Adventure: The Undead Hunter DM: FourMonos Judge: ??

treex

First Post
"I was once court astronomer in the Kingdom of Glad Weeping in the Valley of Bone...

"Uh...how can you be glad when you weeping. Me heard of tears of joy but this just silly." said Kruor.

He turns to the vampire. "People here don't understand the undead, but with suitable precautions they can be valued and productive members of society. So don't give up hope! My own uncle's a lich!" he finishes proudly.

"Ooh! Ooh! My daddy was...my daddy waaaas...well, my daddy was a vampire." Kruor finished rather weakly.

"He say Kruor make him feel better even though uncles and aunties say me failure. Because daddy says Kruor's brothers are big meanies with no feelings. Actually, me wonder whether daddy ever make Kruor a sister, too?"

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
Eloan run with the other, but under the bulk of his heavy armor, he seems to have difficulty to follow. He is barely ahead of 7 Rabbit, even with his head start and he seems unable to speak for the moment as he is too occupy to take his breath.

OOC: Heavy Armor, Heavy Shield and Str of 8... :p

FourMonos

First Post
Once gathered, the group makes its way through the gloomy and drizzly night. Luckily the lights glowing from inside the buildings provides sufficient illumination for the group.

While they wanted to make good time, the blind elf does slow how fast the group travels. The well worn wagon tracks in the road creates small rivulets for the rain water running downhill.

Nathantiel, Kruor and Kamotz lead the way for the rest of the group. Just as they recall, three streets north and two west leads to a small square with the temple of Apoli on the south side. A small, algae covered, fountain is the squares only true decoration.

It's amazing what carnage can occur in a short time. The group enters the northwest aspect of the square and can easily seen the bodies thrown about the square. Only two figures stand outside the small Apoli temple. The first, a robed figure covered in a black cloak orders the other, "Take her now to the Master. She was touched by the mechanic. He will find that most interesting."

The second figure then slumps off in an unnatural gait south east from the square. That is when the robed figure turns and sees the group hurrying into the square.

"My, my, my. Can this be? You make a little mayham and the village produces the very thing you are looking for? Excellent. Frank will be most pleased."

Throwing back the hood to reveal her pale, white face and dark hair, she commands, "Very well then. The carnage will stop. Leave the mechanic there and flee back to your homes."

GM: Can I please get a perception check from everyone, a religion check if you are trained in religion and an initiative roll please. Also I'm going to link the map: map

OOC: By the way, in anyone can teach me how to hyperlink, that would be awesome. :)

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[MENTION=88601]FourMonos[/MENTION], go to advanced, click hyperlink. enter the hyperlink. Press OK. Change the text OR USE (url="http://whatever.com)text here(/url). You need to use [ ] of course - also, this undead campaign resonates somewhat with Illarions backstory, see if you think it similar enough to use my references to the brotherhood :)

Illarion moves deceptively fast, almost like he can see in front as he taps the staff in fast pace as the Whiggins moves. His head snaps toward the voice.

"You mistake us for someone who would be frightened by a mosquito. Surrender and you will be judged to quick death."

The tone of the sorcerer has changed chillingly to a cold monotone full of threat. There is a personal hatred here, hidden somewhere.

Init (1d20+5=25)
Wild Soul Resistance (1d10=6) heh, handy. Illarion has resist 5 necrotic until next extended rest

[sblock=Illarion Meriele]
SPECIAL: resist 5 necrotic;

if 1st attack in the round is even gain +1 AC; odd - make a saving throw
+1 to all defenses vs traps

On nat 20: slide the target 1 square and knock it prone
On nat 1 MUST push all within 5 squares 1 square

AC: 18 Fort: 15 Reflex: 19 Will: 22
HP: 39/39 Surges: 7/7 Surge Value: 9

MBA Staff: +5 vs AC, 1d8+2 damage
RBA Dagger: +10 vs AC, 1d4+5 damage

FEATS
Level 1: Shadow Initiate
Level 2: Grasping Magpies
Level 4: Improved Defenses

POWERS

Chaos Bolt
Blazing Starfall
Assassin's Shroud
Changeling Disguise

Changeling Trick
Mists of Disarray
Ice Dragon Teeth
Flame Spiral

Grounding Rebuke
Good Timing

Amulet of life encounter free action: spend additional surge

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
Eloan arrive behind Kruor. He takes his breath and have difficulty to hear the man talking as he only hears his own breath. As he takes a deep breath, he starts to smell the familiar smell of death and blood. SO many times he had arrived too late, after the carnage... at least, this time, the perpetrator are still in the location.

Instinctively, Eloan, standing behind the group, shouts "In the name of Daunton's Watch, you are under arrest!" after a second he adds "I still forgot I'm no more in the Watch..." He unsheets his sword. "Drop you weapon and raise your hands on your head."

[SBLOCK=OOC]Intimidate (1d20+12=24)
Perception (1d20+10=19)

Initiative (1d20+4+2=12)[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

CaBaNa

First Post
OOC: Corrected Kamotz size on the map to include him and Whiggins. They share a space.

After snatching Illarion off the ground, and wondering at his weight, Kamotz shrugs it off as the blind elf being soaking wet.

Where do I remember you from... asks Kamotz of 7 Rabbit, You look hard to forget.

*Sniff* *Snuffle* Sniff* *Sniff* Smells like home. comments the shifter coldly, before laughing aloud Remember the mosquito on that island Illarion? the question is loaded, a reminder of their tactics in another battle. Hop off, you don't want to be on Whiggins when the fun starts.

After Eloan declared an arrest, Kamotz began laughing even harder, We'll arrest the one that lives, if there is one. even though his mood seems jovial, those who have been with Kamotz in the past, know he isn't kidding about leaving no survivors.

suddenly, Kamotz smile disappears, as if washed away by the rain; replaced by a cold and distant look in his eye. Better call out if you see your dad Corey, wouldn't want what happened to me, happening to you... Why are you still carrying that? The shifter looked to the mug in Kruor's hands, then to his flail, and finally back at the enemy of the temple.

OOC: 17 init
17 perception

15 insight, (that frail elf sure was heavy)

Last edited:

CaBaNa

First Post
After hearing the order to Kruor to run, the elf releases constructs robes and catches Whiggins side.
"Kamotz, I cannot run, can you bring me along on Whiggins?"

OOC: Is the "actual" weight of Illarion the same as his blind-elf counter-part? May finally be time for Kamotz to roll his first insight against the changeling. EDIT: Why not, I'll include it above.

Velmont

First Post
OOC: By the way, if anyone want to shift half his speed, he is welcome. First come fist serve.

Battlefront Shift (Encounter No Action Close Burst 3 ✦ Martial)
Warlord Feature
Target: You or one ally in the burst
Effect: The target shifts half his or her speed.

Also, if anyone decide to charge or use any kind of basic attack, he is welcome to use that power from Eloan:

Overwhelming Force Trap (Encounter Immediate Interrupt Close Burst 3 ✦ Martial)
Warlord Attack 1
Target: The triggering ally
Trigger: An ally in the burst makes a melee basic attack
Effect: The target uses one of his or her melee at-will attack powers instead of making a melee basic attack. If the attack hits, the subject of the target’s attack is also dazed until the end of the target’s next turn.

CaBaNa

First Post
OOC: Kamotz doesn't know it yet, but he loves Eloan. If non of the other melee folk need the boost, Kamotz will use it to get closer. Kamotz does NOT need it, as he is already very fast while mounted.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases