Adventure: The Undead Hunter DM: FourMonos Judge: ??

Walking Dad

First Post
Nathantiel Xiloscient

Nate summons another hail of magically propelled stones at the nearest enemies. The summoned wolf seems still unable to hit anything.

[sblock=OOC]

Immediate Interrupt: Use summoner's staff daily. Last attack vs Pack Wolf has to be rerolled.
standard: Magic Stone vs G, S2 and BS

Instinctive action: attack ghoul (unless G is already dead. In this case, move it to M13)
Edit: because the ghoul fell, he does the move action. Map updated!
(and he left the frostburn)

[sblock=Quick Sheet]
Nathantiel Xiloscient
Perception: 27 Insight: 18 Low-light Vision
AC 23 Fortitude 17 Reflex 21 Will 21
Initiative: +17 (sense threat)
Hit Points: 35 / 56 Bloodied: 28
Temporary Hit Points: -
Resist:-
Saving Throw: -
Action Points: 2 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 1.0
Healing Surge: 14 Surges per day: 8 / 9
At-Will Powers: Fire Hawk, Magic Stone
Encounter Powers: Nature's Growth, Thorn Spray, Wind Wall, Camouflage Cloak, Amulet of Life
Daily Powers: Summon Natural Ally 0/2, Seed of Healing (seed), Summoner's Staff

Condition:

[sblock=Berry Sheet]
Perception: 29 Low-light Vision
AC 21 Fortitude 19 Reflex 19 Will 19
Initiative: +7
Hit Points: 28 (17?) / 28 Bloodied: 14
Temporary Hit Points: 0

Conditions:
[/sblock][/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

FourMonos

First Post
Nathantiel's magic projectiles strike true... the ghoul falls after the magic stone crushes a portion of its skull.

GM: The stones hit all the targets, the ghoul dies.

I forgot to mention that if you end your turn in the Frostburn, you take 10 cold and necrotic damage.

treex

First Post
OOC: Do I have temp HP? If so, how much? I intend to use Taste of Life to regain THP to stay in the fight.

If not, I'll charge minions.

JoeNotCharles

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Back from vacation and several weeks of just being lazy and not checking the board - sorry for the delay! Thanks a lot [MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION] for doing a great job playing Rabbit!
[/sblock]

Seeing that Kamotz is in trouble, 7 Rabbit fights his way clear of the frozen field. "Hang on, I'm coming!" he yells to his friend, as the twinkling lights of his curse settle on the attacking skeleton's head. Rabbit charges toward the skeleton, trailing whisps of shadow that constantly struggle to keep up with him, and its bones crack under a mighty swing of his star-guided hammer. The shadows wrap themselves around him and settle in comfortably as he comes to a halt facing it.

[sblock=Actions]
So, if I read this right, I should have a +3 Fate of the Void bonus now, because both Skeleton 1 and the Ghoul were killed while under my curse. And I have nobody under my curse now.

Move: to H15, activating Shadow Walk
Minor: curse Skeleton 4
Standard: charge to K18 and attack Skeleton 4 with an MBA (with +1 for charging, +2 for flanking, +3 for Fate of the Void. Forgot to include the +3 in the roll below). Hit AC 18, for 10 damage if it hit. Also at the beginning of its next turn it will take 7 cold damage from Armor of Agathys if it's still next to me.

I always forget, can I spend an AP after charging? If so, I want to make one more action.

Next turn, if there are no objections, I plan to turn around and charge the Blazing Skeleton, using Overwhelming Force Trap to daze it (unless it looks almost dead).
[/sblock]

[sblock=7 Rabbit]
Init: +1 Speed: 5 Perception:13 Insight: 18
AC: 18 Fort: 17 Ref: 17 Will: 16
HP: 51/51 +2 thp Surges: 9/10 Surge Value: 12 AP: 1
Str:10 Con:19 Dex:8 Int:17 Wis:12 Cha:15

Warlock's Curse on skeleton 4 (+2 to all defenses vs it)
Any enemy that starts its turn adjacent to ne takes 1d6+4 cold damage (Armor of Agathys)
Concealment until EONT (Shadow Walk)

Powers:
Eldritch Blast
Dire Radiance
Fate of the Void
Warlock's Curse
Second Wind
Vampiric Embrace
Frigid Darkness
Armor of Agathys
Hunger of Hadar
Fevered Certainty of Caiphon
Brooch of Shielding +1
Leather Armour of Dark Majesty +1
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
OOC: I don`t think I will be able to post again this week-end (it`s my birthday), so here what I planned. [MENTION=82643]CaBaNa[/MENTION], please act after me, you'll understand why.
Move: Walk to O18
Minor: Inspiring Word on Kamotz
Standard: Noble Presence (Kamotz can shift 2 squares next to Hellsing)

If I am bloodied because of the AoO
Action Point: Stand Tough (Everyone on the ship will have +4 to damage while ELoan is bloodied, and Eloan gains 10 THP.)

CaBaNa

First Post
Kamotz thinks back to his lessons from Vrrsk't as he misses Helsing again, remembering the way the dragonborn's flail hit anything but the intended target.

[sblock=Actions]

inspired by Eloan gains 17 HP

Standard Blood of the Mighty on Helsing
15 vs AC Miss
22 damage
Kamotz takes 5 damage that can't be reduced.

Divine Challenge continues.

[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministat]

Status: Longtooth Shifting (+2 damage, regeneration 2 at start of turn if bloodied), Bloodied

Kamotz (Cleric|Paladin)
Initiative +2 Passive Insight 23 Passive Perception 21 Senses Low-Light
HP 34/45; TempHP 0; Bloodied 22; Surge Value 10; Surges Per-Day 6/9
AC 23 Fortitude (19)17 Reflex 16 Will (20)18 (Lower as shield is unequipped, +2 TENT Noble Presence)
Second wind; Not Used
Action point; 0
Speed 5
At-will: Holy Strike, Lance of Faith, Divine Challenge
Encounter:Longtooth Shifting, Healing Word, Heedless Fury, Call of Challenge, Death Surge, Shining Symbol
Daily:Blood of the Mighty, Avenging Flame
Consumable; Fey Step Potion, Unguent of Darkvision, Vial of Darkness

Whiggins (Dire Wolf)
Initiative +7; Passive Perception +19, Insight +14; low-light vision
Resist 5 all damage while ridden (Impenetrable Barding)
HP 64/67; TempHP 0; Bloodied 33; Surge Value 16; Surges Per-Day 1/1
AC 19; Fortitude 18, Reflex 17, Will 16
Speed 8 (9 while ridden, riding boots)
Bite (standard, at-will) melee 1
+10 vs AC; 2d8+4 damage, 3d8+4 damage vs a prone target, target falls prone if Whiggins has CA.
Pack Harrier; Whiggins gains CA against any enemy that has two or more allies adjacent to it.
Pack Hunter; (while mounted by a friendly rider with the mounted combat feat; at-will) Mount
Whiggins rider gains CA vs any enemy that is adjacent to an ally other than Whiggins.
Alignment Unaligned Languages -
Str 21 (+6) Dex 14 (+3) Wis 14 (+3)
Con 18 (+5) Int 2 (-3) Cha 10 (+1)

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases