Adventure: The Undead Hunter DM: FourMonos Judge: ??

Walking Dad

First Post
Nathantiel Xiloscient

ooc: You all gain a +2 racial to Initiative from Nate

No need for the shift (ranged controller).

Nate's sharp senses gave himself and the others a warning long before the pale woman spoke.

[sblock=OOC]
not yet approved

I added Na (Nate) and Be (for Berry) on the map

I use the 'Sense Threat' racial ability to substitute Perception for Initiative. This also gives a +2 racial initiative bonus to his allies in 10 squares around him.

Looking for hidden traps/opponents in is the passive score and cannot be rolled out of initiative, right?

[sblock=Quick Sheet]
Nathantiel Xiloscient
Perception: 27 Insight: 18 Low-lightl Vision
AC 23 Fortitude 17 Reflex 21 Will 21
Initiative: +17 (sense threat)
Hit Points: 56 / 56 Bloodied: 28
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist:-
Saving Throw: -
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 0.0
Healing Surge: 14 Surges per day: 9 / 9
At-Will Powers: Fire Hawk, Magic Stone
Encounter Powers: Nature's Growth, Thorn Spray, Wind Wall, Camouflage Cloak, Amulet of Life
Daily Powers: Summon Natural Ally 2/2, Seed of Healing, Summoner's Staff

Condition:

[sblock=Berry Sheet]
Perception: 29 Low-lightl Vision
AC 21 Fortitude 19 Reflex 19 Will 19
Initiative: +7
Hit Points: 28 / 28 Bloodied: 14

[/sblock][/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

treex

First Post
As Kruor sees the place strewn with corpses, much to his horror. The colour of his eyes slowly shift from yellow and red, back and forth. His feelings are a mixture of fear and bloodlust.

"Wait! Wait! You no more hurt people, I bring you what you want! Here, me give you! See?" Kruor cries.

He holds forth the mug of washed out mead to the hooded lady. His hands are shaking quite hard, but was it from fear or suppressed hunger? Even he can't tell.

OOC: Kruor just might throw the mead at her. Also, any more description on the woman? Build and face perhaps? SHE'S A VAMPIRE ISN'T SHE? Does Kruor recognize her?

[sblock=Rolls] Perception of 10. Initiative of 12.
Nate's bonus is already included.[/sblock]

JoeNotCharles

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
[MENTION=82643]CaBaNa[/MENTION]: It's been so long since I playe 7 Rabbit as a PC that I don't actually remember who was on adventures with him! I certainly recognize Kamotz from the tavern at the time, since he's such a memorable character. Were you in Echoes of O? Or in that adventure where we went after Rinch, and then teleported to the final battle and joined up with another party?

I might want to use that shift to get closer to an enemy to set up Warlock's Curse of Prime Shot. I'll wait to see if the perception checks reveal any hidden enemies.
[/sblock]

CaBaNa

First Post
OOC: They have seen each other briefly in the Hanged Man multiple times. I think that is about the closest they've gotten, but they would certainly recognize one another.

FourMonos

First Post
GM: Well, I learned to hyperlink. Everyone's character sheets are linked on the first post now.

Remember, information in sblocks is meant for the player. Please don't read other peoples information. What they want to share is up to them.

[sblock=JoeNotCharles] Your religious training has you well attuned to flows of life energy. Something is very wrong here... there are undead about... everywhere! [/sblock]

[sblock=Walking Dad] This isn't right. You notice the first movement and wonder if it just a near dead person still breathing. But it's not. Several of the corpses have moved slightly after you entered the square. The cloaked bodies on the west side of the square are only covering bones... The dead are moving on this rainy night. [/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Indeed, those mosquitoes would frighten some people. But they fell fairly easy. It is in the nature of parasites to be cowardly."

The elf turns his whole body toward the sound of the vampire's voice.
"Everyone, try to leave one side of the enemy free for any mis-aimed blasts and make some sound if you're in melee, talk or do something else so I can identify you. Do not worry, I'm blind, but am quite good at this as cleric can ."

OOC: [MENTION=88601]FourMonos[/MENTION], what is the init of the enemies (i.e. who can start blasting :) ) - Illarions init is 2 higher (27) I didn't know about the bonus
Also he speaks in Teal if you would change first post.

Also, it would be nice to have a DC to beat for other players who see something strange about the elf...such as him running or pinpoint accuracy of the spells :)
Bluff to pass as blind elf (+5 racial) (1d20+14+5=28) - this is your Insight DC to see Illarion as anything else as blind elf.

Kamotz and Hunzu have already seen the demonstration of hearing-based aim...[MENTION=82643]CaBaNa[/MENTION], Illarion in his native form is about the same as the elf, hence the guise identity.

Walking Dad

First Post
Nathantiel Xiloscient

Before (hopefully) the others can rush into a trap, Nate calls: "Beware of the slain! The bodies are moving!"

[sblock=OOC]
not yet approved

[sblock=Quick Sheet]
Nathantiel Xiloscient
Perception: 27 Insight: 18 Low-lightl Vision
AC 23 Fortitude 17 Reflex 21 Will 21
Initiative: +17 (sense threat)
Hit Points: 56 / 56 Bloodied: 28
Resist:-
Saving Throw: -
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 0.0
Healing Surge: 14 Surges per day: 9 / 9
At-Will Powers: Fire Hawk, Magic Stone
Encounter Powers: Nature's Growth, Thorn Spray, Wind Wall, Camouflage Cloak, Amulet of Life
Daily Powers: Summon Natural Ally 2/2, Seed of Healing, Summoner's Staff

Condition:

[sblock=Berry Sheet]
Perception: 29 Low-lightl Vision
AC 21 Fortitude 19 Reflex 19 Will 19
Initiative: +7
Hit Points: 28 / 28 Bloodied: 14

[/sblock][/sblock][/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
"Zombie again?!? They really plague this city. I hope it is not Rinch the Riser again." tells Eloan.

"Your foul creatures won't prevent your arrest!"

Darksteed

First Post
OOC: Ack! Holy heck you guys are moving fast!

*Hunzu having easily kept up with the rest of the group, surveys the gruesome scene. He quickly assesses the area.*

[sblock=Rolls]Perception: 20

Religion: 31

Initiative: 19[/sblock]

[sblock=Hunzu]Hunzu- Male Shardmind Enchanter 3
Passive Perception: 13, Passive Insight: 18

AC: 15, Fort: 13, Ref: 15, Will: 15

Initiative: +3; Speed: 6

HP: 32/32, Temp HP:
Bloodied: 16, Surge Value: 8, Surges left: 8/8

Powers-
Light
Mage Hand
Beguiling Strands
Hypnotism
Magic Missile

Action Point [ ]
Call of the Night Winds [ ]
Charm of Misplaced Wrath [ ]
Ebony Razors [ ]
Glorious Presence [ ]
Second Wind [ ]
Shard Swarm [ ]
Shield [ ]
Suggestion [ ]

Grease [ ]
Strategist’s Epiphany [ ]
Wizard’s Fury [ ]
[/sblock]

Last edited:

JoeNotCharles

First Post
Where do I remember you from... asks Kamotz of 7 Rabbit, You look hard to forget.

"I've seen you in the Hanged Man," says 7 Rabbit, "And I did your horoscope once. I think it told me that Lauto dominates your destiny, which normally would be pretty terrifying, but maybe not in your case. But we haven't had a chance to adventure together yet. I'm looking forward to seeing what you can do!"

Then the party turns the corner and sees the slaughter. "Be careful!" 7 Rabbit yells. "This place is filled with necromantic energy. Lots of undead! Which in this case is probably bad."

"Zombie again?!? They really plague this city. I hope it is not Rinch the Riser again." tells Eloan.

Momentarily distracted, 7 Rabbit boggles at Eloan. "Rinch the Riser? I helped kill him once. Did he come back?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases