[iPhone/iPad/Android APP] PFRPG rd

Gringoire

First Post
Hello again. after summoner, Animal Companion, iSpellCaster and Init Roller, i'm here to show you a new jewel: PFRPG rd.

PFRPG rd is the ultimate reference document for pathfinder RPG. The application will give you ALL rulebooks released under OGL and will do it without inApp purchase.
PFRPG is always up to date, and gives you the best searching system ever proposed for an application of this type on appstore. Fast, easy to use the searching system is a realtime search. The result will be instantaneous.
And if you don't want to use the searching system, a complete and great index system will give you the ability to find everything you need with just few click.
You can also save your own bookmarks that will be ready to be opened, and it will be just like you never leaved the bookmarked page.

Save your time for searching on real rulebooks. Save your money from buying real rulebooks. This application will give you all you need.

JUST UNTIL 20/12/2011 THE APP WILL BE SOLD AT 1.99$ BE QUICK GET ADVANTAGE OF THE OFFER!!!

If you like the app please leave a comment here and on the store. each comment will help us to improve the app.

My thanks to Luigi Papino (that made the android version) because he gave me his DB. ;)

Coming soon:
- iCloud sync for bookmarks;
- night mode.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9XiSJ__E98]iPhone/iPad APP - PFRPG rd - YouTube[/ame]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases