Adventure: The Undead Hunter DM: FourMonos Judge: ??

Darksteed

First Post
*Thanks to the valiant efforts of Eloan, the brutal blow of the fierce bonecrusher skeleton was rather muted to what it could of been. Hunzu stumbles back slightly from the blow even so. Catching his stance Hunzu slams his polearm's butt end into the deck of the ship. A crackle of power erupts down the shaft of the polearm. Hunzu raises his polearm in a fancy twirl the strikes forwards into the air with it. Reality once again shifts and distorts. To whose in the close proximity to Hunzu. The slowed time and tilting world suddenly speeds up and rockets the two enemies within across the ships deck. With those two out of Hunzu's way, he fixes his top hat once again and strides forwards towards the open area upon the deck of the ship. As he strides over Hunzu raises his hand and sends yet another missile of force slamming into Helsing.*

[sblock=Actions]Standard: Beguiling Strands
-Target: Close Blast 5 (Bonecrusher Skeleton (M14)/Skeleton 2 (L14))
-Attack: +5 vs. Will (Hit; 22/Hit; 21)
-Damage: 4 PSYCHIC damage.
-On Hit: Bonecrusher Skeleton (M14) is pushed to Q/R/18/19.
-On Hit: Skeleton 2 (L14) is pushed to G19.

Move: I16

Minor: Magic Missile
-Target:Helsing (O20)
-Effect: 6 FORCE damage.[/sblock]

[sblock=Hunzu]Hunzu- Male Shardmind Enchanter 3
Passive Perception: 13, Passive Insight: 18

AC: 15, Fort: 13, Ref: 15, Will: 15

Initiative: +3; Speed: 6

HP: 21/32, Temp HP:
Bloodied: 16, Surge Value: 8, Surges left: 6/8

Powers-
Light
Mage Hand
Beguiling Strands
Hypnotism
Magic Missile

Action Point [X]
Call of the Night Winds [ ]
Charm of Misplaced Wrath [X]
Ebony Razors [ ]
Glorious Presence [ ]
Second Wind [ ]
Shard Swarm [ ]
Shield [ ]
Suggestion [X]

Grease [ ]
Strategist’s Epiphany [X]
Wizard’s Fury [X]
[/sblock]

Last edited:

FourMonos

First Post
GM: Happy Birthday Velmont! Hope it was a good one.

Nathantiel's staff flares as the cold explosion hits the deck and with the staff's magic, the fey wolf is able to avoid the cold.

The eladrin warlord dodges deftly between the skeleton giants legs, avoiding the blow from his bone club. The skeleton also tries to slice down the warlord, but the giant's own leg blocks the blow.

The bold charge of the dwarf misses the skeleton, but he looks like he isn't done yet.

The shifter's blow goes wide again.

GM: Re-roll on the Summoner's Staff ability: 18 vs. fort is a miss.

Bonecrusher skeleton AoO vs. Eloan: 20 vs. AC is a miss

Skeleton AoO vs. Eloan: 19 vs. AC is a miss.

[MENTION=79945]JoeNotCharles[/MENTION] 15 vs. AC is a miss. I do believe you can use an AP after a charge now after they changed it so you can use a free action after a charge.

[MENTION=82643]CaBaNa[/MENTION] you seriously need a roll proxy ;)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: I feel useless immobilized and this far away :)
Hospital wasn't anything serious, my back flared after 10 hour stint in clients warehouse, setting up pocket pcs and educating workers...I'm safe and sound :) Thank you

Illarion frowns as the fight moves away and he remains fixed to the spot. His bolt splutters and dies before reaching to the skeleton at the edge of his reach. The anger at his own helplessness unlocks his muscles though.

[sblock=Actions]
Standard: Chaos Bolt vs S4 Will; psychic damage (1d20+8=10) - not even odd roll for a saving throw :( gain +1 AC TENT
Shouldn't bone crusher roll saving throw for going overboard?

Save vs immobilized (1d20=18) - at least I'm mobile again :)
[/sblock]

Darksteed

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Neurotic: Yes the Bonecrusher should make a save. Though I let the DMs roll for there own creatures. I just placed him where I'd like to pull him.[/sblock]

JoeNotCharles

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
[MENTION=79945]JoeNotCharles[/MENTION] 15 vs. AC is a miss. I do believe you can use an AP after a charge now after they changed it so you can use a free action after a charge.

I actually rolled an 18 - I forgot the +3 from Fate of the Void in my roll, but noted it in my post.

It's too late to use my AP, though, since everything's moved. Next time I have a questionable action I'm just going to post it and let people complain if it's illegal - easier to ask forgiveness than permisison.
[/sblock]

FourMonos

First Post
GM: Sorry for delay everyone. I will update tonight or this weekend. Also, if you don't have a wishlist on your character sheet ([MENTION=79945]JoeNotCharles[/MENTION] ;) ) please PM me with a wish list

Velmont

First Post
OOC: WishList: An armor. I will retrain my Theme for Disgraced Noble (which fits more Eloan background), but that mean I will lose the Noble lvl5 feature, which gave me a Common magic item of lvl 6 or less, which is the armor I am wearing.

treex

First Post
OOC: Why and, more importantly, how did someone haul the Bonecrusher off the ship? *big grin*

I don't have time to catch up on all the posts, focusing on Helsing's banter, as those are my fave parts.

I'd like to Dark Beckoning @ some minion while staying out of the necrotic aura.

EDIT: I have honestly no idea what equipment I should get for a Warforged Vampire. And sorry in advance for my gaping absences.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases