Recruitment for Wizards in Winter

Son of Meepo

First Post
With the tavern starting to fill up. I thought it would be useful to have a separate recruitment thread.

If you are interested in playing in the adventure (advertised in the tavern), post your character info here.

The adventure was conceived for level 1-3 characters, but if people are interested in playing with higher level characters, let me know that. I could easily scale the adventure for higher levels. I can't promise the ability to run more than one table at a time, but if the demand is high enough, I'll consider it.

Interest so far

[sblock=Low Level Group (Closed to New Interest)]FourMonos - level 1 ardent|vampire
Pliantreality - level 1 fighter/ranger
Wife of Meepo - level 1 hamadryad witch
Someone - level 1 pixie monk
pathfinderq1 - level 3 scout
medina - level 1 bard
WEContact - level 1 fighter|battlemind[/sblock]

[sblock=High Level Group]Neurotic - level 7 warlock
stonegod - level 7 executioner
Darksteed - level 8 paladin
Rapida - level 8 paladin
JoeNotCharles - level 5 cleric
Metavoid - level 7 invoker[/sblock]

Last edited:

FourMonos

First Post
With the tavern starting to fill up. I thought it would be useful to have a separate recruitment thread.

If you are interested in playing in the adventure (advertised in the tavern), post your character info here.

The adventure was conceived for level 1-3 characters, but if people are interested in playing with higher level characters, let me know that. I could easily scale the adventure for higher levels. I can't promise the ability to run more than one table at a time, but if the demand is high enough, I'll consider it.

Thanks for separating the post Meepo. I am interested in bringing a 1st level hybrid, ardent-vampire (good aligned believe it or not). She would be my third character so priority would have to be given to people without characters in adventures (I have one in dimsdale's adventure).

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Maybe run two concurrent adventures, one with big guns and low level to get something for another arc of higher level adventure ([MENTION=79956]dimsdale[/MENTION]'s running some secondary for our Bosch's Revenge adventure - not sure about the details as I don't play in that other one)

Son of Meepo

First Post
Maybe run two concurrent adventures, one with big guns and low level to get something for another arc of higher level adventure ( @dimsdale 's running some secondary for our Bosch's Revenge adventure - not sure about the details as I don't play in that other one)

That was my thought, to possibly run two groups simultaneously. It depends on the level of interest and my ability to scale the adventure appropriately (finding higher level monsters that maintain the flavor of the adventure).

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Well, there will be 9 people above 6th level within a week in the tavern...my own starlock is 7th...and I'm definitely interested since this particular character is my first and got stuck in two very slow adventures so he's a bit behind my second :)

But then, I have three chars total, two active at the moment so I'm VERY low priority...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases