Proposal: Let treex revamp his first character, Jesse Tey'un

treex

First Post
In early April, I had made my first character with a deep passion. I knew that I wanted to play a Pyromancer. However, my first adventure (at that time I was still very new and didn't think to wait for the next adventure, as I wouldn't know when the next was coming, I snapped it up) already had a pyromancer, Ardens played by Circio.

Not wanting to step on any toes, I tried something else and made an Illusionist. However, Ardens, the other pyromancer, had left and hasn't been seen since (his only known associate, DemonicJester also went MIA).

Around June, both Circio and DemonicJester have stopped posting, and I've been waiting patiently since.

They still haven't returned. ("still" because deep down I hope they'll come back)

So, my proposal is for a free revamp, that doesn't count against the "once in a PC's career, you may revamp your character" thing.

Naturally, I'll wait for a good in-character moment before I do this, or after my current adventure.

EDIT: Shout out to [MENTION=6672544]jsb420[/MENTION] who needs to be appreciated more, while re-reading the thread there was a moment where his confidence wavered and wanted to shutdown the adventure. People should be commended not only for their success but also for their effort. Though there were some kinks, the effort you put into the adventure surpasses what most people would bother with in anything in their lives. [/end speech]

Last edited:

Luinnar

First Post
No.

Sorry but the overhaul system was made for things like you are describing. Since you have an character overhaul available please use that (with your DMs permission) or choose Pyromancy as your second school. :)

covaithe

Explorer
Sounds like what you want to do is retire him and rebuild him with different mechanics. The Charter allows that. You'll lose a bit of xp, but not a vast amount.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases