Advanced Race Guide: Featured Races

IronWolf

blank
The Paizo Blog did an early sneak peek of the Advanced Race Guide.

Chapter One is going to cover the core races. Chapter two will have these races detailed in six pages each:

Aasimar
Catfolk
Dhampir
Drow
Fetchling
Goblin
Hobgoblin
Ifrit
Kobold
Orc
Oread
Ratfolk
Sylph
Tengu
Tiefling
Undine

Chapter three will have another fourteen races covered with two pages each. The build a race options come in chapter four.

IronWolf

blank
Yeah, I must say I tend towards pretty vanilla race choices as a player and though I don't see that changing this book does have me intrigued if nothing else for possibly more info on each of the races and to help spice up NPCs along the way.

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
I hope they fix the racial stat bonuses/penalties of 3E crossovers like Orcs Kobolds, and Goblins to be more in line with PF's balance point for races.

Also, I really like Tengu, Fetchling, and Hobgoblin, so nice to see they're getting a bunch of new options. I also like Oreads just for literally being the ONLY decent race that boosts strength (until they fix Orcs at least...).

Crothian

First Post
Yeah, I must say I tend towards pretty vanilla race choices as a player and though I don't see that changing this book does have me intrigued if nothing else for possibly more info on each of the races and to help spice up NPCs along the way.

Our next campaign is going to be all Tiefling! :D

Crothian

First Post
Interesting for NPCs! I'm still the plain hamburger kind of guy and will likely stick to plain jane races for my characters!

You can play a plain tiefling. Heck, we can make a feat like half elves can have to better pass for human! When I get back a hold of the DMing reins we are going Pathfinder Gonzo! All classes and from the main book will be banned! :devil:

Qik

First Post
Really looking forward to the alternate racial traits and favored class options for those races which are listed. The current lack of options for them is a large part of why I haven't explored them much thus far.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases