat blocks in your posts. Mini-stat blocks allow you to keep track of your own healing surges, power usages, acquired items, etc... without having to ask the DM all the time. It's not the end of the world if you forget, but please be sure to include it when you are posting an action block. It also make it easier for me to check basic stats.
Passive checks: I will use Perception and Insight and put information in private sblocks for certain players. If you are not one of the intended characters, please do not read these spoilers. The character, however, is welcome to, in character, reveal the contents of the spoiler to the others in game, remember that talking is a free action (but keep in short)
Players roll initiative individually, bad guys roll one initiative roll
Players with higher init than bad guys go first then all the bad guys go
Then all the players go. From this point, we alternate players vs bad guys
Good guy turns happen in first post - first acted order.
Illegal post-overs will be resolved in that round
Legal post-overs stand even if each didn't know the other was posting (Please use Go Advanced or Preview Post to avoid this)
DM Posts during combat will include:
1. Status of all players, monsters, NPCs etc... indicating Name, Location, HP/MaxHP, State, Healing Surges Left, Action Points left (i.e.:: Arkavas I6 -1/41 Dying HS 0 AP 1).
2. Map in the form of a grid with coordinates
**I'll be using Google Maps, so if you don't have an account, get one. They are free**
Google maps allows everyone to adjust their location on their turn and the power effects. If you have a power that moves, shifts of pushes, make sure you document all those effects in your post. I do not want to have people or monsters magically change without explanations.
3. Enemy Mini Stat Blocks including: Damage taken, bloodied status, aura, effects, status effects and MBA. I like the format where monster defenses are revealed after you target/hit them, so we'll try that first. If you provoke an AoO or a listed power during your turn you can roll the result (it will make less work for the DM and give you a rapid response)
Time: I will try to give players 48 hours to post, at the end of which time I reserve the right to RP the player's character on his behalf. I will use the most appropriate actions and At-Will powers only. I understand life happens and gaming shouldn't be anyone's only priority. Just understand that in the interest of everyone's enjoyment, your character will be moved forward to be in everyone's best interest if time lags too much.
Exceptions: If you will be out for a long time and unable to post, please let the party know and assign responsibility to either myself or another, willing player for RPing your character, or I can write in a scenario that takes you out of the picture until your return (The former is preferred).
Treasure: Keep a wish list on your character sheet up to date with what you would like, and I’ll try to accommodate within reason. Items will be given relative to player level. Parcel Gold/Items will be evenly divided at the end.
Die Rolling: Roll your dice on Invisible Castle. If invisible castle is down, you can also use the Enworld Dice roller (but please select the SMALLER results in your profile) In IC, highlight the die roll in your post and use the 'Insert Link' button to post a link to your die rolls.
Out of Character Content: Post out of character content (i.e.: complaints, tactics, mechanics, etc...) in a spoiler with the letters 'OOC' in the title or the OOC tag.
Last edited by FourMonos; Tuesday, 20th December, 2011 at 04:42 PM.
By FourMonos in forum Living EberronReplies: 353Last Post: Saturday, 30th March, 2013, 05:38 PM
By FourMonos in forum Living EberronReplies: 543Last Post: Sunday, 27th January, 2013, 01:30 PM
By DocMoriartty in forum Older D&D Editions and OSR GamingReplies: 7Last Post: Tuesday, 27th October, 2009, 02:35 PM
By Fyrestryke in forum General DiscussionReplies: 46Last Post: Saturday, 22nd May, 2004, 01:45 AM
By CrusadeDave in forum Older D&D Editions and OSR GamingReplies: 2Last Post: Sunday, 14th March, 2004, 08:49 PM