Adventure: The Undead Hunter DM: FourMonos Judge: ??

FourMonos

First Post
GM: [MENTION=13739]Velmont[/MENTION] The Bonecrusher does miss Kamotz, which means the last blow from the skeleton leaves him at 5 HP and not unconscious [MENTION=82643]CaBaNa[/MENTION]

Walking Dad

First Post
Nathantiel Xiloscient

Nate howls and through a rift to the feywild, a wolf appears. It doesn't hesitate trying to bite the ghoul.

[sblock=OOC]

standard: summon pack wolf to L10

Instinctive action: attack ghoul

[sblock=Quick Sheet]
Nathantiel Xiloscient
Perception: 27 Insight: 18 Low-light Vision
AC 23 Fortitude 17 Reflex 21 Will 21
Initiative: +17 (sense threat)
Hit Points: 35 / 56 Bloodied: 28
Temporary Hit Points: -
Resist:-
Saving Throw: -
Action Points: 2 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 1.0
Healing Surge: 14 Surges per day: 8 / 9
At-Will Powers: Fire Hawk, Magic Stone
Encounter Powers: Nature's Growth, Thorn Spray, Wind Wall, Camouflage Cloak, Amulet of Life
Daily Powers: Summon Natural Ally 0/2, Seed of Healing (seed), Summoner's Staff

Condition:

[sblock=Berry Sheet]
Perception: 29 Low-light Vision
AC 21 Fortitude 19 Reflex 19 Will 19
Initiative: +7
Hit Points: 28 / 28 Bloodied: 14
Temporary Hit Points: 0

Conditions:
[/sblock][/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

CaBaNa

First Post
Heading Eloan's warning Kamotz raises his shield just in time, and counters the attack quickly as Whiggins approaches Helsing.

How perceptive thief, I pursue Death with all my being. replies the shifter with none of Helsing's mirth. As he speaks, the blood from his wounds drips along his armor, over Whiggins and onto the decks. Kamotz fur gets visibly longer, his teeth extend, his hackles rise ever higher, his claws extend and drool begins dripping from his open mandible.

Death will have me, Death will have you, Death will have your ship, Death owns all. a black glow forms around the shifter as he prays, wounds knit most of the way shut and black fire begins to blaze about the paladin. He holds his flail arm high, and the dark-light coalesces into a ball around his closed fist, followed by the dark-fire rising into the air in fits and whipping around as if the wind was a hurricane.

Burn in Death's Holy Light! snaps the shifter, eyes wild with rage! Whiggins rears-up, slashing at Helsing with his claws, just as Kamotz releases the bolt of radiance. The attack goes wide, Helsing barely having to dodge to avoid the blast. The rage this sends coursing through Kamotz, helps the shifter to throw off his immobilization without trouble. RAWGRRGRGRRR!

[sblock=Actions]

Minor Longtooth Shifting
Effect: Until the end of the encounter, Kamotz gain +2 bonus to damage rolls. While Kamotz is bloodied, he gains Regeneration 2.

Move - minor
Healing Word on Self
Effect: Kamotz spends HS and regains 1d6+4= 6

Standard Lance of Faith on Helsing (Continues Divine Challenge)
vs Reflex
1d8+5 Radiant Damage and one ally Kamotz can see gains a +2 power bones to their next attack roll against the target (7 Rabbit @JoeNotCharles ). If this attack hits it deals an additional 4 fire damage.

Save vs immobilize is a success

((Maybe I should just let Velmont roll all Kamotz attacks from here on, he's the only one that can hit with the brute.))
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministat]

Status: Longtooth Shifting (+2 damage, regeneration 2 at start of turn if bloodied), Bloodied

Kamotz (Cleric|Paladin)
Initiative +2 Passive Insight 23 Passive Perception 21 Senses Low-Light
HP 22/45; TempHP 0; Bloodied 22; Surge Value 10; Surges Per-Day 7/9
AC (18)23 Fortitude (14)17 Reflex (11)16 Will (15)18 (Lower as shield is unequipped, -5 TENT HF, +2 TENT AP)
Second wind; Not Used
Action point; 0
Speed 5
At-will: Holy Strike, Lance of Faith, Divine Challenge
Encounter:Longtooth Shifting, Healing Word, Heedless Fury, Call of Challenge, Death Surge, Shining Symbol
Daily:Blood of the Mighty, Avenging Flame
Consumable; Fey Step Potion, Unguent of Darkvision, Vial of Darkness

Whiggins (Dire Wolf)
Initiative +7; Passive Perception +19, Insight +14; low-light vision
Resist 5 all damage while ridden (Impenetrable Barding)
HP 64/67; TempHP 0; Bloodied 33; Surge Value 16; Surges Per-Day 1/1
AC 19; Fortitude 18, Reflex 17, Will 16
Speed 8 (9 while ridden, riding boots)
Bite (standard, at-will) melee 1
+10 vs AC; 2d8+4 damage, 3d8+4 damage vs a prone target, target falls prone if Whiggins has CA.
Pack Harrier; Whiggins gains CA against any enemy that has two or more allies adjacent to it.
Pack Hunter; (while mounted by a friendly rider with the mounted combat feat; at-will) Mount
Whiggins rider gains CA vs any enemy that is adjacent to an ally other than Whiggins.
Alignment Unaligned Languages -
Str 21 (+6) Dex 14 (+3) Wis 14 (+3)
Con 18 (+5) Int 2 (-3) Cha 10 (+1)

[/sblock]

Last edited:

CaBaNa

First Post
SYSTEM CRITICAL: INITIATING BLOOD RETRIEVAL AND REPAIR

Kruor's body takes on a more rigid motion, as the construct leaps into the skeleton nearest him!

[sblock=Actions]
(Would have used Swarm of Shadows, but I felt it inappropriate for me to use another characters only daily.)

Charge to J13
Melee Basic
Vampire Slam vs Skeleton 2
15 vs reflex (includes CA and Apoli's Boon) (forgot +1 when charging...)
14 damage and Kruor can push the target 1 square (Push S2 to L14). This power can be used as a melee basic attack

If the above hits, use blood drinker (no action)
The target takes 1d10+2=12 extra damage from the triggering attack, and Kruor gains a healing surge.

[/sblock]

[sblock=Apoli's Boon]Until the morning, Kruor gains the following benefits: +1 to all attacks, he gains 5 THP at every short rest, his attacks also gain the radiant keyword, he is immune to sunlight's effects on his body, he can shed a soft light that eminates for 5 squares (minor action, at will. also minor to stop the light) [/sblock]

[sblock=Ministat]

Kruor - Robot Vampire 1 (reskinned Warforged)
Passive Perception: 10, Passive Insight: 10
AC: 18, Fort: 13, Ref: 14, Will: 14
Initiative: +4; Speed: 6
HP: 27/27, Temp HP: 5
Bloodied: 13, Surge Value: 6, Surges left: 3/2

Powers:
Dark Beckoning
Taste of Life
Vampire Slam

Blood Drinker [X]
Warforged Resolve [ ]
Surprise Strike [ ]
Second Wind [ ]
Action Point [X]

Swarm of Shadows [ ]
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
"Kruor, again" Kruor attack again, but this time, without much success.

"Come on everyone, keep the good work!" shouts Eloan.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Start: 36/51 (Eloan have Resist all 1, so he was dealt to less damage last round)

Standard: Vampire`s Slam vs Refl on S2 (1d20+5=12, 1d10+8=16) Miss I guess.

Minor: Stand Tough Everyone, except Kamotz regain 12 hp. (Eloan at 48/51)
[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=To Players and DM]@.Players: When you use an Action Point:

Insigthful Presence: When any ally who can see you spends an action point to take an extra action, that ally gains +2 to all defenses until the start of his or her next turn.

@.Players: Anyone who want can use this power on initiative.

Battlefront Shift
(No Action * Close Burst 3)
Target: You or one ally in the burst
Effect: The target shifts half his or her speed.

@.Players: Anyone who make a basic attack can declare he use this power. It can be use only once per encounter. First come first serve.

Overwhelming Force Trap
(Immediate Intterupt * Close Burst 3)
Target: The triggering ally
Trigger: An ally in the burst makes a melee basic attack
Effect: The target uses one of his or her melee at-will attack powers instead of making a melee basic attack. If the attack hits, the subject of the target’s attack is also dazed until the end of the target’s next turn.

@.DM: Also, during the monster turn, Eloan might use these powers. Please note I might change the Triggering conditions.

Powerful Warning
(Immediate Interrupt * Close Burst 5)
Target: The triggering ally in the burst
Trigger:
1) An ally is hit by an attack within 5 feet.
2) The ally is hit by less than 5 over the attacked defense.
3) The enemy that hit is not a minion
4) The ally have a good melee basic attack and is within melee reach of the attacker
OR the ally is bloodied
OR the attack stun (assuming Eloan is aware of the effect).
Effect: The target gains a +5 power bonus to all defenses against the attack. The target can make a melee basic attack against the enemy as a free action. If the target of the melee basic attack is standing next to Eloan, the ally get +1 to hit and +2 to damage.

Longsword of Defense (Immediate Interrupt)
Trigger:
1) Eloan takes damage from a melee attack that hits him.
2) Eloan takes over 20 damages.
Effect: You take only half of the damage.
[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Eloan's Stats]Eloan
Initiative +4
Passive Insight 13 Passive Perception 20; Low-light Vision
HP 48/51; 0 THP; Bloodied 25; Surge Value 12; Surges Per-Day 10/10
AC 25 Fortitude 17 Reflex 20 Will 20
Defenses: +2 defenses vs AoO
Saving Throw Bonuses: +5 vs. Charm
Resitance: Resist All 1
Speed 5
Action Point: 1

Current Effects: None

Basic Attack Longsword of Defense +7 vs AC 1d8 damage

Skills Arcana +9, Bluff +9, Diplomacy +14, Heal +8, History +14, Intimidate +12, Perception +10
Languages Common, Elven

Powers

[ ]Commander's Strike
[ ]Direct the Strike

[ ]Second Wind
[X]Fey Step
[ ]Noble Presence
[X]Battlefront Shift
[1]Inspring Word
[ ]Powerful Warning
[ ]Overwhelming Force Trap

[X]Bastion of Defense
[X]Destructive Surprise
[ ]Heroic Effort (Warlord)
[X]Stand Tough

[X]Bracers of Mental Might [E]
[ ]Amulet of Seduction [D]
[ ]Battleforged Shield [D]
[ ]Longsword of Defense [D]
[/SBLOCK]

Darksteed

First Post
OOC: First of all. My sincerest appologizes for holding this game up some this week. I just got a new job and with all the training time. It hasn't left much time for other activities. Once training is over my schedule should calm back down and move into a more steady flow of sorts.

*Hunzu steps back as he sees the massive brute of a skeleton wandered closer then he'd like towards him. As the brute looks around his gaze meets that of Hunzu's iridescent sockets. They stare at one another for a mere moment then Hunzu raises his arm into the air. The massive brute mirroring his every action. The brute turns and with a might swing strikes down upon the unaware skeleton nearby as Hunzu makes the actions for the brute to follow. The control only lasts but an instance as Hunzu releases the brute's mind. He glances towards Helsing yet again raising his hand and outstretching it. Another bolt of force zips off and nails Helsing.*

[sblock=Actions]Move: Shift to O12.

Standard: Hypnotism
-Target: Bonecrusher Skeleton (M15)
-Attack: +5 vs. Will (Hit; 20)
-Effect: Bonecrusher Skeleton (M15) makes a melee basic attack against Skeleton (K13), with a +4 power bonus to the attack roll.

Minor: Magic Missile
-Target: Helsing (L23)
-Effect: 6 FORCE damage.[/sblock]

[sblock=Hunzu]Hunzu- Male Shardmind Enchanter 3
Passive Perception: 13, Passive Insight: 18

AC: 15, Fort: 13, Ref: 15, Will: 15

Initiative: +3; Speed: 6

HP: 12/32, Temp HP: 10
Bloodied: 16, Surge Value: 8, Surges left: 6/8

Powers-
Light
Mage Hand
Beguiling Strands
Hypnotism
Magic Missile

Action Point [X]
Call of the Night Winds [ ]
Charm of Misplaced Wrath [X]
Ebony Razors [ ]
Glorious Presence [ ]
Second Wind [ ]
Shard Swarm [ ]
Shield [ ]
Suggestion [X]

Grease [ ]
Strategist’s Epiphany [X]
Wizard’s Fury [X]
[/sblock]

Last edited:

FourMonos

First Post
Ship Showdown, Round 4

7 Rabbit blasts once again into the skeleton with his power of the stars. "Illarion, move away from the skeleton so it passes through the wall again!" He then moves behind the ghoul, mists and shadows flowing over him concealing him from view.

The skeleton screams in silent pain as the dark magic holding it together unravels. The bones fall to the deck and down the stairs.

Illarion smiles grimly. "I would, 7 Rabbit, but this one is holding me tight. Let's see what my power says about that." Illarion changes to Helsing for a barest of moments, while 7 Rabbit is right behind the ghoul, so he cannot see the change. "TURN AWAY!" he whispers intensely into the ghouls face and it flinches back from it's masters face.

Illarion tears into the ghoul with his multicolored bolt which doesn't split into enemies this time, but back into Illarion. He shudders for a moment and then proclaims "No, my power says I stay put. Now to see if my mind can overcome the paralyzation of a ghoul touch." He focuses and his legs relax. "Much better. I'm coming, 7 Rabbit."

Nate howls and through a rift to the feywild, a wolf appears. It doesn't hesitate trying to bite the ghoul.

Heading Eloan's warning Kamotz raises his shield just in time, and counters the attack quickly as Whiggins approaches Helsing.

How perceptive thief, I pursue Death with all my being. replies the shifter with none of Helsing's mirth. As he speaks, the blood from his wounds drips along his armor, over Whiggins and onto the decks. Kamotz fur gets visibly longer, his teeth extend, his hackles rise ever higher, his claws extend and drool begins dripping from his open mandible.

Death will have me, Death will have you, Death will have your ship, Death owns all. a black glow forms around the shifter as he prays, wounds knit most of the way shut and black fire begins to blaze about the paladin. He holds his flail arm high, and the dark-light coalesces into a ball around his closed fist, followed by the dark-fire rising into the air in fits and whipping around as if the wind was a hurricane.

Burn in Death's Holy Light! snaps the shifter, eyes wild with rage! Whiggins rears-up, slashing at Helsing with his claws, just as Kamotz releases the bolt of radiance. The attack goes wide, Helsing barely having to dodge to avoid the blast. The rage this sends coursing through Kamotz, helps the shifter to throw off his immobilization without trouble. RAWGRRGRGRRR!

SYSTEM CRITICAL: INITIATING BLOOD RETRIEVAL AND REPAIR

Kruor's body takes on a more rigid motion, as the construct leaps into the skeleton nearest him!

"Kruor, again" Kruor attack again, but this time, without much success. "Come on everyone, keep the good work!" shouts Eloan.

*Hunzu steps back as he sees the massive brute of a skeleton wandered closer then he'd like towards him. As the brute looks around his gaze meets that of Hunzu's iridescent sockets. They stare at one another for a mere moment then Hunzu raises his arm into the air. The massive brute mirroring his every action. The brute turns and with a might swing strikes down upon the unaware skeleton nearby as Hunzu makes the actions for the brute to follow. The control only lasts but an instance as Hunzu releases the brute's mind. He glances towards Helsing yet again raising his hand and outstretching it. Another bolt of force zips off and nails Helsing.*

Helsing barks some more commands, "Keep after that elf. Don't dare try to take control of my creations! Box in the wolf."

His creations move as indicated. The bonecrusher slams his massive club down at the shardmind, the impact rocks the vessel. The ghoul seems to be enjoying attacking the sorcerer, slicing into him yet again. The skeletons circle Kamotz, and one of their swords lands a solid slash, fully getting the shifter's attention.

[sblock= Round Summary]
7 Rabbit: Hit skeleton 1, (and with vulnerability) destroying it

Illarion: Hits ghoul for 17 damage, bloodying it

Nathantiel: Summons pack wolf, wolf misses ghoul.

Kruor: Charge, miss.

Eloan: Via Kruor, miss. Heals 12 hit points to all but Kamotz.

Hunzu: Magic Missile Helsing. Hit Bonecrusher Skeleton with hypnotism, which misses skeleton (I rolled a '2')

Kamotz: Longtooth shifting, healing word, miss

[/sblock]

[sblock=Map Details]
Illumination: Dim, from various lanterns hung around the ship

Water: Deep water, requires swimming check.
DC to climb back into boat is 10 (athletics or acrobatics).

North end of boat is captain's quarters and the quarter deck above that (10 feet up. Door to captain's quarters is K7-L7.

Stairs to quarter deck and down to galley: N-O 8-9.

Map

[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Nathantiel (D-10): 47/56 hp +10 THP; HS 8/9; AP 2; Second Wind; Status: +1 defenses

Berry (D-9): 28/28 hp + 10 THP; Status: +1 defenses

Pack Wolf (L-10): 17/28 hp AC 23 F 19 R 21 W 21

Illarion (F-7): 10/39 hp; HS 5/7; AP 2; Second Wind; Status: +1 AC TENT, +1 defenses, bloodied, immobilized (save ends)

Kamotz (G-H, 10-11): 11/45 hp; HS 7/9; AP 0; Second Wind; Status: +1 defenses, longtooth shifting (regeneration 2, +2 damage) bloodied, MARKED
(Whiggins 64/67 hp +10 THP; AC 19; Fortitude 18, Reflex 17, Will 16)

Hunzu (G-9): 21/32 hp; HS 6/8; AP 0; Second Wind; Status: +1 defenses

7 Rabbit (H-8): 51/51 hp +2 THP; HS 9/10; AP 1; Second Wind; Status: +1 defenses, Armor or Agathis, concealment

Eloan (E-8): 38/51 hp; HS 9/10; AP 1; Second Wind; Status:

Kruor (F-10): 21/27 hp; HS 3/2; AP 0; Second Wind; Status: +1 defenses

[/sblock]

[sblock=Enemy Actions]

Hypnotism attack: BS vs. skeleton-2: 17 vs. AC: miss

Helsing: Regeneration 5. Move to O-20. Frostburn at J-11 (burst 2) vs pack wolf, 7 Rabbit, Eloan, Skeleton 2, Kruor (fort): hit, hit, hit, miss, hit Roll Lookup Everyone (except the skeleton) takes 11 damage Roll Lookup.

S2: Shift to L-14. Attack Eloan: miss

S3: Move to K-22, attack Kamotz with flanking, miss

S4: Stay at current location, attack Kamotz with flanking, hit AC 22 for 11 damage (rolls) and Kamotz is marked TENT

BS2: Shift to M-N, 14-15. Greatclub attack vs. Hunzu: Hit AC 22 for 13 damage.

Ghoul: Start of turn, take 6 damage. Shift to M-10. Attack vs. Ilarion: Hit AC 27 for 14 damage and Ilaron is immobilized (save ends)

[/sblock]

[sblock=Enemies]

Helsing: (K-22): ?AC ?F ?R ?W

Damage taken: 11, Divine Challenge, Used: Frostburn

Ghoul: (N-10): ?AC ?F ?R 16 W

Damage taken: 51, bloodied

Skeletons (S): ?AC 15 F ?R 15 W

1 (N-7) Damage taken: 45
2 (I-13) Damage taken: 15
3 (G-20): Damage taken: 13
4 (K-19):

Decrepit Skeletons (ds):

Bonecrusher Skeletons (BS): 22 AC ?F 19 R 17 W

2 (L-M 15-16) Damage taken 37, Crushing Blow: recharged, bloodied

[/sblock]

GM: Things are heating up! Feel free to go at your convenience :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases