Adventure: The Undead Hunter DM: FourMonos Judge: ??

FourMonos

First Post
GM: [MENTION=79945]JoeNotCharles[/MENTION] the ghouls have weakened paralysis, which allows a saving throw to an immobilized or stunned condition (caused by the ghoul) when they take radiant damage. They do not take extra damage. I did miss that you are a dwarf and get a save vs. forced movement. Too late to retcon and not important enough either.

[MENTION=85506]Darksteed[/MENTION] You are correct, a typo. The attack was area burst 2, range 10.

7 Rabbit is subject to a AoO: 12 vs AC misses. Roll Lookup Your attack bloodies it. It does take 5 more radiant damage due to Kamotz's divine sanction.

Then Kamotz kills Ghoul 1 with his immediate interrupt. Then again, [MENTION=82643]CaBaNa[/MENTION] that power isn't on your character sheet/wiki. What gives?

Only Illarion to go, then the bad guys. (Or critical necromancer boss and underappreciated undead workers and laborers, right JNC? ;))

treex

First Post
OOC: Kruor is fine with getting shot or taking any damage from his allies as long as it's not too big a hit and when he's not bloodied. With Warforged Resolve (regain a chunk of health, more if bloodied), Enduring Soul (regen 2 when bloodied) and Blood is Life, I think he should be tough enough.
Also, I'm very uncomfortable with Kruor getting near those Wight, I hear that they can suck healing surges or something.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: [MENTION=79945]JoeNotCharles[/MENTION], you need to announce using fate of the void (at least that's how I understand it and my group plays). I cannot cite the rules.

Illarions initial reaction was fast, but between skeleton attacks and flurry of activity he gets lost in myriad of sounds, his head turning this way and that.

Finally he focuses on the necromancer walking straight and aligning his staff which produces strange multicolored sparks. At one point sparks move to the tip of the staff, suddenly darken and the bolt shoots straight at the death mage. It leaves not a mark on his clothing, but his mind and body are ravaged by chaotic energies contained within.

"I hate necromancers!" spits the sorcerer

[sblock=Actions]
Move: K8
Free: Assassin Shroud on the necro

Standard: Chaos bolt vs necromancer will; damage; shrouds (1d20+8=19, 1d10+12=15, 2d6=8) - 23 damage
[/sblock]

CaBaNa

First Post
As the sound of their howl starts to fade, the pair of wolf-like creatures lowered their heads, looking toward the pale woman with killer intent. The sound altered then, and a blast of black light washed over Eloan, the Ghoul and the Necromancer. Eloan was unaffected by the display, but the Necromancer and Ghoul sear under the light of Lauto's voice.

The Dire Wolf, Whiggins, begins stalking forward toward the Necromancer.

I am Death's voice, and Lauto will have you this day. the necromancer feels the threat physically manifest, even as Kamotz sanction fades from the other enemies.

[sblock=Actions]

Standard Shining Symbol Close blast 3 M12-O13
27 vs will G3 6 Radiant and the target take -2 penalty to attack rolls TE of Kamotz' NT. (damage and status noted on map)
27 vs will Nec 6 Radiant and the target take -2 penalty to attack rolls TE of Kamotz' NT. (damage and status noted on map)

Move to M11-N12

Minor Divine Challenge close burst 5 on Nec
Effect: Kamotz marks the target, The first time the target makes an attack that doesn't include Kamotz, it takes 2 radiant damage. If Kamotz doesn't attack the target, or finish his turn adjacent to it, this effect ends. Kamotz can use this power only once per turn.

EoT: Sanction fades on everyone.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Readied Immediate]

Death Surge

Trigger: a creature w/in 3 of Kamotz is reduced to 0 HP.

[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministat]

Kamotz (Cleric|Paladin)
Initiative +2 Passive Insight 23 Passive Perception 21 Senses Low-Light
HP 40; TempHP 0; Bloodied 20; Surge Value 10; Surges Per-Day 9/9
AC 23 Fortitude 17 Reflex 16 Will 18
Second wind; Not Used
Action point; 1
Speed 5
At-will: Holy Strike, Lance of Faith, Divine Challenge
Encounter: Longtooth Shifting, Healing Word, Heedless Fury, Call of Challenge, Death Surge, Shining Symbol
Daily: Blood of the Mighty, Avenging Flame
Consumable; Fey Step Potion, Unguent of Darkvision, Vial of Darkness

Whiggins (Dire Wolf)
Initiative +7; Passive Perception +19, Insight +14; low-light vision
Resist 5 all damage while ridden (Impenetrable Barding)
HP 67/67; TempHP 0; Bloodied 33; Surge Value 16; Surges Per-Day 1/1
AC 19; Fortitude 18, Reflex 17, Will 16
Speed 8 (9 while ridden, riding boots)
Bite (standard, at-will) melee 1
+10 vs AC; 2d8+4 damage, 3d8+4 damage vs a prone target, target falls prone if Whiggins has CA.
Pack Harrier; Whiggins gains CA against any enemy that has two or more allies adjacent to it.
Pack Hunter; (while mounted by a friendly rider with the mounted combat feat; at-will) Mount
Whiggins rider gains CA vs any enemy that is adjacent to an ally other than Whiggins.
Alignment Unaligned Languages -
Str 21 (+6) Dex 14 (+3) Wis 14 (+3)
Con 18 (+5) Int 2 (-3) Cha 10 (+1)

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases