Recruitment for Wizards in Winter

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Since we just got off the ship and the adventure starts at the dock, I'll take the liberty to introduce [MENTION=87106]MetaVoid[/MENTION] and my character at the docks, not appearing in the tavern...Meta, feel free to amke your own post of course, I'll delete my part of your exchange if you don't like it

Getting out of a barge are warlock in bug carapace armor and ancient-robe-wearing deva. Looking at the procession, warlock spots two armored figures.

"Brenwar, Kauldron, what's the matter? You're on the job so soon after this thing?"

Deva doesn't look so surprised, after all, they are paladins, they actively search for the ways to eradicate evil and help people.
"Can we help?"

Rapida

First Post
Since we just got off the ship and the adventure starts at the dock, I'll take the liberty to introduce [MENTION=87106]MetaVoid[/MENTION] and my character at the docks, not appearing in the tavern...Meta, feel free to amke your own post of course, I'll delete my part of your exchange if you don't like it

Getting out of a barge are warlock in bug carapace armor and ancient-robe-wearing deva. Looking at the procession, warlock spots two armored figures.

"Brenwar, Kauldron, what's the matter? You're on the job so soon after this thing?"

Deva doesn't look so surprised, after all, they are paladins, they actively search for the ways to eradicate evil and help people.
"Can we help?"
I think you posted in the wrong thread with this last bit, you should probably drop it here:
http://www.enworld.org/forum/living...inter-combined-thread-dm-son-meepo-judge.html

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases