Adventure: The Undead Hunter DM: FourMonos Judge: ??

treex

First Post
Kruor stands there, ready to strike at the same time as Kamotz. With one deft blow, the monster slumps over. And onto Kruor.

After he heaves the monster off himself, he stood there, dumbfounded.

"Wow." He said, a rather long pause hangs in the air.
"Wolf-man strong. Me no make you angry. Ever." Kruor said.

OOC: I suppose I'll not pester the DM for my standard action back :D I did take all the fun out of his monster made out of sewn together body parts ._.

Let's just focus on Frank now.

CaBaNa

First Post
Good replies Kamotz Whatever soul this may have had I commend to Lauto. The shifter's holy symbol flashes, and he draws a greatsword in the air before him, his flail rattles with the motion. It would be ok to eat that one. continues Kamotz to Kruor, pointing in the direction of Frank.

FourMonos

First Post
Dock Showdown: Round 4

The battle rages with the abmonination...

7 Rabbit backs away from the monster, darkness still swirling around him. In fact, he backs up so far that he nearly bumps into Frank. Startled to realize how close he is, he jumps, throws out a hand behind him with fingers splayed, and mutters a quick curse on the sorcerer. Then he draws back his two-handed war club and charges back the way he came from, swinging as if he were hitting a ball.

As the attack passes by his summoned wolf, Nate feels himself invigorated by the magic of his staff. He raises a hand to command two pebbles from the ground to slam into his enemies like (sling) bullets.
His summoned wolf itself isn't ready to let his prey to escape this easily and begins to chase Frank.

Illarion calls another wildly scintillating bolt upon the monster. This one doesn't fizzle out, bursting upon monsters head and blasting it's mind with clashing colors and chaos. "This thing is resistant somehow, not one of my bolts splits on it!"

As Frank's Monster smashes it's arm into Kruor, his chest shatters like a sheet of hard candy. Within Kruor's body, you can see an assortment of gears, springs and wires. But amongst that lies a peculiar scene: A large crystal is surrounded by all the machinery, placed upon a tiny plate. Some wires are attached to it and it glows with a deep, sinister crimson. Kruor sneaks up towards the heaving mound of people parts sewn together. And he waits...

Fine! I'll kill it! shouts Kamotz, the words settle on Frank's Monster, a threat even beyond the fire already burning the aberrations skin. Die! calls the shifter bringing his flail to bear with incredible accuracy. The blow does not have the power that his previous assaults have had, but the force of his weapon bounces the monsters head off of Eloan's shield.

With Kamotz's blow, the moster collapses to the dock

Another missile of force streaks out and slams into Frank continuing the magic missile warfare between the pair of them. Hunzu quickly darts off behind the nearby crates afterwards.*

Eloan is relieved as he see the creature falling on the ground. He take a bolstering stance, proud to have ordered his execution when he remembered there was still the monster's master around. "7 Rabbit, Knock out Frank before he escape!" 7 Rabbit aims at Frank and hit him severly.

Frank let's out a furious, "NOOOOO!!!"
His breath heaving, eyes red, Frank shouts his anger, "You killed my creation!"

Then Frank does something unexpected. He starts to cry.
Frank sinks to his knees right there on the dock and starts to ball like a baby. After a moment, he pulls himself together.
"Fine," he sniffles, "Fine. You win. Without my baby, it isn't worth going on..."

[sblock= Summary]
7 Rabbit: Hit Monster for 17 damage
Nathantiel: Hit Frank and Monster for 11 damage each
Illarion: Hit Monster for 21 damage
Eloan: (via Rabbit) Hit Frank for 17 damage
Kamotz: Hit Monster for 10 damage, killing it
Hunzu: Hit Frank for 6 damage (again)
Kruor: Positions self for attack that isn't necessary after Kamotz
[/sblock]

[sblock=Map Details]
Illumination: Dim
Water: Shallow, difficult terrain. Deep water, requires swimming check
Crates (x's)

Light: K-14, bright light 4 squares.
Map: map [/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Nathantiel (D-10): 55/56 hp; HS 8/9; AP 1; Second Wind; Status:
Berry (D-9): 28/28 hp; Status:
Illarion (F-7): 39/39 hp; HS 6/7; AP 1; Second Wind; Status:
Kamotz (G-H, 10-11): 34/45 hp; HS 7/9; AP 0; Second Wind; Status:
(Whiggins 64/67 hp; AC 19; Fortitude 18, Reflex 17, Will 16)
Hunzu (G-9): 20/32 hp; HS 7/8; AP 0; Second Wind; Status:
7 Rabbit (H-8): 47/51 hp; HS 9/10; AP 0; Second Wind; Status: concealment
Eloan (E-8): 51/51 hp; HS 9/10; AP 0; Second Wind; Status:
Kruor (F-10): 16/27 hp 3 THP; HS 2/2; AP 0; Second Wind; Status:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Enemy Actions]
Frank: Surrenders
[/sblock]

[sblock=Enemies]
Frank: (Q-10) Damage: 80
20 AC 16 F 16 R 19 W

Frank's Monster: Dead
[/sblock]

GM: The party is up, what are you going to do now?

JoeNotCharles

First Post
7 Rabbit approaches the sorcerer warily. Glowering behind his terrifying mask, he points his war club at him again. "I don't trust you. You could be trying to lure us closer for an ambush. Lie down on your face and throw your weapons onto the dock between us. Or you'll taste more of my power!"

[sblock=OOC]Crit! That's actually a 26 - I forgot the +1 from my Mask.[/sblock]

treex

First Post
Kruor, unsure of how to react to the fleshbag's tears, looks towards Kamotz for guidance.
"So...uh...do I still get to eat him?" Kruor mumbles.

"SANGUINE CORE: Initiating repairs...100%
Blood supplies: Low, please secure fresh supply."

Kruor's chest seals up, and the runic lines that streak across his body starts to glow a healthy white again.

"Mmm...me feels like the happy fireplace again." he said, and his eyes glowed a jolly blue.

Kruor: Positions self for attack that isn't necessary after Kamotz
OOC: Was that necessary? ._.

FourMonos

First Post
Frank sinks down to the dock, eyes still tearing.

"Alright. It just isn't worth it now. All that time and energy... wasted. And for what?!" He starts wimpering again on the dock.

CaBaNa

First Post
Kruor, unsure of how to react to the fleshbag's tears, looks towards Kamotz for guidance.
"So...uh...do I still get to eat him?" Kruor mumbles.

Growling and grumbling Kamotz responds to Kruor, No, intelligent and talented, this one may be of use to us for some time. So long as he cooperates. then the shifter turns toward Frank, Don't be sad, think of this as your first interview for the Temple Lauto. Moving up in your career.

Last edited:

FourMonos

First Post
A new light shines in Frank's eyes, "A new purpose? Yes, maybe I just need a new calling...."

He wipes the tears from his eyes.

"You... you better get to the barge, quickly. Helsing may take the girl apart to see just how the mechanical essence retriever's talons damage the flesh."

He points to the edge of the dock. A 20 foot rowboat sits tied to the end, "There, the boat, take it straight out to the barge."

GM: Please let me know how many surges people are healing. We are moving into the last encounter. When everyone has checked in, we'll get started.

FourMonos

First Post
GM: Oh yeah, I forgot:

Decrepit Flesh Golem (modified), level 8 elite brute: 700xp

Death Cultist Mage (modified), level 7 elite artillery: 600xp

1300xp x 2 = 2600xp / 7 characters = 370 xp each

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases